Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Reserved My Comment... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Reserved My Comment... (1417 Views)

Have U Reserved Any Thing For Ur Future Husband? / Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Too Reserved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Reserved My Comment... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
A lot of stories here on Romance section some close to my experience while some are totally new and weird.
I thought of droping an experience I had one time, then it was scary 4 me but now am wishing to get... *pauses a bit* get it off am just kidding lol, but hold up got a serious gist I was telling u guys errrm...it happened dat I had a girlfriend, uhmmm not really a love affair stuff but a f*** affair*clears throat*(hope this section is age restricted) yh on a serz note we kind of liked our relationship, the understnding n all that she was cute, sexy n caring nd I was nice as always wink. She was so subjected to our thing only that she knew I wasn't gonna take it further than wat we were into. I will cut a lot of scenes n go straight to d issue I wanna discuss. It happened towards the moonfall in our relationship, she visited me with her younger sister (then I was staying in a self contain apartment) due to d presence of her sister I kinda thought it wise not 2 bring up anything about or close 2 s*x n dat was cool with me. Mehn her sister was so attractive n boottilicious(big Asss) I felt a twitch when ever she went passed me on d short gown she wore dat day but I got over it.... It was time to sleep n I left d bed 4 both of them for d floor after I turned off d lights truely I couldn't sleep because the girls were sight grasping in a sexy short night gown n u knw na my mind just de wish. At about thirty minutes after lights out, my girl came tapping n u can't imagin it was 4 s*x I told her I can't because of her sister n she blew ma mind wif her response *i guess u guys may ve figured it out* you are right if u figured out she wanted a party n when I curiously asked how?!, she said her sister was waiting for a call for business. Mehn I didn't knw hw to get down with dat s.hit. But as I said, it is here I reserve my comment.

I know it's a past story I did wat I had to do. Errrm Now if this comes your way how will u deal with it? Secondly wat could have lead d sisters to plan this out? (Ladies get me an idea on d second question)

(1) (Reply)

Datecloud Launch To Help You Find A Perfect Man And Woman Of Your Dream / Display Picture On BBM / Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.