Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,452 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135909 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Walexz02: uhmm.! they are admitting those that applied with waec first! I stand to be corrected though, coz I guess they aren't using any composite or whatever... I still have faith o! walai I still have faith!!
@walexz02,Aamiina ya- Allah.kudos 2 u bro! I recogniz u as a man of intellect. Wen tinx lik dis arises,wise 1s wil chek out wot may b d stumble block so as to knw whr and ao to tackle d problem. Wel....u try. But as 4 ur mindset ,wil u agree wit me dat it may nt b base on o'levl type(i.e waec/neco)?. Reasn being dat no exam typ ws requstd 4 durng applicatn. As 4 me,here are wot i tink y mst applicant's name are nt found on d 1st batch list/or not gven admssn atall.: 1]. Failure of tranxcpt to b receivd by d appropriate unit(regista's ofice). 2]. Choozing d skul(mstly fedral) as 2nd choice. 3] Nt choozing courz relatng to wot ws done in N.D/H.N.D. 4] Nt having A(s) and B(s) in O'levl and nt having @least Upper Credit @ N.D/H.N.D levl. 5] Highest No of pipu competing 4 d Courz whrby d best rexults may b considad 1st and d remaining ones considad later/discarded(as dia's a numba of candidate dey plan to admit 4 each courz). NOTE: Pls o! Dis shuldn't cal 4 insult o.....am an applicant as u're and here ar just my view nt very sure abt it o. But am sure @least 1 of d reasns above hindas mst pipu's admxn on 1st batch list.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Kennysazzy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
rkarang:
Didn't you submit ur TRANSCRIPT to the office of the registrar? As regards O'level, only five will be calculated for even those that uploaded 7subjs

Your transcript will show your final CGPA
oh yea, thanks God bless, we just gata chill God go do am.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ismaheel161 and odas that has nt believe that no DE candidate has been admitted Yet.. Shuld check the screenshot below... That will make u believe and i pray that God will favour u all that are still waiting for ya name's in d coming 2nd batch.. Just kip d faith and hope.. All will be well and u shall rejoice at last by God grace.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
rkarang:
What's now the essence of that NOSENSE composite on successful applicants provisional admission offer?

Without Govt in a country, there will be chaos. So without admission criteria in ALL schs; there will be outright disagreement in admission office, as in GOBE grin

Besides; without CGPA, employers won't be able to distinguish graduates from graduates.

Look; for each department, admission list is arranged in an HIERARCHICAL order, there by making some people to be given first and the others to be on waiting list. But LEG can bypass this, depending on the level of corruption in that particular sch.

Unfortunately; there may also be error in computation of admission screening, such as the one that some people experience in sch, 0% in CBT(many of my frds experience that in FUNAAB) etc
I understand man... may we not be a victim of computation error!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Tamax you are a funny dude grin let us see your composite now...
@bide4real, I sure understand that we are all trying to figure out the reasons why we are not offered admission while others were, even though we applied for the admission at the same time(or even before them).
I new it might not be based on olevel that was why I said "I stand to be corrected"
~ I am sure the appropriate unit have received my transcript, though no any proof to back up my claim, but I am sure,..
~ I chose funaab as my first and second choice respectively
~ I chose the same course with what I studied in my ND
~ yeah I don't have A's and B's in my O level (as you choose to see) Lol! but my o level is sure complete as what they requested for was "at least credit pass" abi no b soo and I have good ND result to my understanding...
~ yeah I understand that people with the highest composite will be admitted first and that is were keeping my head up to God comes in.. I pray we get this admission man...by Gods grace we would not be left out cool
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2013
[size=20pt]Somebody PRAISE PRAISE PRAIIISSSEE THE LORRDD!![/size]

ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL! grin cheesy grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2013
[size=20pt]GOODMORNING GREAT PEOPLE![/size]

GOODNIGHT AMAZING PEOPLE! cheesy.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2013
Sanguine: [size=20pt]GOODMORNING GREAT PEOPLE![/size]

GOODNIGHT AMAZING PEOPLE! cheesy.

l grin l.. This ya greetting get as e b ooo... grin Make u remember our oda NL members of this thread who are yet to see they'r name's ooo... I believe all will be well. Just calm and kip d faith in God.

Walex.. No nid for that nah... Just a prove when sum pple did'nt believed... Am seeing u dancing as u shall see ya name too in d 2nd batch.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by zaheeddomah: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2013
We hereby inform all candidates who took the Post-UTME exam for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the 1st batch/Merit Admission List for 2013/2014 Academic Session for both UTME and DE candidates has been released.

Though the information states that the list released was for those that chose the institution as 1st choice,

From the publication released by the institution, this is only the First Batch Admission and there will be Second Batch.

