Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,071 members, 7,966,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:11 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com (20053 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by harlos: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Don't worry she's doing some abracadabra, it will show back soon

keep watching her and don't mind ur own business

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's not defense. It's logic, which, like common sense, isn't common.[/size]
i dont biliv the story either but stop defending a gurl who doesnt know u exist everynow and then

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why should her belly be bulging at 3-4 months? She's not Nigerian. Because our women's bellies look like balloons early on doesn't mean everyone's will. Some women rarely show.

As for MTO, why are they comparing a side shot with a front shot?[/size]

maybe u shuld get pregnant and post ur pix for us all to see.
@Miss kim-defender

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Source: www.mediatakeout.com = rumour...

But hey, their story is always on point sometimes...

Perhaps, that's why Kanye has been on a ranting train for the past couple of weeks... grin

Kanye: "I love Jay but I don't fvck with suit and tie" - London...

Kanye: "Fvck the grammys, I've never won against a white person" - London...

Well, I'll say fvck the grammys as well for ignoring Nas for the 18th time - Nas is the greatest and he doesn't need their validation!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
rafhell: maybe u shuld get pregnant and post ur pix for us all to see.
@Miss kim-defender

[size=13pt]When that day comes, I wouldn't mind as pregnancy is a beautiful thing. But don't expect me to look like every pregnant woman you see. I'll certainly give two side shots as comparison to debunk the noise and complaints of doubtful wasps.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about pregnancy and its various effects on various women. Some women don't know they're pregnant until after they've given birth. Some women don't start showing until they are six or seven months along. Some women don't gain up to 25 pounds during pregnancy.
Based on that alone, I wouldn't expect two pregnant women to look alike or behave the same. And comparing a side view with a front view is like comparing apples and oranges. As I said earlier, common sense and logic aren't common. Issokay. C'est la vie.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by YorubaOmoge: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
I dont think she'd go that low lol

And Kim IS getting chubbier in the face.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by YorubaOmoge: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kim Knows how to dress, so it doesn't surprise me that she found a nice outfit to cover the bulge. \

How do you think fat women survive in this competitive forest?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Sweetapple007(f): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thats good f those that luv gossip.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by tevinsolt: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
that picture is stupid, a side to side comparison would have been the best. i'm not gullible like dat
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by PaulBenjamin(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
she is a complete definition of a fake woman mtcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]When that day comes, I wouldn't mind as pregnancy is a beautiful thing. But don't expect me to look like every pregnant woman you see. I'll certainly give two side shots as comparison to debunk the noise and complaints of doubtful wasps.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about pregnancy and its various effects on various women. Some women don't know they're pregnant until after they've given birth. Some women don't start showing until they are six or seven months along. Some women don't gain up to 25 pounds during pregnancy.
Based on that alone, I wouldn't expect two pregnant women to look alike or behave the same. And comparing a side view with a front view is like comparing apples and oranges. As I said earlier, common sense and logic aren't common. Issokay. C'est la vie.[/size]

well then, hurry up. Why is sexkillz wasting time and precious resources

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by megareal: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Much as I would have loved to jump on the wagon and claim Kim is not pregnant, I rather think the pictures are non conclusive. Give me two side views of Kim taken days apart and I'll know what to say. Besides, she may be pregnant cos I doubt Kanye would love to play some Kardashian tricking game.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
irpheezy: Mtchewww, hw does dis affect dis extreme heat we r sufferin in Abj?

No mind them!! Mehn! This heat no get part 2 oº°˚!
BTW, who takes MTO seriously? :/
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by YorubaOmoge: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
rafhell:

well then, hurry up. Why is sexkillz wasting time and precious resources
grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by pomporiking: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Most of dem do it these days and think pple won't notice,like sey belle na like low current wey dey fluctuate.Beyonce and now kim karthrashian
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by tevinsolt: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ayoko007: easy!! Adopt or buy a baby girl

America is not Nigeria where you can pay off a mother to give away her child for adoption....it is a crime to pay the biological mother any money. when the baby is born they have all the information they need him/her, in order to adopt, the family adopting must satisfy the requirement needed to adopt even before they even get a mother that will give away her baby for adoption.

that picture is stupid, a side to side comparison would have been the best. i'm not gullible like dat
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Vivipop(f): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Seconded
megareal: Much as I would have loved to jump on the wagon and claim Kim is not pregnant, I rather think the pictures are non conclusive. Give me two side views of Kim taken days apart and I'll know what to say. Besides, she may be pregnant cos I doubt Kanye would love to play some Kardashian tricking game.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Adanyebe(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
NA WHO GIVE HER BELLE
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by sportfeva(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Don't mind MTO, they are attention seekers. See the 1st pic dress in black and by the way, they just announce the sex. The other pic can be old. MTO is screwing some people head, not naija.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by vanstanzy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Could be possible that Kim is faking the pregnancy, afterall once a LYING B!TCH, always a LYING B!TCH. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by free2ryhme: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lol.this is interesting.what will whites not show us?yes,until proven wrong,I also think something fishy is going on with Kimye's pregnancy.Belleh nobi by force now,if wuna want adopt,who go kill wuna,wuna want surrogate mother,no wahala.but ei be like wuna no even know wetin wuna want so make wuna joli di go.haba!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Soso990240(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]When in doubt, add "r" grin[/size]
babe i believ u pass..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Centtysammy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why should her belly be bulging at 3-4 months? She's not Nigerian. Because our women's bellies look like balloons early on doesn't mean everyone's will. Some women rarely show.

As for MTO, why are they comparing a side shot with a front shot?[/size]
u are on point, the comparism should have been with two different side shots, beside i think her face is a bit swollen.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by lanAfo: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
prove that this pics are after one another or before one another.It's just pictures which could have being taken months ago/recently,or are u in her entourage?
@op,I think you are just using negative publicity to promote Kim's image

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Ikbobby(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
irpheezy: Mtchewww, hw does dis affect dis extreme heat we r sufferin in Abj?
Preach !!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Suks: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
make dem free kim abeg

Nigerians av berra things to worry about

like why is jonathan still out president

hian!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Symphony007: What a silly article, she's not pregnant but her delivery date has been annouced for june, and she also annouced it's gonna be a girl..so if she's faking it what's gonna happen when that time comes? Did'nt she think of it?
She is just doing it like Beyonce. She is using a Surrogate Mom to carry her baby, like a nanny of her unborn baby.

wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please, who is Kim ? From which country ??
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by kandiikane(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Come guys, do you think these celebs carry their pikin for belle these days? They still want to keep their body jooor!

P.s. If that is the size of her 'stomach' from the side then it should be visible from the front.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Doyensky: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
wot if she had a mis-carriage? or she has abortd it
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by kandiikane(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Doyensky: wot if she had a mis-carriage? or she has abortd it
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Symphony007: What a silly article, she's not pregnant but her delivery date has been annouced for june, and she also annouced it's gonna be a girl..so if she's faking it what's gonna happen when that time comes? Did'nt she think of it?
surrogate runz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shine Begho Shows Her Dancing Skills / Which Nigerian Celebrity Do You Have A Strong Crush On? / Ngozi Nwosu's Sickness Started With Pile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.