Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) (892 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) by ottentick(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2008
(Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
"You're under arrest!"
(For what?)
"For stealing my heart."

Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?

Are your legs tired?
(girl: Why?)
because you have been running through my mind all day!

"I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

Can you give me directions to your heart?
I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.

(Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt,jacket, etc.)
She would say,"What are doing"
Respond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."

(Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Walk up to a guy and say: "Are you from Greece?"
"No" he answers.
"Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece"

I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek,and die on your lips.

Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together.

Are you lost?
cause it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?

What's that in your eye? Oh, it's a sparkle.

You can forget about going to heaven because it's sin to look that good.

If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.
Re: Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) by Chiori(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2008
It's nice and quite interesting. But I should say this was hardly the board for it. It should be in Romance, unless we're saying that toasting a woman is now a career in Nigeria.
Re: Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
;d
Re: Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) by matured(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
this guy na o sho omo go omo pon
watin nay only get all this toasting method.i wonder how many girls u must have led astray.

be nice
be matured
Re: Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) by matured(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
This guy na o sho omo gbo omo pon
watin nay only get all this toasting method.i wonder how many girls u must have led astray.

be nice
be matured

(1) (Reply)

For Nigerian Women Only: Are You Feeling Down? Need Advice? / Sincere Advice Needed Please! / Become An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.