Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sugar Mummy Connect - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummy Connect (27330 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Blacklion3: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
oyewale0001:

You are worst kids I ever me on this thread. The number doesn't exist again unless I allow it to exist. I didn't comment crime. I only did what your dad did at My age.
Sorry sir
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Blacklion3:

Sorry sir

Sorry to you senior ones
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2023
Blacklion3:

How long can you bark?

Bro, good morning. Seriously I reflected on that post and I discovered that my person can not type all those up there 👆. At first I thought you formed it to blackmail me but when I went back to the thread, I discovered that I was just playing around because I went to copy the person above my post. Wow. I was just playing around then. Because none of what is in that post ever happened close to me. You can check yourself. That is why they say we should be careful with what we do online, because one day, it may get back to us. See below 👇

Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2023
Blacklion3:

How long can you bark?

Bro, good morning. Seriously I reflected on that post and I discovered that my person can not type all those up there 👆. At first I thought you formed it to blackmail me but when I went back to the thread, I discovered that I was just playing around because I went to copy the person above my post. Wow. I was just playing around then. Because none of what is in that post ever happened close to me. You can check yourself. That is why they say we should be careful with what we do online, because one day, it may get back to us. See below 👇

Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Blacklion3: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2023
oyewale0001:

Either its real or not, all that is in the past. The internet is just to learn and catch fun, it doesn't reflect our actual Person

I have forgotten everything tht even happened that day bro
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2023
Blacklion3:

Either its real or not, all that is in the past. The internet is just to learn and catch fun, it doesn't reflect our actual Person

I have forgotten everything tht even happened that day bro

Yeah. You are right. But have learned a big lesson from it. Good morning bro.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Blacklion3: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2023
oyewale0001:

Yeah. You are right. But have learned a big lesson from it. Good morning bro.
Good morning do weekend for your boy
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2023
Blacklion3:

Good morning do weekend for your boy

Smile
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Blacklion3: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2023
oyewale0001:

Smile
It's fine bro. Have a blessed day
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Blacklion3:

It's fine bro. Have a blessed day

You can send your account
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Blacklion3: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2023
oyewale0001:

You can send your account
GTB 012 2242718
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Blacklion3:

GTB 012 2242718

Is not going through, please check the account very well or send another one.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Kollabo419: 7:36pm On May 29
[

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls) / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.