Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

Terry G - Jump And Pass - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G - Jump And Pass (6330 Views)

Photos From Terry G's New Music Video 'jump And Pass' / Timaya Vs Terry G, Who Mad Pass? / Terry G Is On Drugs!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by Ryabcool(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Terry G's song is excellent for a certain class of people. I am not qualified to listen to his songs, I dont wanna see bottles flying around.
you've just killed me grin grin grin
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by cross50(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=Billyonaire]Terry G's song is excellent for a certain class of people. I am not qualified to listen to his songs, I dont wanna see bottles flying around.

NA YOU SABI!
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by Sike(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
PASS.... PASS..... PASS!
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gyration things
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by ChristAddict: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
See me as pikin with confident,See me as pikin with confident,Terry g get ti confident, see me am your president.. Enemy wey no won gree for me, jump and pass.. lol.

At least this is far better than knack you akpaco grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by NEROSKY(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Terry G's song is excellent for a certain class of people. I am not qualified to listen to his songs, I dont wanna see bottles flying around.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by EseRaphael: 5:33am On Mar 03, 2013
Terry-G is unique. I like some of his songs
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by EseRaphael: 5:58am On Mar 03, 2013
Terry G cary go while haters gosip
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by Cardinal2012(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2013
johnck: Is this a song I just wasted my MB sad The fact that he has a studio doesn't give him the audacity to constitute nuisance in the music industry angry angry

Ah no fit laugh.
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by slimur(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2013
TUMIC: Heaters me see all dem
Terry Guy kinda thick cos me man style na original and if u no like him style no bug.
But u wet dey always dish other person style be warn man cos you no get ehm style.
Terry Man carry on because u original.
And me dig ur style.

D mango doesn't fall far from the tree. I jump u pass.
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by eduson33(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2013
and?
slimur :

D mango doesn't fall far from the tree. I jump u pass.
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2013
johnck: Is this a song I just wasted my MB sad The fact that he has a studio doesn't give him the audacity to constitute nuisance in the music industry angry angry

LML grin
Re: Terry G - Jump And Pass by Jossey4real: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2013
The song is a Bomb. I don't know why haters are just dropping beefing comments. These are the kind of people Terry G sang the song for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Shether – Remy Ma (nicki Minaj Diss) Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD: Zinoleesky – End Sars • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.