Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed (782 Views)

Urgent Assistance Needed For Visit Visa To USA / Assistance Needed On International Courier Service Provider / Dissertation Assistance Needed - UK And Naija People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by watertee(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please my fellow nigerians, I am planing to travel for greneda, but don't know how its like, I want to know if it is a good place to live, work and make money... Please I need answer cos its urgent?
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Dyt(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hehehhhehehhehehhehehehehehe
Go Hiati instead
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by imperiouxx(m): 4:05am On Feb 27, 2013
watertee: Please my fellow nigerians, I am planing to travel for greneda, but don't know how its like, I want to know if it is a good place to live, work and make money... Please I need answer cos its urgent?

It's even good, they manufacture grenades and test them on blacks as specimens there. Just write your will before you leave.... my 2 kobo.
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Yvete(f): 5:01am On Feb 27, 2013
imperiouxx: It's even good, they manufacture grenades and test them on blacks as specimens there. Just write your will before you leave.... my 2 kobo.

Haha! Why Greneda though
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by watertee(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Pls among this visa free country, wich amongest them is the best then?
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2013
Naija is far beta dan any
U don't v to waste ur ticket moni
Bt u can try Ghana sha
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
imperiouxx:

It's even good, they manufacture grenades and test them on blacks as specimens there. Just write your will before you leave.... my 2 kobo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by akinope1: 4:22am On Mar 02, 2013
@watertee, It depend on the kind of job you are talking about, however Grenada is just a small island so you don't have to expect much . i have been there many times, and am sure you could use my advice if you are really looking forward going there . you can inbox me for more information because i don't come on NL everyday: DELETED
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by justwise(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2013
akin_ope: @watertee, It depend on the kind of job you are talking about, however Grenada is just a small island so you don't have to expect much . i have been there many times, and am sure you could use my advice if you are really looking forward going there . you can inbox me for more information because i don't come on NL everyday: DELETED

He will not inbox you for any private info, tell him here anytime you come to nairaland again.
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by imperiouxx(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
justwise:

He will not inbox you for any private info, tell him here anytime you come to nairaland again.

grin grin JW caught him red handed. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Getting Student Visa To Any Schengen Countries To Study. / Visa Requirements For Egypt / Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.