Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,389 members, 7,950,827 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? (2815 Views)

Is Financial Independence Truly Linked to Self-Employment? / Does Travelling Abroad Truly Guarantee A Better Future? / Do 80% Of Nigerians Truly Live On Less Than $2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2013
What's your take on the concept of making money online? I personally feel that it's a personal thing, and one's opinion is based on one's strength in a particular online endeavor. Most people make the mistake of putting their hands into many online money making systems and this goes along way to water down all the needed effort that would have brought about success, if they had concentrated on a particular online business.

That's just my take on the subject, so what do you really think?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by thazz(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2013
franel79: What's your take on the concept of making money online? I personally feel that it's a personal thing, and one's opinion is based on one's strength in a particular online endeavor. Most people make the mistake of putting their hands into many online money making systems and this goes along way to water down all the needed effort that would have brought about success, if they had concentrated on a particular online business.

Yes making money Online is real, and I am a living witness, the fact remains that people relate Making Money Online to Plucking money on the tress, they are over expectant, for you to make money Online, you have to work for it, and there are lots of services you can render Online, in which the One I'm major at is Micro job service selling on the website. And I get paid without any headache. Any interested person, can P.M or follow my signature.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Let's make this thread active, the art of making money online is an everyday thing and we really need to swap ideas to become better at what we presently do.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
If anybody need help on how to make money with adsense and other affiliates site. How to make money easily on niche websites. Call 08180109400
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by bambuzz88: 3:39am On Feb 28, 2013
franel79: What's your take on the concept of making money online? I personally feel that it's a personal thing, and one's opinion is based on one's strength in a particular online endeavor. Most people make the mistake of putting their hands into many online money making systems and this goes along way to water down all the needed effort that would have brought about success, if they had concentrated on a particular online business.

making money online for some is a dream bt to some its a everyday reality, there are millions ways to make money online depending on the ability to brigde and monetize ur ideas,bt a simple proven for me is forex trading. With d proper education,it a business dt generate consistent roi and it far more profitable because u re thinking in dollars....
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by eedriyz(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2013
It's just as real s it is offline.
Offer something of value to people. And if you're stuck of what to offer, promote other people's offer. That's the concept...if anything comes out of that, you've got to find another name for it
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
eedriyz: It's just as real s it is offline.
Offer something of value to people. And if you're stuck of what to offer, promote other people's offer. That's the concept...if anything comes out of that, you've got to find another name for it

I just love your concept, infact that's my exact strategy. "To offer something of value."
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by Dfrenzy(m): 2:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Making money online is very real and easy, you just need to understand any business that you are into. If you are interested in buying or selling of recharge cards online, bulk sms business or other opportunities, just visit the site on my signature or call me.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by Chibenze(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Yea making cool cash on sport staking is real, few nairalanders are making it, u just registered fund ur lr acct and fund ur pob wit easy generate cash and witdraw ur earning, note: u must knw how to manage money if not you can crash, easy to make money bt very dangerous if u dnt knw how to manage and predit fine, i like d goal market u can easily register below my signature, wen register capital nd small letters matter alot, eg if ur ushername is DaViD wen signin put it exactly how it is.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by newdawn09(m): 5:39am On Mar 07, 2013
I'm making money online. I just wtdrew some $ some days ago & reinvest it thru my L.r.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by emailguru: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Making money online is all about developing a system. I have realized that what works for one may not work for another. It all boils down to find out what works for you. Though, there is an established principle to working and making money online, which is selling something valuable to a specific market. But, the approach is different from person to person. Discovering the principle is where most Nigerians are not patient to do, hence they are easily scammed or quit too soon. There is a lot of money to be made online once any one is able to apply these principle coupled with patience and determination.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2013
I get it now, something of tre value must be introduced into the market for one to get paid, and that product could be physical or virtual depending on what works for the Internet Marketer.

Any other contrary money making ideas?

I hope would-be online business men are reading this post.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
Why are moderators fond of hiding peoples post on Nairaland?
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Them don hide your post? Sorry oh.

1 Like

Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2013
What's up with Nairaland and hidden posts?
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by Hennyboy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by Jbrain88: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
t-hazz:

Yes making money Online is real, and I am a living witness, the fact remains that people relate Making Money Online to Plucking money on the tress, they are over expectant, for you to make money Online, you have to work for it, and there are lots of services you can render Online, in which the One I'm major at is Micro job service selling on the website. And I get paid without any headache. Any interested person, can P.M or follow my signature.
,nice one bro,
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
Buy/Sell Domain Names! Is it Profitable?; I've just recently stumbled across a few web sites like namepros.com and dnforum, websites that focus solely on the buying and selling of domains. And I "gotta tell ya" I was quit impressed to hear some of the success stories.

Now from my understanding, I thought profit from domain sales died at the end of the dotcom Boom. But from what I've seen and heard, It seems like it can be a lucrative business. Naturally there's more to it than buying a domain name for $9.99 a year and turning around and selling it for $4,000. To come across a domain name (whether self created, expired, or purchased) spending time advertising it, sending traffic to where it's parked, finding a broker, doing the things you need to do to up the value of the name, it's seems like a very time consuming business.

But if you go to Sedo.com you'd be amazed at the prices that some of these domains are going for, $5,000, $10,000, even more.

It seems to me like a hidden art. There's not very much talk about it in the general internet marketing forums. And everywhere on the net you see ebooks on "How To" write ebooks for profit, do JV (joint venture) deals, ebooks on site traffic, blogging techniques, affiliate marketing, rss feeds...... on and on and on and very little information on the business of buying and selling domain names. So that means it's a business who's time has passed or a very lucrative one that's hidden from the people who jump on the bandwagon.

