Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors (12487 Views)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by nep2ra(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope: Politics of desperation! LOL! Who do they want to deceive with this? Very funny.

Dude, go eat Poo. You ain't funny no more.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by nep2ra(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Yeeyo: God save us frm the handz of APC coz thy startd reinforcin dia membaz boko haram

God will not save you. APC will deal with you and your family. Slowpoke like your president.

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by nkemKalu: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2013
emmysenior: I almost gave a damn about this APC of a party, until they started showing signs of hypocrisy. Bomb blasted the same town in which they held their 1st meeting & now donating money to victims of bomb blasts... Where were they these whiles? Once upon a time, almost all Nigerians were very gullible & susceptible to mind traps, but that's in the past now. They should be very transparent, if they must conquer.
Don't forget that ur president once said he could not visit Borno state cos the airports are not safe and the road not motorable. As if i should go and fix it for him before he could visit the victims of Bomb blast. Here we are, the governors are walking down the streets as if nothing is happening there. That's what we call courage and concern for the people. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED. THE NEXT MEETING OF APC WILL BE IN OWERRI IMO STATE AND ALL OWERRI INDEGENES AND INFACT, ALL IGBOS WILL COME OUT TO WELCOME THEM........MTCHEW.....

10 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by ubest1(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2013
419 governors,pretending to be good just because of 2015 presidency,where were you people before, instead me will vote for a 419 party like APC I will rather stay at home. shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by sage2(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2013
It may also interest you to know that both Borno and Yobe are APC states. So, it is their failure. We all know how Kano, a PDP state is handling this issue.

2 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by sage2(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2013
[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lagos-Press-1.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]

Your 2 APC states have been under attack for years and yet it took you this long to show solidarity. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jt2010: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Billyonaire: 2015 is still far. One wonders why serving Governors leave their jobs to gallivant around the county just in the name of launching a new Party. Is it now a job of Governors to campaign and publicize the APC ? I think something is wrong somewhere, a party is supposed to have a working committee that goes on publicity and not pulling the Governors from their jobs, it goes a long way to show how unorganized this APC is, I cant trust my one vote in the hands of these people. 100% of them decamped from other parties cos of selfish interests, so I cant deal with people who are not predictable. Changing Parties like boxers, means changing manifestos like pants, it therefore means they dont stand for something, so whoever doesnt stand for something can fall for anything ? Should I trust my country in the hands of a people who fall for anything....Whhhhoooooosaaaaii.....Mbanu! This country belongs to Nigerians and we will always know that we will vote for the best candidate without sentiments. No one with Boko Haram lineage and sympathy should be voted for, no one with questionable source of wealth should be voted for. Your vote, is your choice. Use it wisely.

Your statement shows that your hypocrisy no get part two. When Mr. President is going about some states to solicit for votes for some PDP Governor during some re-run elections in some states, ur billyonaire brain does not deem it fit to say Mr. President and his gang in government are unorganized or they should have leave the job for the PDP working committee abi... Whatever u thinking.. APC is moving forward!!!

2 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Pataki: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2013
2015! APC is marching on! Daring to thread where even our daft president publicly announced he will NEVER thread upon.

We have an utter foooooolish president, APC is showing that there are still bold and courageous leaders with brains in this country. All hope is not yet lost.

2015, I am definitely coming to Nigeria to be part of this turn around of Nigeria from the demonic hold of PDP. Enough is truly enough!

Hope is in sight!!!!

7 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by sage2(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
ilugunboy: Shame on all the peedeepee leaders that have not deem it fit to go to Borno to reassure the Nigerians living there.

Are Borno and Yobe PDP or APC states? Boko Haram has not been able to establish itself in any of the PDP states.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by ubest1(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2013
these APC men are the real boko haram sponsor, becos there are going Borno, they pass info. to their arms wing BH to cease fire, why coming in group, why were you people did not visit borno before, Nigerian most coppers plz do not be deceive by fraud stars governor and risk ur life for to BH headquarter. take note
Demdem:

Brave men giving hope to the people. Not the kai-kai infected brain of ours that prefers to sit tight in Aso-Rock consuming billions worth of food.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2013
Campaign don begging o.coming wit old cliche for vote.is it now dey r seeing d victims? Nigeria fools nigerians.bizness as usual.they wait for d masses to be victim of circumstances and then use it as a spring board.wise fools.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by informatix: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Omen100:

Aren't u tired of being a $tupid I'D.I.O.T? And by the way, how old are u Silly goat?

The picture below portray's pdp & her apologists accusing others of her wrong deeds even though the handwriting is boldly written on the wall for the world to see..

You Funny.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by earthgreeners(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:
these APC men are the real boko haram sponsor, becos there are going Borno, they pass info. to their arms wing BH to cease fire, why coming in group, why were you people did not visit borno before, Nigerian most coppers plz do not be deceive by fraud stars governor and risk ur life for to BH headquarter. take note

Daft, Do you mean Oshiomole, Fashola, Aregbesola, Rochas, Fayemi, Ajimobi are Boko haram members?...You must be madt

Jonathan and his PDP crews looks more like boko-haram sponsors...RIP Gen. Azazi

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by ubest1(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2013
God bless u broda.
Okija_juju: The People behind the bombings on a street inspection of the damage done by their boys..

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lagos-Press-1.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]

#FRESH AIR no get Enemy!!

Umblerra 2015.... In Joe we trust!

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by earthgreeners(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:
God bless u broda.

Sango bless you with thunder

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Pataki: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:

From your idiotic username, it is no brainer to decipher you are a daft being.

This is what happens when you stuff your brain with retardeen cassava morning, day & night.

