Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

school librarian Required Urgently. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / school librarian Required Urgently. (1159 Views)

Services Of Librarian Required / Vacancy For The Post Of Lecturer(s), Librarian, Registrar & ICT Staff. / Work As A Librarian In One Of The Foremost Libraries In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
An international school located in the heart of Alimosho urgently requires applications from suitably qualified people to fill the vacant teaching position in
1.librarian[preferably a first degree background in library studies
If you are qualified ,mail me the CEO,BIZLIFELINES COMPANY your CV directly to bizlifelines@yahoo.com OR CALL TO SPEAK TO ME ON 08173111771.THANKS.
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2013
POSITION IS STILL AVAILABLE.KEEP THE CALLS AND CVs COMING.GOOD LUCK AND THANKS.
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
An international school located in the heart of Alimosho urgently requires applications from suitably qualified people to fill the vacant teaching position in
1.1.ICT'[preferably a first degree background in computer science\engineering].
If you are qualified ,mail me the CEO,BIZLIFELINES COMPANY your CV directly to bizlifelines@yahoo.com OR CALL TO SPEAK TO ME ON 08173111771.THANKS.

# still availabe #
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
still available.call or send your CVs.keep it coming.thanks.
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2013
Biology teacher still needed.pls send your cvs and application letter to bizlifelines@yahoo.com
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by ifyalways(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Interesting @ OP.
where you banned or why do you keep changing username and email address?
No name of school or physical address of recruiter?

https://www.nairaland.com/1141123/urgent-vacancies-well-established-school-mainland
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by simple2004(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ifyalways. the school is credible. i applied in march and was called for aptitude those of us that passed were later interviewed. the school is good, the environment extra neat. their staffs very polite and courteous. we were well treated.
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by simple2004(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't know why they did not put the name of the school even the text sent only bears the address. those who want to apply should feel free to do so through the email or phone number. a lot of credible people on nairaland should'nt be discouraged
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
1.ICT'[preferably a first degree background in computer science\engineering].
Re: school librarian Required Urgently. by bizlifelines(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks nairalanders, I have come again. Pls if you have a degree in library studies and experience in the running and management of school library. Pls call me ASAP! Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

W.H.L. NIG PLC Vacancy: How Real Is It? / Quo Magnis Recruitment, How Real Are They? / Michael Steven Consult Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.