Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,067 members, 7,931,667 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany (797 Views)

I Want And Android Fone: / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria / Ipad 2 For Sale@very Good Prices Straight From The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hi nairalanders, i want to introduce my business to you all, i import gadgets , cars, wears, perfume and other things from Germany with the help of my aunty, if you are interested, holla at me on 07062907130
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Still waiting for your calls
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by walesho(m): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
i need nokia tv receiver
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2013
ok, what specific model of phone are you using or you just want it irrespective of the phone, then how many do you want?
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by walesho(m): 3:58am On Mar 06, 2013
i use nokia c7. I need just 1
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by Frenchkiss(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Samsung Galaxy SII Fairly used
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
thanks for your reply @ wale and frenchkiss, i will keep you informed or better still foward your num,to 07062907130
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Come on, cars shoes,laptops,phones etc.what are you waiting for,make me your no# 1 contact
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
i import in bulk please, i don't do single item importation because of clearing costs.
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2013
I have some Toyota Camry 2005/6 model coming in get ready to get it a good price
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
i told you i was serious, in store now is a brand new Apple ipad 4 for sale, going for 130k only,
call me on the number above.

Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by ponti93(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Can i get a tablet that has windows8 os.
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2013
at ponti, i'll check and feed you back, but now i have a Samsung galaxy tab2 7.0 for sale, it is brand new and it comes with the full package. 64gb of memory, wifi, hotspot enabled. if you wish to get it, call me. i'll upload the pics for you to see.

Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Drop ur numbers and tell me what gadgets you need,or send an SMS to my phone,Ure name,and what you need,I'll try to do the rest
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
its been long since i posted here, guess what, i have good news by tomorrow, i will bring to you post of cars for sale, watch out
Re: Ask Me For Any Gadget You Want, And I'll Import For You Straight From Germany by derwin(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have a Nissan Altima 2003 model for sale going for 870,000k call me if you're interested 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Red Blackberry Torch 1 For Immediate Sale- 25k-call 08035423316 PH / Bold 4 For Sale With Broken Screen 10k / White Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.