Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Where Is My Mr Right - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is My Mr Right (1691 Views)

Ladies..........how To Recognize If He Is Mr. Right / Single Ladies Searching 4 Mr Right / I Need Mr Right Before Am 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My Mr Right by pinaroll: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2008
what do i do, i need a relationship, i am from cross river state, a gradute, 33yrs old, i work in ph, a christian worshiping with the redeemed xtian church og god
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2008
in as much as i believe this is a genuine thread i dont think it'd stop our beloved landers from e-lashing u.

good luck ma'am
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by efuah(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2008
Look around, he's just there.  But don't let desperation lead you to condemnation, take ya time.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by babycool(f): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ol' girl

If its Mr Right you are waiting for, you go dey so tey fowl go grow teeth. For your information, there is nothing like Mr Right. But good luck sha! wink
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by luvus: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2008
u 33yrs but do u hav de coreness of Him?
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by opokonwa(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
What was your past life like?
Whenever ladies are desperate to marry, they only flash the 'positive' CVs
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by DRANOEL(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster

dont you fancy a fling? if yes, holla me cool cool
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by ifyalways(f): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster
What was your past life like?
Whenever ladies are desperate to marry, they only flash the 'positive' CVs
rofl
@poster,i think you have passed tha stage of Mr right/left now.you should be looking for a matured and stable man to settle down with now,you are not 22 you know wink . wish you all the best still. kiss
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by gregg2: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2008
Our ladies are always searching for Mr Right
but, forget to make themselves Mrs. Right
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by Encomium(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2008
I humbly advice you to hope and wait upon the Lord cos there is nothing hard for HIM to do. There is 100% hope at 33 as you will surely get your mr right. Pray constantly without ceasing likewise be vigilant and watchful so as not to miss the opportunity which is around the corner. Wishing you the best of luck.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by Easybaby(f): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2008
mr right ko mrs right ni tongue tongue tongue

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by pinaroll: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2008
Hai,
i only said my mind and you guys are blasting me, i have servd God from my youth and it baffles me why things are going this way.
anyway for those who encouraged me, i'm saying a big thank you. i never said i was mrs right, searching for mr right dosent make me a bad person or a saint.
Thank you
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by ifyalways(f): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
pinaroll:

Hai,
i only said my mind and you guys are blasting me, i have servd God from my youth and it baffles me why things are going this way.
anyway for those who encouraged me, i'm saying a big thank you. i never said i was mrs right, searching for mr right dosent make me a bad person or a saint.
Thank you
. . . .sis the more reason to look inward dear.its not just abt serving God and being a good child of God. . . perharps there are some aspects of your lyfe dat need to be changed.your relationship with ppl,your social lyfe,your work etc.look out for a place where you wud be meeting with ppl like you,single and ready to marry set,matured group and not the youth and mingling group again,oK. wink its your heart desire to get married,ask God for it ok and do your part too BUT dont be desperate abt it.i wish you well kiss
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by oziomatv(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ify
         100 points for your advice never knew you give good advice like this.

@ poster
             crying in public will pro-long your waiting time,  Men don't need to be told that you're lacking their company else they'll not hesitate to use you and dump you. 33yrs is a number that as long as you make yourself attractive and visible to the class of men you wish you'll definitely get one.
Try to engage a little bit in social life and don't make yourself cheap to men cause anything cheap don't have value.

Make sure you look good all the time.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by 4Him(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2008
pinaroll:

Hai,
Thank you

Dont blame God . . . look on the inside. someone said something about people looking for Mr. right and forgetting to make themselves Mrs. right. You dont deserve a man simply because "you have served God from your youth" . . .
Look on the inside, do you have a teachable spirit and a character that can appeal to mr right?
How do you relate with others?
Does your appearance appeal to men?

Even a good christian man is human . . . he is not just looking to marry a servant of God.

One last thing . . . if u sit in ur room all day "serving the Lord" men wont come to look for u there.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by Creamish(f): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
[size=4pt]oya Kitaun leave my bedroom. . . someonez lookin for you here [/size] grin
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by unuesiriz: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2008
My sister keep on praying and dont be desperate.There are alot of people out there who needs you.God time is the best bye.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by gregg2: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2008
pinaroll:

Hai,
i only said my mind and you guys are blasting me
This is nairaland. Hope you ain't a new member?
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by TheSly: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2008
Good luck oo! cool
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by charles208: 3:35pm On May 14, 2008
i am interested ,i am Dike Charles,08038641948 call let us discuss
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by saucekid(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2008
is she the one to call?
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by RuuDie(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2008
@poster,
Bebe boo, i falls in ruv with d'at ya names. . . . . . . . Má àbasí, its sweet rikes money! Are it antoine faydinand, sibioski or bells of cameloon. Oh bebe, u is rookings 4 mr. Light, oh chinéké God of aflica, why is u tay rong, rong time. . . . . I is waiting 4 u!
Bía bebe, i is get prenty light oh. . . . . . . Prenty pass nepa, phc & kainji togethers. Bebe boo, whish w'an is u wants; sora energys, mmírí energy, charcoals, USB-CPU, genelator. . . . . . Bebe, jusu mention, money not a plobrem. . . . . . I have boys evlywhere: araba, oruyore, upper iwekas, osha, aba, abakariki. . . . . They comes & instarr anytimes u rikes!

U is flom closs liver. . . . . . . Carabalis. . . . . . . Chei, mama' m oh!
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by pemi(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2008
if u belive in god,kindly observed a day fasting and praya wt psalm 99.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by chriskkk: 5:37pm On May 14, 2008
DONT ALLOW THIS TO WEAR OFF UR SELF EXTEEM OR MAKE VONERABLE.
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT U CAN TAKE CARE OF URSELF AND U VE A CAREER.
A GUD HUS WILL COME IN ITS TIME. 34 IS NOT THAT BAD, AFTERALL MOST GIRL ARE OLDER THAN THAT, BUT WUDNT JUST VE THE GUT TO SAY SO.
GUDLUCK
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by saucekid(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2008
too much grammar
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by Fadar(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2008
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by saucekid(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2008
uhm
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by princeonx: 7:41pm On May 14, 2008
saucekid (m)
Nigeria

Re: Where Is My Mr Right
« #20 on: Today at 03:53:34 PM » 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is she the one to call?

what do  you mean? is there a law on who to call? abi no be her dey find!
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by lucabrasi(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2008
@poster
            dont mind the negative comments and keep on doing your thing,even though you r 33 its not strange or a crime to look for a husband online,its because we nigerians are hypocrites and so judgemental that we ll deem it a crime,dont worry serious minded men who feel the same way will prolly get in touch with you, like  d guy said 33/34 is not bad and dont let anyone tell you diffrent,so many ppl are getting slapped in their matrimonial home because they want to get married at the proper age, its better late than never
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by thejedi(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2008
pinaroll i think that your life is in your hands and that its ur happiness that you are after. if your post on this site helps u find the man for you then i'd say "Bleep everyone who is busy criticizing you" its the result that matters here. dont let anyone discourage you from finding hapiness. i think you should add your email to you post though so that interested nairalanders or visitors to the site can contact you.
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by buzyDiva(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2008
@poster,

if redeemed don't work . . try deeper life or mountain of fire.

g/luck!
Re: Where Is My Mr Right by Martins00(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2008
buzyDiva:

@poster,

if redeemed don't work . . try deeper life or mountain of fire.

g/luck!

That was funny! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature Male Friend Needed / I Need A Serious Guy For Love / What Make Ladies Fall In Love Easily Even When The Man Is Not Ready And Even Ric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.