Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! (8458 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
These Aba made mosquito swats sef. "Brings out RAID and sprays the whole thread"

This mosquito is not worth my time, spit or advise. *Sprays two whole cans of RAID"
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
baby_123: These Aba made mosquito swats sef. "Brings out RAID and sprays the whole thread"

This mosquito is not worth my time, spit or advise. *Sprays two whole cans of RAID"

Mosquito? Where? *'Swat the fly on the face'* angry
Baby you're all I've got grin .... ding me if IT persist it's buzzing grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

Mosquito? Where? *'Swat the fly on the face'* angry
Baby you're all I've got grin .... ding me if IT persist it's buzzing grin

The mosquito on this thread that keeps tabon-ing and insulting her mother. Infact i just tire for this mosquito. It just wont go away, and with the epistles /mosquito shi*t it drops when it comments. I dont even know where to start from. I can only laugh. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
baby_123:

The mosquito on this thread that keeps tabon-ing and insulting her mother. Infact i just tire for this mosquito. It just wont go away, and with the epistles /mosquito shi*t it drops when it comments. I dont even know where to start from. I can only laugh. grin grin grin cheesy

I'm on IT... Mobile now tho ... quote that mosquito and lemme mess IT up angry nobarry messes with ma baby angry
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

I'm on IT... Mobile now tho ... quote that mosquito and lemme mess IT up angry nobarry messes with ma baby angry

I dont think this one is worth a response. She doesnt seem stable. If you fight with a madwoman in the market, an onlooker will think the two people fighting are mad. Someone that jumps from outer space to fight another person for their comment is certainly crazy.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by YorubaOmoge: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
igaro:

How could it have been a pre-meditated move?! Lights on by 2pm in da day, door was habitually ajar, d laundry lady claimed that she was even to have been at d market at that time... what was i to do?...shout 'who is there?' as if in da bush! after constantly & unnecessary paying power bills due to such regular irresponsibilities! No ö, i never knew she was there ö, i was only trying to cut wastages!

Habitually ajar?

First of all, do you know what habitual means?

If you did. you wouldn't have entered her room nau. You for just waka pass nau
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by bignero: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
drnoel:
give the guy a break..

dont mind the sisikill skill lady or what ever she calls her self.(the OP was honest enuff to tell he was xcited at what he saw that shows hes probably transparent to some xtent)

@sisikill
(A)ur either not a Nigerian
(B) ur a Nigerian and do not pay these stewwwwpid prepaid charges
(C)or ur just here forming.

In the heat or peak of such anger,CAN YOU THINK straight?

see the way u ran the OP down,MADAM JUDGE.judging the op shows ur not even thinking fair or straight.
in your opinion since the OP is charged as guilty,NA MONKEY NO HOW MONKEY DE THINK.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
i must be stoopid but why should A) the husband tell his wife (unless it is as a joke) or B) fire the maid?! the gal didnt do anything wrong and here many of you want her to be dismissed. what a funny way to deal with such issues.
if the guy cannot control himself around this gal (that he has now seen nekkid) then the problem is THE MAN and certainly NOT the maid. what a stoopid way of dealing with issues at home.....is that also what most of you will do if he sees your mother nekkid? dismiss mama, lol?!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by SisiKill1: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
big nero:

dont mind the sisikill skill lady or what ever she calls her self.(the OP was honest enuff to tell he was xcited at what he saw that shows hes probably transparent to some xtent)

@sisikill
(A)ur either not a Nigerian
(B) ur a Nigerian and do not pay these stewwwwpid prepaid charges
(C)or ur just here forming.

In the heat or peak of such anger,CAN YOU THINK straight?

see the way u ran the OP down,MADAM JUDGE.judging the op shows ur not even thinking fair or straight.
in your opinion since the OP is charged as guilty,NA MONKEY NO HOW MONKEY DE THINK.

Roflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peeping Toms. . .you can spot them a mile away!! grin

I'm surprised one of 'em hasn't come to the thread to spin OP's latest update.

Yeah, twill go something like this. . .

The house girl planned with the Laundry Lady to lie to oga that she went to the market, then purposely left the lights on knowing oga will come and check on her...seeing as he has a thing about having the lights on and in the process lure him into her web by "towelling both her huge 'twin peaks'", (Imagine in slo' mo') using her crazy physique (for a local girl) to make his mouth water and his abunna stand at attention. Oh poor poor him! Not his fault!! Now she is giving him the come hither looks. . .yeah, the Maid is coming unto him by insisting on sweeping his room (Don't saaaaaaaaaay it.... cheesy )

Any sensible man knows when you have another female in your house other than you wife. . .be it house help or toilet washer, you do not make assumptions about certain things, high on that list is privacy. The door is habitually ajar he says. . . any responsible man would have told the girl himself or even have his wife talk to her about keeping the doors to her room closed. Don't y'all have kids? What if one of your little boys who barged into the room to see the "twin peaks on the crazy physique"? We all talk about how houseelps can teach kids naughty things yet we take very little steps to ensure they don't then again, I suppose if you are enjoying the show as a result of the habitually ajar door. . .you would be hard pressed to do anything aborrit. lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by SisiKill1: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
drnoel:
give the guy a break..

