Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,036 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135905 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2013
Olami90: @sanguine..... Oau sucks mehn.Dem wasted tym then.na God say mak i av optn of HND then wia dem released list in February.I am bak here.E b lyk u dey pursue me abi hw u tak knw say na unaab sure dis tym? wink.Anyway,i missed u nd ur ruggedity......im bak here nd letz rock it together.

Hahahahahahaha...yeah brother. It's all well and good afterall. We're making it already. ALL IS WELL!

CH£€R$§!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
I may not be a Prophet to know that Alot of Admission Smiles shall Follow 95% of Us All in This Thread.
As for this Stage of the Registration,i will Urge U All to Exercise More Patience cause All will be Well!
It takes More than being the First Set who Register to get Admission, U just need God Grace for Admission Breakthru cos sum1 who register on the 12th of july,2013 may be the First Name on the Admission List.
Easy does it!
I hope i'm not typing this in Vain neither for Blind Ppl but Ppl that are well Grounded in their Polytechnic periods...
Give thanks to God for All cos what if U register Now and unfortunately Funaab Ict encounters System deficiency and scrab ur initial Datas',wetin u go do?
God know Why as many that are having issues wt their Invoice Generation,
Hope my Msg is Clear?
We All will Register,it just Time
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
THIS INFO IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET SUBMITTED THEIR TRANSCRIPT.

if u r yet to submit ur transcript,pls do on/b4 26,july 2013 when the Post-Utme Result wil be Released and Process for Admission Begins.
Also if u r yet to Confirm ur Transcript Delivery by ur Polytechnic,i wud advise u just as i did to me,a friend of mine who gain admission last year thru D.E helped me to Confirm mine and i suggest u do so to avoid Wrong Signal.

Hope to see U at d Matriculation Arena

Note: u can Confirm ur Transcript delivery at the Same Place for Delivery i.e Registrar Secretary of any Officer there
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Olami90: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
amennnn.tnks to u all dt has bin makin dis thread lively..
@sanguine...i rily felt ur presence then nd i av started feelin it here too.U no dey carry last!!!lolzz.may i av ur 2go/any other app. I.d?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dankylove: THIS INFO IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET SUBMITTED THEIR TRANSCRIPT.

if u r yet to submit ur transcript,pls do on/b4 26,july 2013 when the Post-Utme Result wil be Released and Process for Admission Begins.
Also if u r yet to Confirm ur Transcript Delivery by ur Polytechnic,i wud advise u just as i did to me,a friend of mine who gain admission last year thru D.E helped me to Confirm mine and i suggest u do so to avoid Wrong Signal.

Hope to see U at d Matriculation Arena

Note: u can Confirm ur Transcript delivery at the Same Place for Delivery i.e Registrar Secretary of any Officer there
My guy Danky, u 2 gbasky. As par my own transcript, d tin na spiritual o bt I knw say God pass devil. I sent it d 2nd tym now n its yet 2 b delivered doe I sent som1 2 help me confirm bt she's indisposed(c wetin I talk say no b ordinary). I'm still sanguine (as d name of my 6ta @d top implies) vat its gon get there n wen I get d confirmation its there, I'll dance AZONTO on NL, ETIGI in church n ALINGO on matric day.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls...apart frm transcript submission are we going to obtain any form frm ui? like post de,cos some schls are selling postutme for jambitess and de candidates..and ui has started selling postutme and no any info about direct entry on their website....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Osunstate: pls...apart frm transcript submission are we going to obtain any form frm ui? like post de,cos some schls are selling postutme for jambitess and de candidates..and ui has started selling postutme and no any info about direct entry on their website....

Young man/lady (as the case may be) , does this look to you like the UI thread
Why not look for the UI Direct Entry thread and then lodge your question(s) there.
Anyway, for all I know, UI does not sell anything like post D.E form for direct entry candidates. All you need do is submit your transcript or whatever need be submitted and then sitback, relax and wait for the D.E admission list. UNLESS UI wants to join in the trend and start selling post whatever forms for D.E applicant (though methinks this is most unlikely).
But then like I said, search for the UI Direct Entry thread and follow it up. I'm sure you'd be very well updated there...

GOODLUCK!!

