Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Boost Your Interview Iq - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boost Your Interview Iq (610 Views)

Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance / Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here / Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Interview Iq by chosenone4(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2008
Award-winning top selling career e-book. A quick and fun read book that will teach you "How to answer those tough interview questions."

Shows why some answers that seem strong are actually weak and provides techniques that will enable you to confidently, honestly, give interviewers what they want-including specific examples of past performance that will show them you are the best person for the job. By taking the multiple choice Interview IQ Test, you'll learn how to:

Shape your experiences into stories that showcase your skills, knowledge, and personality

Craft job-winning answers to the 101 key questions interviewers ask

Answer the toughest hypothetical questions

Best preparation for a job interview

You'll also receive invaluable aptitude boosting tools and exercises, plus a reusable score card to keep track of your progress as you boost your Interview IQ. This enjoyable, interactive, and highly effective book gives you everything you need to warm up, brainstorm, and get the job of your dreams.

If you would like to have a copy,you can reach the author on 08038772364
Re: Boost Your Interview Iq by KOLAj: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2008
Please house help me on Etb interview question. I have interviw on the 27th of march at Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) / Kpmg Test(new) / Secondary School Job.teaching,, How Do I Get One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.