I would give him a break if he wasn't here trying to justify why someone who did nothing wrong should lose her job.

She didn't come into his room to show her twin peaks, he barged into her room, he stayed long enough to check out her physique (I bet he can pick it out of a lineup of 1000 in 10 seconds or less) and now he is interpreting every little gesture from her as a come on.

Did it occur to him that the girl might be a little embarrassed and could be even uncomfortable around him. . .hence the sheepish smile. Any woman who has been caught is a situation like that knows exactly what I am talking about but for the sake of the i'gnant men here goes. . .

There are two modes a woman defaults to when a man who isn't her partner sees her naked (and noooo hoooooorny ain't one of them, so y'all can just pipe down cheesy)

She either starts boning whenever she sees the guy, what my grandma calls ogboju or is it igboju (I can never tell) or she smiles sheepishly (embarrassingly), the former is obviously not a choice for the poor girl, he is after all her boss and he can shout disrespect on her head. So she is stuck with the latter, poor thing will probably be mortified if she knew what's going on in Oga man's head. undecided

In case it got lost in the middle of the twin peaks, here's all she's done. . .She toweled herself in the room she was assigned. That's it! That is all yet she's already been called an agent from "God Hell" trying to wreck his home, people urging OP to "yansh her already", report her to his wife who will no doubt pounce on her because she believes the Jezebel wants to snatch her husband, she's had her body parts described like one does a slab of meat in an abattoir and on the verge of losing her job. . .all this because she was stupid enough to expect some privacy even though she is a housemaid??!

No I won't give him a break!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by MMotimo: 5:28am On Feb 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy

This is hilarious! Hound ko, haunt ni
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by meexteriox(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2013
OP, fire dat girl b4 she fire you.
Be wise naaaaaa, abi u get anoda plan niiiiiiiii?

"Reading the way the cookie crumbles" by Hadley Chase
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by bignero: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Sisi_Kill]

Roflmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peeping Toms. . .you can spot them a mile away!! grin

thats all u have to say?''peeping tom'' grin ok

madam peeping tom has got nothing to do with the topic of discussion here, U CONDEMNED THE OP straight up.what if and what if theres a 1% iota of truth in the girl trying to make passes at him,(after the accident which was not her fault) when she comes to his room.
am not asking for the girls head,neither am commending the guy.but there are always two dimensions to a every story,so ur only seing through the quarter dimension.

btw, what was her light doing on at 2pm

I REPEAT ur too judgmental as seen from your post above ''U KNOW HOW ALL WOMEN BEHAVE WHEN THEY ARE SEEN NAKED'' how come? aunty know it all.

how long has the above research lasted for? maram scientist grin

is that u in ur profile? grin

u fine sha kiss kiss
ilike grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Ivynwa(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2013
Why does he need to tell the wife and turn things around into "Our maid is a d*vil trying to break me and you and apart" when he is the one that barged into the lady's room without knocking. Yeah he shouldn't fall for temptation and should distance himself from anything that will make him ere but not by painting the woman he offended as bad. He should call her and seriously tell her in a stern voice not be frequenting his room unless she is invited to sweep it that way she will get the message that he is not flowing with her guiles. If she continues he can find another good excuse with which to dismiss her but not make her out as bad.

A 20 year old lady shouldn't be living with a married couple acting as a maid, she should be in school or a skill acquisition centre learning a skill and should she need a maid job to put body and soul together ---it's better done as a come-in-the-morning-and go-in-the-evening day job job arrangement that won't get her too close into the life of the family. High time govt/social care/welfare made a law about parents making money with their teenage/twenties female children in the name of maid job.

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2013
baby_123: These Aba made mosquito swats sef. "Brings out RAID and sprays the whole thread"

I take it you have run out of better things to say. The kind of things you say make me wonder aboout your IQ.

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by XKZ(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
[color=#770077][/color].
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by mcmeffy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oga u had better erase any philandering thoughts from your mind and be firm. U are playing with fire because you might just end up destroying the happiness in your home! Firstly if u r sure that she's trying to seduce you(that's if it's not ur imaginations @ work)u need to call her and sit her down and expressly warn her to forget about whatever she has in mind....(cos it would be bad to send her away for no reason). OR Just tell your wife and let her handle d situation! I repeat "Report yourself b4 it's too late"..
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
igaro:
Recently, I gave a strict warning at home that no light must be on whenever there is nobody in the particular room (Prepaid meter blues). One evening, I saw the maid's light on and muttered, 'these people no dey hear word ' and entered to switch it off only to see the maid in her naked glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)...Quickly I froze, apologized and chastised her there why she couldn't shut the door. She just smiled and said 'sorry sir'. Since then she's been giving me some stupid coy looks, and looking for every opportunity to sweep my room whenever my wife isn't home etc etc. Should i just tell my wife what happened?, Should I fire her because of this her new funny attitude? Or Should I simply ignore and play along o? huhhh!

Since 2013...

Oga, come back come give us gist. Wetin come later happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man "RAPE" His Wife? / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? / What Would You Remember Your Father For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.