HOW TO CHECK FUNAAB Admission List 2013/2014
1. Visit the Admission Status checking portal by visiting this link: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/admissionStatus.php
2. Supply Your UTME Registration Number
3. Click on "Check"

There after, your admission status will be made available to you.

Successful candidates are to pay N40,000.00 for Acceptance fee and Smart ID card fee, Computer Training Fee N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) and N200.00 (Two Hundred Naira) bank charges within two weeks, that is not later than Friday, 1st November, 2013.

The payment of Acceptance Fee should be made into FUNAAB Account.

For more info and admission enquirer call 08141396163
Gudluck!!!!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2013
bidey4real: In4mation reachng me made me realize d@ mst d.e applicants gven admssn had excelent o'levl rexults wit A(s) & B(s). Dose dat av bin admitted,kindly let us knw ur o'levl and grades so as to hav an idea of hw our chances wil also b.....
If that's the case I think I should be among the firstbatch candidate by now of which my name is not included,coz my O'level is full of A(s) $ B(s).but God knows best.I even graduated with Distinction in The Polythecnic Ibadan,Ibadan in Agricultural Engineering.
Rkarang is also a Distinction graduate but I don't his school the the course he did but yet to be admitted
Let's keep praying sha,I know we too will give testimony on this thread.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by victorsol(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2013
wen are dey releasin d second batch
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2013
bidey4real: @walexz02,Aamiina ya- Allah.kudos 2 u bro! I recogniz u as a man of intellect. Wen tinx lik dis arises,wise 1s wil chek out wot may b d stumble block so as to knw whr and ao to tackle d problem. Wel....u try. But as 4 ur mindset ,wil u agree wit me dat it may nt b base on o'levl type(i.e waec/neco)?. Reasn being dat no exam typ ws requstd 4 durng applicatn. As 4 me,here are wot i tink y mst applicant's name are nt found on d 1st batch list/or not gven admssn atall.: 1]. Failure of tranxcpt to b receivd by d appropriate unit(regista's ofice). 2]. Choozing d skul(mstly fedral) as 2nd choice. 3] Nt choozing courz relatng to wot ws done in N.D/H.N.D. 4] Nt having A(s) and B(s) in O'levl and nt having @least Upper Credit @ N.D/H.N.D levl. 5] Highest No of pipu competing 4 d Courz whrby d best rexults may b considad 1st and d remaining ones considad later/discarded(as dia's a numba of candidate dey plan to admit 4 each courz). NOTE: Pls o! Dis shuldn't cal 4 insult o.....am an applicant as u're and here ar just my view nt very sure abt it o. But am sure @least 1 of d reasns above hindas mst pipu's admxn on 1st batch list.
Well said,this conditions can certainly be but nevertheless I know we gonna be admitted in the 2nd batch list.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2013
4 dose of us dat still hav 1 or 2 alternativez as far as admssn is concernd(h.n.d form),i implore us to create anoda chanc by obtaining d form b4 it closes inorder nt 2 loose 2 chances. Informatn made me realised dat it tuk Unaab abou 2months b4 dey realesed d 2nd batch list last year.(i stand 2 b correctd though......). And i pray may God let our names b found on d 2nd batch list. 4 dose dat obtaind 2 or more d.e forms,b also fervent in prayer though u hav wider chance dan we do. 1 LUV!!!.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by olembe09(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2013
IF YU NO OW 2 CALCULATE PLS DO, 1A,C6,C6,C4, ND B2... HE FINISHED IS ND WIT CGPA 3.00 UPER CREDIT, HE WANTED 2 NO IS CHANCE OF ADMITTED ASAP.. BUT MY OWN IS 65.50%
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by victorsol(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
abeg my own is 74.46
agric econs on my mind
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by victorsol(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
olembe09: IF YU NO OW 2 CALCULATE PLS DO, 1A,C6,C6,C4, ND B2... HE FINISHED IS ND WIT CGPA 3.00 UPER CREDIT, HE WANTED 2 NO IS CHANCE OF ADMITTED ASAP.. BUT MY OWN IS 65.50%
its 68.5
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by victorsol(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
someone said 2nd batch will b released dis friday

