Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help (754 Views)

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by donbig: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Am a guy of 29yrs now, I find it d'cult to speak to a girl or lady dat I love them. The only tin I did I̶̲̥̅̊s to joke and solve dre problem for dem. And if I see dem with anoda man, am feel a bit jealous bt, last for first sight only.den everytin out of my mind.
Now Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω can I cope with dis situation, dis begain to happen to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ afta I loss my first love to anoda man. And she I̶̲̥̅̊s Happily married nw with 5 kids.
Pls help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I don't Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ what to do to fall ΐϞ love again
Re: I Need Your Help by greedie1(f): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mr, we don't need your contacts to solve your problem!!!
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
which kind of problem is this one
Re: I Need Your Help by Dygeasy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Do I really need to call or ping you? I guess not.

Your problems lie within you, work on yourself. Get more confident, get a close female friend to probably help you with the psychotherapy but it all starts and ends with you.

No one would woo for you. Use your gift to your utmost advantage; handsomeness, humour, sweet mouth, grammar, whatever works after confidence must have been gained. Cheers
Re: I Need Your Help by MMM2(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
See format undecided

Bros u never talk wetin u dey find

Free fu ck cry

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Recipe For Friendship And Love / Does Being A Virgin Before Marriage Affect Marital Stabilty?? / Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.