Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (119382 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ypzilanti: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2013
KA24DETT: The problem is not joining the cult . It's knowing that you might end up DEAD, you have to be prepared for the lifestyle . U should be packing heat 24/7. Ready to make it rain on anyone that threatens you. If this is the lifestyle you choose for yourself , then be prepared to go all in.
I don't understand youth of nowadays. It's like being a drug dealer , someone is always out to get you so you have to be prepared .

At least the drug dealer has a purpose: to make money. You can fault how he goes about it, or the morality of his business, but IT IS A BUSINESS. What is the business of cult? Just to feel among? Drink and chase babes together? Dance like a monkey in the bush at night? Walk around in packs like a group of rabid hungry dogs looking for who to harass?

Its four years only in your life: read your books, experiment with alcohol and sex, and get the fUUUk out of there and start your REAL life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by idupaul: 1:42am On Mar 01, 2013
ikwere militant: gateline I think

Its called a gatling not gateline ..yeah thank me next year
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mrkels(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2013
Men this brings back sad memories .

Anyways, i have seen some gory things back in the days, but men i have never seen that kind of damage in my whole life , LOOK AT HIS HANDS wtf? Those men meant this boy o .

Imagine this guy's last moment ?

he would be telling himself : O boy na so i use take go ? Nooooooooooooooooo , God Noooooooo.

UNA KNOW THE ONE WHEN DEY PAIN ME NOW? MANY CULT BOYS IN SCHOOL NOW WOULD SEE THIS THREAD , AND WOULD NOT DENOUNCE ABI NA RENOUNCE , 2MOROW , WE WOULD COME HERE AND START READING OF HOW THEY WERE KILLED .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by derbypiero(m): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2013
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa basters!!! Dey fit touch d KINGS make dem die well we no dey make noise we dey pump pump we too ruggged.saly oooo
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ypzilanti: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2013
I partly blame the police. How can it be so hard to infiltrate a group that is always looking for new members?

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ypzilanti: 1:52am On Mar 01, 2013
derbypiero: Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa basters!!! Dey fit touch d KINGS make dem die well we no dey make noise we dey pump pump we too ruggged.saly oooo

Foolish boy. See your head. Na the thing wey dem send you go do for school be dat?

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mrkels(m): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2013
ypzilanti: I partly blame the police. How can it be so hard to infiltrate a group that is always looking for new members?

Hahaha, as long as it doesnt affect national security , naija police nor get time for that o .

Also as long as no government official / politician's life is threathened in any way , they have no fuc..king time for that.

maybe it has to do with the fact that taxation is not properly cordinated in the country. Maybe .
I hope you see the link between taxation and these matters .
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ManTiger(m): 1:57am On Mar 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Schooling in Ife a school with Zero tolerance for cultism meant I had very little exposure to cultism.

Most Ife graduates dont even know any cultist. Any cultist in Ife starts and ends in his off campus bedroom

Sagamite no dey lie for us. I saw you on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/59799/confraternity-campuswhere-u-belongclick-here
Yeah, cultism in Ife died in Late 90s. During the era of George Iwilade, Evaino and four others. In Ife, there is no Darkness and no matter how dark it is, it is still day-light!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oniwo(m): 1:57am On Mar 01, 2013
ultimatebunmi1: Mr ode get something better doing for ur life local thing,and stop blowing bullet around the page.get a life

See ya life
Akindanidani
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sweetguy10(m): 1:58am On Mar 01, 2013
Man that Mur'fucker was gunned down by one helluva big smoking gun I tell ya .Look at the big hole in his mur'fcking hand ? shocked shocked shocked wtf
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 01, 2013
femmyb:
Ambulance are not meant for transporting dead people, its to carry injured people to the hospital, nowhere in the world is ambulance used
for carrying dead people.

And which world are you living in??

angry angry angry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Roon9(m): 1:59am On Mar 01, 2013
derbypiero: Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa basters!!! Dey fit touch d KINGS make dem die well we no dey make noise we dey pump pump we too ruggged.saly oooo
If onli d police cud hav access 2 a lot of nlers post.... Their job wuda bin veri easy. Mr man 1day na 1day
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by cr7lomo: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Your moronic arsse is still struggling to comprehend between cultism and road accident?

You don't need to wait for cult members to kill you, get a gun and blow your own brains out. Do your community a favour, cretin!