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ismaheel161: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sum1 shld calculate dis 2c4 3c5 cgpa3.26 going 4 accounting
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by olembe09(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
victorsol:
its 68.5
o wwat is his chance bro
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by oluwatayoabbey: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pls guys my composite is 83.55%. Bankin...... Nd as a D.E aspirant. Pls let me knw d level of my admission?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by olembe09(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
oluwatayoabbey: Pls guys my composite is 83.55%. Bankin...... Nd as a D.E aspirant. Pls let me knw d level of my admission?
BRO OW DO YU CALCULAT YUR COPOSITE? DO DIS 4 ME 2''' 1A,C6,C6,C4,B2...... CGPA 3.00
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
In my own humble opinion, I don't for a minute think calculation of composite or whatever here can give us anything. The only thing that count as far as this situation is concern is DIVINE mercy from above and I pray GOD in HIS infinite mercy will grant us
unmerited favour IJN.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
In my own humble opinion, I don't for a minute think calculation of composite or whatever here can give us anything. The only thing that count as far as this situation is concern is DIVINE mercy from above and I pray GOD in HIS infinite mercy will grant us unmerited favour IJN.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by olembe09(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Deleabiodun: In my own humble opinion, I don't for a minute think calculation of composite or whatever here can give us anything. The only thing that count as far as this situation is concern is DIVINE mercy from above and I pray GOD in HIS infinite mercy will grant us unmerited favour IJN.
ameen
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
rkarang:
Dear brother, I'm 100% sure that many DE applicants have been given admissions. Although, have nt been given but I CHECKED for a frd of mine that has got DE admission. Below ur direct entry information, you will see your COMPOSITE and other details.

You should've probably asked for a screen shot and nt Reg.

Correct!!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Habidab: If that's the case I think I should be among the firstbatch candidate by now of which my name is not included,coz my O'level is full of A(s) $ B(s).but God knows best.I even graduated with Distinction in The Polythecnic Ibadan,Ibadan in Agricultural Engineering.
Rkarang is also a Distinction graduate but I don't his school the the course he did but yet to be admitted
Let's keep praying sha,I know we too will give testimony on this thread.
I graduated from The Polytechnic, Ibadan too. I studied Business Studies and I'm applying for Business Admin and Entrepreneurial Studies.

My brother; it's only God that knows, it's beyond my own comprehension.

It seems like; GURUS are too Many that are applying for FUNAAB admission, DISTINCTIONS just full ground. Besides, FUNAAB also has PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT for FSP(FOUNDATION SCIENCE PROGRAMME).

I saw one FSP lady with lower but she's admitted for one AGRIC related course. COLMAS is WAR in FUNAAB especially BEM.

Senate and admission officer said admission is not automatic irrespective of ur GRADE.

May the merciful GOD help us ooo!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by olembe09(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
rkarang:
I graduated from The Polytechnic, Ibadan too. I studied Business Studies and I'm apply for Business Admin and Entrepreneurial Studies.

It seems like; GURUS are too Many that are applying for FUNAAB admission, DISTINCTIONS just full ground. Besides, FUNAAB also has PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT for FSP(FOUNDATION SCIENCE PROGRAMME).

I saw one FSP lady with lower but she's admitted for one AGRIC related course. COLMAS is WAR in FUNAAB especially BEM.

Senate and admission officer said admission is not automatic irrespective of ur GRADE.

AMEEN OOO.. PPLE 4RM EDEPOLY NA DEM GET DISTINCTION PASS, NA 1 0F D REGISTRAR TOLD ME IN FUNAAB... LET KIP ON PRAYIN BRO
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by khennnie(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
olembe09: AMEEN OOO.. PPLE 4RM EDEPOLY NA DEM GET DISTINCTION PASS, NA 1 0F D REGISTRAR TOLD ME IN FUNAAB... LET KIP ON PRAYIN BRO

Lol, dats ow it is jare, I also finishd frm Ede Poly (Comp Sci). Just dat av gained admission in2 Unilorin. I wish every1 Grace IJN irrespective ☀̤̣̈̇f ur grade cos God is Able.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
@Habruzzy have been expecting your reply to my question. You've always been helpful wt ur input.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
rkarang:
I graduated from Te Polytechnic, Ibadan too. I studied Business Studies and I'm applying for Business Admin and Entrepreneurial Studies.

It seems funaab have received attention from aspirants more than it has expected hence the strict procedure in selecting candidates. As you said earlier e be like say Distinction full ground o.! All in all, let us have faith and be full of hope. cool
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
The guy who got admitted to COLENG are you still here
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Walexz02:
It seems funaab have received attention from aspirants more than it has expected hence the strict procedure in selecting candidates. As you said earlier e be like say Distinction full ground o.! All in all, let us have faith and be full of hope. cool
Honestly COMPOSITE seems to be the real challenge; particularly O'LEVEL, some dudes have up to 28points in O'level.

For example, applicant A has DISTINCTION as in 4•0 on a scale of 4•0 but has 5C6s in O'level. His composite will be 75%.

While applicant B has UPPER as in 3•20 on a scale of 4•0 but with 4As and B2 will have a higher composite of 85%.

Now imagine that bro? As in, imagine the differences?

Obviously, applicant A will have to be on the waiting list regardless of his capital DISTINCTION.

Our God is able; in fact, he's mighty! He never sleeps!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.