3 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:

I think u sound dumb.
So the late Azazi who told us that pdp is evil boko before he was killed never knew what he was saying right? What about the retardeen that enjoys their company in his govt. I think ur head needs cleansing. Visit the nearest herbalist in ur neighbourhood, u can't continue like this.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by galadee(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2013
danny301:

So what point have you made? Who then is ur choice or who are you recommending to Nigerians now, since APC Governors are unpredictable?... Just few days a go PDP formed a Governors' forum which they said would enable the party withstand any challenge from the opposition and i didn't here you condemning it or ask the Governors to leave for a working committee and concentrate on their jobs....If we actually mean well for this country then its high time we become objective in our comments instead of bringing sentiment into everything.

don't mind that SHOELESS billyonaire
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by MacLovington(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2013
I can see why they are not afraid to walk the streets of Maiduguri.

They are APC: Amoured Personel Carrier!
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by ubest1(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2013
animal in human clothing, ur arms wing BH Sniper rack u
earthgreeners:

Sango bless you with thunder
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jt2010: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:

Your statement shows that you are an intelligent-Mugu, because my understanding of your statement means that Mr. President, PDP and there Security teams are incompetent, because for you to know that this APC men are the real sponsor of BK, it means your master Mr. President knows that too and he (Mr. President) cannot do anything about it or choose to do nothing about it. If that is the case, this APC movement will have my vote...

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by hakanai(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
APC we in Borno appreciate the considerations and support!!! Thank you for being there.God bless you all.We love you and i can tell you that my Vote remains for you while am alife.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by hakanai(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2013
sage_:

Are Borno and Yobe PDP or APC states? Boko Haram has not been able to establish itself in any of the PDP states.

^^^ That is because is established fact that PDP is boko-haram and Boko haram is PDP.That said how can they bite the finger that feeds them.Where can they cause problem apart from the rival camps? Atleast is known that they(BH) killed the late Borno state Gubernatorial aspirant of the ANPP.How many PDP members have died from BH?Abi how many members of the opposition parties have being caught as associating or supporting BH? how many? Didnt hear you! NON!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by ubest1(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2013
animal, PATAKI, with this ur name ur father or ground father most have link with pakistan terrorist, the terrorist blood flow in you, so anything that involve terrorism in 9ja and all part of the word u will support it including APC, keep it up because what u sow u will reap BH BOOB is waiting for u.
Pataki:

From your idiotic username, it is no brainer to decipher you are a daft being.

This is what happens when you stuff your brain with retardeen cassava morning, day & night.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Hardfact: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2013
Interesting. How sure are we that Boko victims and not pepetrators will be receiving the money? Giving genuinely in a way in most certainly gets down to the needy is welcome. Yet an irony same gov Fash is back in Lagos busy destroying the homes of many thousands of the poor and needy rendering them homeless within a very short notice. Let's keep watching and we'll see what exactly it is the APC is coming up with. We neednt remind them they've got lots of work to do to secure the confidence of the ordinary Nigerian.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by galadee(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Ichiddy: so who is the presidential candidate

FASHOLA/OKOROCHA
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by ikweremilitant: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Omen100:

Aren't u tired of being a $tupid I'D.I.O.T? And by the way, how old are u Silly goat?

The picture below portray's pdp & her apologists accusing others of her wrong deeds even though the handwriting is boldly written on the wall for the world to see..
So he is stupid bd under age for not sharing ur hopless view.honestly ure more idiotic nd moronic than a lunatic.anu mpam

so he's is stupid jst
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Amazondepth(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2013
All dis one na just politics!where u choose to go and walk doesn't reflect d potentials of d new party.as far as its is d naija we know dat so called millions for victims will end up in d pockets of some politician still.if not for grab it by force politics which all parties are guilty of wetin go make Fashola and Oshiomole dey mingle with guvnors who don't know their mettle?go to Nasarawa state and see d mess,see d Jamboree wey dey go on for Imo state in d name of governance!these are just strange bedfellows.For nigeria,its not so much of a party tin but d personality of a leader!we wish all of dem d best!politics!smh
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Pataki: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:
animal, PATAKI, with this ur name ur father or ground father most have link with pakistan terrorist, the terrorist blood flow in you, so anything that involve terrorism in 9ja and all part of the word u will support it including APC, keep it up because what u sow u will reap BH BOOB is waiting for u.

Ground father? Oh you meant grandfather! Haha. You are a certified dunce!

Several notable members of this forum have attempted to correct your idiotic state of demented reasoning, I simply identified the root cause of it.

Here is a simple instruction: keep away from eating cassava bread in the morning; avoid eba in the afternoon; and finally keep away from garri at night.

Listen son, if you act according to my instructions for the next one week, your future generation will thank you for giving them a functional reasoning brain!

And BTW, it is spelt as: 'BOMB' not BO0O0B. Olodo oshi!

3 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by danny301: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2013
u-best:

Your written English is just too bad....
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jt2010: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2013
Pataki:

Ground father? Oh you meant grandfather! Haha. You are a certified dunce!

Several notable members of this forum have attempted to correct your idiotic state of demented reasoning, I simply identified the root cause of it.

Here is a simple instruction: keep away from eating cassava bread in the morning; avoid eba in the afternoon; and finally keep away from garri at night.

Listen son, if you act according to my instructions for the next one week, your future generation will thank you for giving them a functional reasoning brain!

And BTW, it is spelt as: 'BOMB' not BO0O0B. Olodo oshi!

grin grin tongue
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by playcharles(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2013
buhari wan use una get to power, after then he go show una him true colour... na still d same old palm wine them they pour inside new bottle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF / Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run / BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.