Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,994 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Italian Ladies........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Ladies........ (1354 Views)

The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me / ‘italian Admirer’ Swindles Disabled Grandma / Exposed Photos!!check Out Nigerian Sex Workers In Italian Forest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Ladies........ by Ellyeen(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
I really want to know what the Nigerian society thinks about ladies who live in Italy? Do you think they are ALL wayward and ALL into prostitution? I live in Italy, live a humble and respectable life, a graduate of uniben, well behaved and always reasonably dresssed, but anytime I am in Nigeria I feel uncomfortable to tell anyone that I live in Italy cos of fear of prejudice and Stigmatising. Though few, but not every lady in italy is a prostitute, some work REALLY hard to earn a decent living. Like MOI!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Italian Ladies........ by Smartiegurl(f): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Just hearing that ladies who live in Italy are tagged harlots for the first time......is a good thing you differ.

1 Like

Re: Italian Ladies........ by nbright: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
@OP... I am guessing u are from Edo state too?...
Re: Italian Ladies........ by sunnyt1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
So what are you doing in Italy?
Re: Italian Ladies........ by stpat1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gist. When did u convert to doing what u do now? We don't even know what u do sef.
Re: Italian Ladies........ by Smartiegurl(f): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2013
nbright: @OP... I am guessing u are from Edo state too?...
why do you think so?

1 Like

Re: Italian Ladies........ by nbright: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2013
Smartie gurl: why do you think so?
Just a guess...
Re: Italian Ladies........ by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Ellyeen: I really want to know what the Nigerian society thinks about ladies who live in Italy? Do you think they are ALL wayward and ALL into prostitution? I live in Italy, live a humble and respectable life, a graduate of uniben, well behaved and always reasonably dresssed, but anytime I am in Nigeria I feel uncomfortable to tell anyone that I live in Italy cos of fear of prejudice and Stigmatising. Though few, but not every lady in italy is a prostitute, some work REALLY hard to earn a decent living. Like MOI!!!!!!!

Regardless of the fact that prostitution in Italy is always related with Nigerians, does not mean every Nigerian female living there is a prostitute! And it does not also mean that all prostitutes there are Nigerians! That kind of thinking is illogical! Please don't let anybody cause you trauma,stress and bamboozle you abeg!
Enjoy your life!

2 Likes

Re: Italian Ladies........ by fittty(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2013
Benin(Ashawo hometown)and Italy(Office)

Looks like you got lots of folks into prostitution, even if u decided not to get down with it
Re: Italian Ladies........ by Serendipity: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2013
''Italian ladies'' and what? gosh! i thought it wanted to talk about white ladies etc...
People should learn to couch headlines in such a way that they aptly reflect the content of the topic.
This will inter alia help in saving the time of the netizen or surfer and also allow him the option of efficiently deciding which topic to click or otherwise.
Leaving a thread like this makes no roon for specifity.

At any rate, gratifying that you are sui generis, it is. One must follow the crowd and has got to dissociate oneself from the majority which can sometimes be foolish.
Bodacious success in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Italian Ladies........ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hehehe, You went to Benin, you live in italy heheheh two very potent markers/ connection.i can understand your discomfort. You need to stop wworry about what people think. Just do your thing, keep working your behind off. Let them say! But on second thought, you only mentioned working hard, you neither stated what you studied or what you are currently employed doing. Maybe thats what does it. you cant start to introduce your personal life with your profession before your location. E.g, I'm a pharmacist and I work in South Africa...see?

1 Like

Re: Italian Ladies........ by Ellyeen(f): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
nbright: @OP... I am guessing u are from Edo state too?...
And so??
Re: Italian Ladies........ by Ellyeen(f): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
sunny t: So what are you doing in Italy?
I live in Italy.........
Re: Italian Ladies........ by Ellyeen(f): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1: Gist. When did u convert to doing what u do now? We don't even know what u do sef.
I did not convert into nothing..... I did some courses on culture mediation and that is what I do......!!!!!!
Re: Italian Ladies........ by Ellyeen(f): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Bludeville: Hehehe, You went to Benin, you live in italy heheheh two very potent markers/ connection.i can understand your discomfort. You need to stop wworry about what people think. Just do your thing, keep working your behind off. Let them say! But on second thought, you only mentioned working hard, you neither stated what you studied or what you are currently employed doing. Maybe thats what does it. you cant start to introduce your personal life with your profession before your location. E.g, I'm a pharmacist and I work in South Africa...see?
You have a point bludeville...... I am a mediatrice culturale, cannot exactly translate in English directly but I work with authorities, schools, hospitals and so on when they have english language barriers in communications
Re: Italian Ladies........ by yomanovic: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ellyeen: I really want to know what the Nigerian society thinks about ladies who live in Italy? Do you think they are ALL wayward and ALL into prostitution? I live in Italy, live a humble and respectable life, a graduate of uniben, well behaved and always reasonably dresssed, but anytime I am in Nigeria I feel uncomfortable to tell anyone that I live in Italy cos of fear of prejudice and Stigmatising. Though few, but not every lady in italy is a prostitute, some work REALLY hard to earn a decent living. Like MOI!!!!!!!

please dont give yourself sleepless nights for what you dont have control over. definitely everybody cannot be the same but it is just the normal thing for pple to believe that you are into prostition since thats what most naija girls in italy do. just be yourself and pray your own God-assigned husband comes your way fast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internet/online Relationships - Your Thoughts? / . / Should I Hate Him??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.