Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,254 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos (14001 Views)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts New Look (Photos) / Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Annie Idibia Shows Off New Look (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by Vivipop(f): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
They all look beautiful!!!
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by igbsam(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Got me smiling
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wow! Most of d kids look very much like d adults dey were mimicking.
Love d pics.
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by chucky234(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
iamswizz: boring!

tell them to also cover up their bodies (girls)
Clown
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by ctreasure1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
i love it
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by Thosen(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
That little kid aptly interpreted George Clooney's smile to a smirk. Lol
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by blessedchosen: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Proverbs 31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
Proverbs 31:5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by blessedchosen: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
God is ready to help anyone who believe on His word and cried to Him for help (Mark 9:20-26). We all should cry and show God that we believe His word and ready to keep His commandment and ask Him to help you to be holy and make you holy. He will do it (Mark 9:23-24). His grace is sufficient (2Corinthians 12:9). So, stop making excuses why you cannot live holy life.Remember,Jesus Christ is coming for the holy,righteous and ready people without spot(Ephesians 5:26-27; Mathew 24:42-44)
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by blessedchosen: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
A Sinner is not a Christian, a Christian is not a Sinner (I John 3:cool. 'He that committeth sin is of the devil, '
A Christian is not a Seducer, a Seducer is not a Christian. If you seduce men or women to hell, and you eventually want to go to heaven, which heaven? Are you asking what is sin? All unrighteousness is sin (I John 5:17a). ,

In mathew 5:28, Jesus said that whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. As we know that this is true, why do we dress the way we dress today to seduce people even in the church and we claim to be born again? We mount the pulpit to sing with miniskirts as well as expose chest (breasts), wear tight skirts to show all our body contour, and the Pastor see nothing wrong in that and cannot preach against it.
If you make another person to lust after you and fall from the faith because of your dressing and you claim you are innocent, it is a lie. You will be judged. Therefore, repent today of every seduction on the streets in the name of fashion and 'it doesnt matter' attitude. Do not make your brother/sister to fall into temptation. 'Without holiness no man can see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).Where will you spent eternity? Hell fire or Heaven? Decision lies with you, however, Jesus loves you to save you
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is sooo adorable. . . I particularly like the miniature Michelle Obama act, with the full complement of the entourage standing behind her, lol. Beautiful.
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by lomaxbien(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2013
beautiful
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by HezronLorraine(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
The one she did for grammy awards was the exact replica of the celebs in d kids,from hair,to the body,the same clothe,shoes,accessories,e.t.c.but she's super creative.thumbs up.
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by jayiyke007(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2013
The kids luk splendid n on point...
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by ORAFA(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
iamswizz: [b]boring![b]

tell them to also cover up their bodies (girls)
Are u alryt?
Re: Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos by druid06(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
I would give the winner to the Anne Hathaway look alike. The kids are all cute..lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shimmers In New Makeover Photos / Baskemouth: I’m A Very Shy Person, I Only Do Comedy To Make People Laugh / D'banj Is The New Ambassador For Bank Of Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.