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by CODEDHEMCY: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
A classmate of mine frm d Polytechnic Ibadan has printed her invoice slip dis morning and she was ask to pay 1300 to any Zenith bank wit d Reference number on d slip she printed... Wen u get to d bank wit ur reference number u wil tel dem to read d instruction on d slip u print frm there they wil knw d site to enter and ur info wil open at d bank den they wil credit ur acount online... Den u can go bak to cafe and complete ur reg... I remain Coded.. Biz Admin Ib Poly... 2go id: hemcyone
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Lake04side(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hi rums,pls is there anybody who av completed hs post utme registratn,d invoice,d payment and d completion of it on d internet.pls we nid gud update on it
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
i just printed my invoice now....i blive there shudnt be problem wt that.hence i urge u guys,d.e aspirant to enable u complete ur registration on time cos info reaching me is that d.e aspirant will be the first to be compiled for admission. make haste while sun shines.tomorrow i will complete mine,shalom
prof.dan(in waiting)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
CODEDHEMCY: A classmate of mine frm d Polytechnic Ibadan has printed her invoice slip dis morning and she was ask to pay 1300 to any Zenith bank wit d Reference number on d slip she printed... Wen u get to d bank wit ur reference number u wil tel dem to read d instruction on d slip u print frm there they wil knw d site to enter and ur info wil open at d bank den they wil credit ur acount online... Den u can go bak to cafe and complete ur reg... I remain Coded.. Biz Admin Ib Poly... 2go id: hemcyone
Which set bro? Besides, are u from main campus?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dankylove: i just printed my invoice now....i blive there shudnt be problem wt that.hence i urge u guys,d.e aspirant to enable u complete ur registration on time cos info reaching me is that d.e aspirant will be the first to be compiled for admission. make haste while sun shines.tomorrow i will complete mine,shalom
prof.dan(in waiting)
Should have waited or can they release admission list before the closure of the Reg?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by CODEDHEMCY: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Last graduated sets frm eruwa campus
rkarang:
Which set bro? Besides, are u from main campus?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
There is no problem with their ICT, those were nt able to print their invoice should excercise patient while those who were able to print theirs should go on with their registration. I believe they (Jamb and unaab) are still updating more info to both their websites. There is no much info on the invoice, just ur names, your number and email and where to pay the money to.
The purpose of this thread is for us to share information as ya'll knw that information is power. So, no course for alarm, everything wil b alryt.8-)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
CODEDHEMCY: Last graduated sets frm eruwa campus
Okay that's great bro, am looking for to meeting u @ FUNAAB screening exercise
Hope u've submitted ur transcript at FUNAAB?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by michael8228: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mine is writing registration number not on jamb official list of first choice nd I picked unaab as my first
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
michael8228: Mine is writing registration number not on jamb official list of first choice nd I picked unaab as my first
someone answer this question... but i noticed when the portal brings up this information about "registration number not on jamb official list" you can stil continue and fill ur names and still print the invoice. have tried it that way and it worked but dont know if am going about it the wrong way. Can someone who has filled his own tell us more about this?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by amaizinn(m): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2013
THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN.
At first, they started with giving me stress and headache during my admission process
as if it wasn't enough, campus life was hell academically and socially
and as if that wasn't even enough. project wahala as if na ican project i wan do.
all these things i didn't talk o. but now that i want my transcript. dem wan con dey yarn opash.
i have neva owed poly anytn befor o. If any of u get persn or relative for ther mak una tell dem ooo
becos if dem do anyhow,na me go burn down d whole department of business admin o.
i av landed.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by amaizinn(m): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2013
@codedhemcy.... so u don carry ur life com nairaland too abi.
the guy na my classmate ooo. almighty coded.
no worry broda, i don dey map out plans to kidnap our HOD.
lolzzz
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Kennysazzy(m): 5:09am On Jun 27, 2013
amaizinn: @codedhemcy.... so u don carry ur life com nairaland too abi.
lolzzz
ℓoℓ...=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by CODEDHEMCY: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Hahahaha... Madman if u kidnap HOD se na d man dey do transcript abi those people wey they play wit peoples future by delayin their transcript procesin all bcus they ar xpetin egunje... And dey knw tins ar tough evrywhere nw.. Bt mak we thank God say our own don ready shaa
amaizinn: @codedhemcy.... so u don carry ur life com nairaland too abi.
lolzzz
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
LATEST DEVELOPMENT

I just concluded my Registration but the unfortunate thing is that my Jamb Number(which i picked Funaab as 1st Choice) was not found in Jamb 1st Choice List after i submitted and Printed.

Has anybody apart from me who has Completed his/her Registration that share similar Faith wt Me?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by geedee4real(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
i just concluded my registration but my reg number is not found on jamb first choice list of which i choose unaab as my first choice. although i have mailed them concerning this but they are yet to reply me
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
geedee4real: i just concluded my registration but my reg number is not found on jamb first choice list of which i choose unaab as my first choice. although i have mailed them concerning this but they are yet to reply me

pls could u help me wt the email address or/and phone number for me to forward my Complaint also.
Thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
geedee4real: i just concluded my registration but my reg number is not found on jamb first choice list of which i choose unaab as my first choice. although i have mailed them concerning this but they are yet to reply me

pls could u help me wt the email address or/and phone number for me to forward my Complaint also.
Thanks.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
usuf what abt urs? Is it saying same thing?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
For complaint, mail: registrar@funaab.edu.ng
admission@funaab.edu.ng
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
rkarang: For complaint, mail: registrar@funaab.edu.ng
admission@funaab.edu.ng

thanks.
Pls do u have any Help line Phone service/Number?

Is urs the same story wt mine?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Dankylove:

thanks.
Pls do u have any Help line Phone service/Number?

Is urs the same story wt mine?
0803 389 9539
No I haven't tried it, until am pretty sure! It's more difficult and more bitter when a man fails alone. A word is enough for a wise!
U can as well look up for the number on FUNAAB admission portal before u call em
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Check FUNAAB contact on the link below:
www.admission.unaab.edu.ng/procedure.php
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
rkarang: Check FUNAAB contact on the link below:
www.admission.unaab.edu.ng/procedure.php

i av already sent mail to those email address and yet to call those Phone number.
ITS A GENERAL PROBLEM FOR ALL D.E STUDENTS THAT HAS COMPLETED REGISTRATION- as observed by a student of funaab,reason is funaab Ict is yet to update Jamd D.E Details
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by geedee4real(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
YES IT IS GENERAL PROBLEM DONT PANIC ALL WILL BE WELL, BT WHICH PIN ARE WE GOING TO USE TO CHECK OUR ADMISSION STATUS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.