You write like a person and you have the audacity to question my education? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a Unilag graduate? shocked

I knw ur type, but am biga dan ur childish act. I guess ur jobless . I can offer u a job , a good 1 so dat u wudnt b a nuisance in ur local area as u already r. Fool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sweetguy10(m): 2:00am On Mar 01, 2013
oniwo:

See ya life
Akindanidani

HE'S TELLING YA THE GOSPEL TRUTH YOU KNOW ? Ugly retardeen
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by derbypiero(m): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2013
ypzilanti:

Foolish boy. See your head. Na the thing wey dem send you go do for school be dat?
boy relax i don grad. u gat to use ur 99 percen in game i saw nd i conquered
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by derbypiero(m): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2013
Roon9:
If onli d police cud hav access 2 a lot of nlers post.... Their job wuda bin veri easy. Mr man 1day na 1day
boy daz r gone my sons r ruggedly saling
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On Mar 01, 2013
ManTiger:
Yeah, cultism in Ife died in Late 90s. During the era of George Iwilade, Evaino and four others. In Ife, there is no Darkness and no matter how dark it is, it is still day-light!

Even in the late 90's there wasnt cultism in Ife

The Iwilade(Africa, Eviano, Yemi Ajiteru, Sabo case was done by outside guys who came to intimidate us because of Ifes anti cult stand

I dey school that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ypzilanti: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2013
derbypiero: boy relax i don grad. u gat to use ur 99 percen in game i saw nd i conquered

So you risked your life over foolishness, and you are celebrating that you survived. Did anyone force you to join? Most of you have blood on your hands either from direct participation or from association and conspiracy. How is that of any benefit to your journey on this earth...or even that of your children. Remember that the sins of the father are sometimes visited on the children especially when blood is spilled. You are supposed to be praying feverently for redemption, instead of bragging over foolishness on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by derbypiero(m): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Roon9:
police is our frend we no dey fear dem ask dem
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by chukxie(m): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Guys in Mazonia will never learn. What a sad, untimely and painful way to go. RIP....
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2013
sage_: All these state Universities sef. This kind of barbarism has no place in UNILAG. Nothing like this ever took place through out my 4 years at the Citadel of learning.
just shurrup.. Dnt use this as cheap opportunity to start some university comparism. Lyk a student wsnt shot dead in front of new hall last year or so.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by chukxie(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2013
sweetguy10: Man that Mur'fucker was gunned down by one helluva big smoking gun I tell ya .Look at the big hole in his mur'fcking hand ? shocked shocked shocked wtf

It must've been a sewn off pop action gun judging from the holes in his hand...Too bad.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by chukxie(m): 2:54am On Mar 01, 2013
ypzilanti:

Foolish boy. Your mates are making money, you are busy writing nonsense over foolish rubbish. One simple question: Of what benefit was the cult that you joined to anyone? Just tell me one advantage of cultism? When your mates are reading, you will be dancing round a fire inside a forest like a monkey. Oya, now...go and meet your fellow cultists for a loan or a job today and come here and tell us the response. Ode.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sweetgala(m): 3:30am On Mar 01, 2013
shymexx:

That has to be the most lethal bullet hole everrrrrr...

Not even an AK47 would do that type of damage - it definitely has to be a sawn off shotgun...

These guys ain't playing, that shyte would've blown his head off... shocked

Definitely Ak or Fn FAL. Both have heavy bullets. Most likely close range and he raised his arm to block his face.
A shotgun would have left a more groosome sight with pellet holes everywhere. His arm would have completely come off, and I don't think these guys have access to a slug.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by anitank(f): 3:49am On Mar 01, 2013
ypzilanti:

At least the drug dealer has a purpose: to make money. You can fault how he goes about it, or the morality of his business, but IT IS A BUSINESS. What is the business of cult? Just to feel among? Drink and chase babes together? Dance like a monkey in the bush at night? Walk around in packs like a group of rabid hungry dogs looking for who to harass?

Its four years only in your life: read your books, experiment with alcohol and sex, and get the fUUUk out of there and start your REAL life.
Wasn't going to comment on this sad thread but the bolded got me cracking grin grin grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by jakaiso(m): 3:52am On Mar 01, 2013
street-soldier:

Some federal universities are safe ooooo, I didn't experience any cult scene all through my 5yrs in FUTA, and when people talk about cultism feels like nollywood film to me...maybe after plenty MEE drawings,MTS assigments and fear of failure and close watch fromm fellowsip activites, you'll be too weak to reason existence of cultism....anyways...RIP to the dead #was he a cultist also#?

Ahhh-FUTA has changed-it was almost as bad between 1994 to 1996-before Ilemobade/Kolawole smashed them. There were gun shots on campus, rapes off campus and then 27 of the big guns were expelled in 1994/95.

Darky was the king- he was in FUTA for 10 years for a 5 year course. Buddy was the no 1 hit man.

When the investigations started in 1994-hundreds of them recanted and cultism died off.

After that it became an off campus-infact town thing.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by lastpage: 3:52am On Mar 01, 2013
Those who live by the sword ....should expect to die by the sword now?
Next joor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.