Just looking at current events and doing domain checks on certain subjects tells me how quickly good domains get snatched up. Believe it or not the name Farris Hassan dot com (16 year old boy who went to Iraq) is already taken.

From my studies it seems that there are a select few who are generously profiting from the buying and selling of domain names. As I mentioned above there is alot of work involved but if your willing to join a few membership sites, learn a few advertising tricks and get into the game, the selling of domain names can be a very lucrative business.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2013
To make money, you have to start something exceptional.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by iriowuro: 10:54am On May 03, 2013
Icee20:
Buy/Sell Domain Names! Is it Profitable?; I've just recently stumbled across a few web sites like namepros.com and dnforum, websites that focus solely on the buying and selling of domains. And I "gotta tell ya" I was quit impressed to hear some of the success stories.

Now from my understanding, I thought profit from domain sales died at the end of the dotcom Boom. But from what I've seen and heard, It seems like it can be a lucrative business. Naturally there's more to it than buying a domain name for $9.99 a year and turning around and selling it for $4,000. To come across a domain name (whether self created, expired, or purchased) spending time advertising it, sending traffic to where it's parked, finding a broker, doing the things you need to do to up the value of the name, it's seems like a very time consuming business.

But if you go to Sedo.com you'd be amazed at the prices that some of these domains are going for, $5,000, $10,000, even more.

It seems to me like a hidden art. There's not very much talk about it in the general internet marketing forums. And everywhere on the net you see ebooks on "How To" write ebooks for profit, do JV (joint venture) deals, ebooks on site traffic, blogging techniques, affiliate marketing, rss feeds...... on and on and on and very little information on the business of buying and selling domain names. So that means it's a business who's time has passed or a very lucrative one that's hidden from the people who jump on the bandwagon.

Just looking at current events and doing domain checks on certain subjects tells me how quickly good domains get snatched up. Believe it or not the name Farris Hassan dot com (16 year old boy who went to Iraq) is already taken.

From my studies it seems that there are a select few who are generously profiting from the buying and selling of domain names. As I mentioned above there is alot of work involved but if your willing to join a few membership sites, learn a few advertising tricks and get into the game, the selling of domain names can be a very lucrative business.

@ice20 - can we talk on this topic u'v raised?
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by onlinemaster: 10:59am On May 03, 2013
Making money online is 4 real..am a living witless..have made a lot of cash online legally though it wasn't easy @ all...Today am a successful ibternet guru....
Opened a blog some days back where I teach people how to make money online legally...and the teaching is free because I knw many are not financially stable..
This is the blog www.joingurus..com
Orah makuo

1 Like

Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:09am On May 04, 2013
iri-owuro:

@ice20 - can we talk on this topic u'v raised?
For More Info, Visit www.Expireddomainfortunes.com
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by neksummi(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2013
Making money online is not just as doing so offline. You need people to buy what you're selling. You need to provide services to be paid for. You have to work hard and smart too. Concentrate on result producing activities. The problem many Nigerians have is that they dabble into too many things. They're fond of jumping into the next new thing that glitters. In short many people don't hang on long enough to see results.

To answer whether i know the eay to make money online, my answer is yes. I've been doing it for several years and I'm now better at it. Haven't got there yet but I'm not doing badly. See earnings proof:
http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

Hope people looking for ways to earn online would find something worthwhile that they'll get engaged in.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2013
neksummi: Making money online is not just as doing so offline. You need people to buy what you're selling. You need to provide services to be paid for. You have to work hard and smart too. Concentrate on result producing activities. The problem many Nigerians have is that they dabble into too many things. They're fond of jumping into the next new thing that glitters. In short many people don't hang on long enough to see results.

To answer whether i know the eay to make money online, my answer is yes. I've been doing it for several years and I'm now better at it. Haven't got there yet but I'm not doing badly. See earnings proof:
http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

Hope people looking for ways to earn online would find something worthwhile that they'll get engaged in.

Yeah You are right there, we are actually fond of dabbling into two many things. In the long run we end up not producing substantial results for all our efforts.
Re: Do You Truly Know The Way To Make Money Online? by franel79(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Are you a newbie? who wants to make legitimate money online in Nigeria?

The very first advice I'll give you is;

1. Do not dabble into online money making if you are still in school.
Online marketing is not something you should do as a part-time thing, it is serious business and you must be ready to give it all you've got. 90% of the time, those who don't succeed are those who are too scared to step out and declare that they are Internet Marketers. And the only reason that can put you in such a situation is the fact that you are in school. Another reason why you can't succeed is because you can't serve two masters at a time. Schooling and Business are two straight lines that can never meet. It is either you are fully ready to face your studies or that you are fully ready to do business.

Someone may ask, what is the need for all these grammar?
Yeah I am becoming fed up with all those guys who come to nairaland and say;

"I am in school and I want to make money online"

Internet Marketing is not for guys like that. Face your studies and get good grades and afterwards we can talk, if you are still interested.

2. To Succeed Online, You Need to Establish Yourself.

To establish yourself is simply to stand out as a giant and conquer your present territory before you move out to other locations and to do this, you will need to set your priorities straight by concentrating on just one service that you think you can render and find better ways to deliver that service. While doing that make sure that you have the following items in place;
i. Business Cards.
ii. A Registered Business Name. (Visit Corporate Affairs Commission today to get one registered)
iii. A Website (This could be a free blog with a custom domain or a Self Hosted Website)

Will be back shortly. Got to attend to a client

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. / Where Can I Buy Stationery In Bulk In Ibadan / Are You Interested In Cassava Farming/Farming In General?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.