Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,605 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Vh Consult Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vh Consult Interview (1341 Views)

Beta Age Consult Interview / Vh Resources & Corporate Services / Dg Consult Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vh Consult Interview by mackengift: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2013
Hello NL, i got dis text 4rm (VH-Consult on d 28/2/13 at 9am starlink Global house, Sadiku B/stop, ilasa, lagos. Invitee:07039206931), i want 2 knw if any of u got d text n hw authentic r they. Help needed

1 Like

Re: Vh Consult Interview by Freeopod(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2013
Yeah! We are in the same shoe brother,  ‎​ got the message late last night and i can't make it for 9 am cos  ‎​ don't stay in ibadan. Pls if u av any other information about the interview pls let me know o!
Re: Vh Consult Interview by Freeopod(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2013
Yeah! We are in the same shoe brother,  ‎​ got the message late last night and i can't make it for 9 am cos  ‎​ don't stay in lagos. Pls if u av any other information about the interview pls let me know o!
Re: Vh Consult Interview by trustone(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
I dey on my kneel dey beg You people oo, dont just think or try to make any move to that place

They are just Health Product and Services looking for marketer that they will utilize his/her muscle, they will gather all of you in one room and start story of how you can make it by been their marketer and register with them with 11,500

They are very stupid people, they just make me waste money that I suppose to use to my body on transport
Re: Vh Consult Interview by Freeopod(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
aaaaah! thanks for d info, am so lucky not to have traveled to Lagos today for the interview. still waiting for mackengift to come inform us on how the interview went.
Re: Vh Consult Interview by mackengift: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
@freepod na so u lik me reach abi, cus i b mumu ehn. I no go o n i dey delta state wil little fund 4 such movement. @trustone na God go bless u vry much 4 d info cus me dey plan 2 ask dem 2 reschedule d date 4 friday 2 enable me verify dere claims.
Re: Vh Consult Interview by akpovwa: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2013
I really thank u guys 4 dis info coz I got the message as well and was told the interview was by 1PM. I for eat my self for wasting my time and money.

(1) (Reply)

P&G- Procher And Gamble Test Of 1st March 2013 / Vip-card / Sterling Bank PLC - Direct Sales Executive Recruitment- Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.