Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,979 members, 7,946,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder (13351 Views)

A 2005 Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla For Sale...700k / A 2005 Nigerian Usedhonda Accord Quick Sale....870k / Price Of A 2005 Dodge Magnum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
Gbolio4:
mr jenju

i need a [preferably black] toyota rav 4 suv 2006 model

please let me know what this all will entail,

thnx

Gbolio4,

Thanks buddy, I spoke with your sister earlier and I'm glad to inform you that we have concluded a deal to get her a 2007 Hyundai Tuscon SUV. Its really a very small world - she'll tell you what I mean by that,

fotodaddy, no vex, this no be thread hijack o.

WE DID IT AGAIN! smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nuru(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2008
Jenju,

Please check your mail.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
nuru:

Jenju,

Please check your mail.

Nuru,

Nice talking to you. We are working on your request and promise to get you the best possible deal.

WE ARE ABOUT TO DO IT AGAIN! smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by Joebo(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2008
Jenju, I added you to my mailing list even before this tread started, 'cause you can feel trust if you can be trusted.
Just keep doing your thing, there would always be critics.
Even though I like constructive critics I hate when negative critics disguise as positive.
Thank the guys that trust you to prove wrong those who don't.
Expect an email from me soonest.
To infinity and beyond ,
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 1:31am On May 04, 2008
Joebo:

Jenju, I added you to my mailing list even before this tread started, 'cause you can feel trust if you can be trusted.
Just keep doing your thing, there would always be critics.
Even though I like constructive critics I hate when negative critics disguise as positive.
Thank the guys that trust you to prove wrong those who don't.
Expect an email from me soonest.
To infinity and beyond ,

My you be richly blessed for the comments above. I promise to give you the most professional service in the process of making you both a customer and a friend. You have my word on it! smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 6:57am On May 04, 2008
Jenju, I hope say you dey keep me commission for all this one wey una dey use my thread oo!!! wink
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 8:56am On May 04, 2008
@jenju
Could you kindly confirm to me that the VIN is actually the chassis number and with this also give me the engine number for the Pathy. I am sure this information should be easily available from the Nissan dealership. Thanks

I'll be making a payment this week of over 50% of my ouutstandings and the difference next week. I assume you would have gotten the UPS costing by then so it can all be settled.

I am planning a trip to Abraka in Delta state with this car and I aim to have it out of the port and registered in record time. So all the info I have requested for will go towards that. Thanks.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 8:59am On May 04, 2008
@jenju,
I sent a mail to a friend copying you. How far?? Dont forget to put people like that in your mailing list so that they can see all that is available as well as whatever they might want, specifically.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2008
fotodaddy:

@jenju
Could you kindly confirm to me that the VIN is actually the chassis number and with this also give me the engine number for the Pathy. I am sure this information should be easily available from the Nissan dealership. Thanks

I'll be making a payment this week of over 50% of my ouutstandings and the difference next week. I assume you would have gotten the UPS costing by then so it can all be settled.

I am planning a trip to Abraka in Delta state with this car and I aim to have it out of the port and registered in record time. So all the info I have requested for will go towards that. Thanks.

The VIN number is the chassis number. I'll get you the engine number from Nissan dealership on Monday. I'd recommend that you do an oil change as soon as you receive the vehicle - its been sitting idly for over 1 month now.

You don't have to do remit the balance piecemeal. Please remit the full balance next week, you are more than a customer.

p.s. If you no kuku send am, the vehicle will be disabled remotely using latest technology or what my people call otumokpo.   smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2008
@jenju

funny man, so u sabi wetin be otumokpo grin grin grin

my own nko, otumokpo dey am tongue
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2008
smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by begood1: 5:59pm On May 07, 2008
@fotodady,
We expect to be invited for the car dedication ceremony ooo! grin
KUdos man cheesy wink
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 6:05pm On May 07, 2008
As soon as it arrives the pictures will be posted and all well wishers will be invited for a washing ceremony grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2008
and me oh, for a ' revving ceremony'
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by oJayZ: 2:29am On May 08, 2008
Can someone please tell me how much it cost to clear this suv or similar in lagos?
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 9:14am On May 08, 2008
ojayz, its going to cost me 400K to clear at tincan. But I understand this price can get to 450K too. So I guess thats the range.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by oJayZ: 2:38pm On May 08, 2008
Thank you. Is that based on any kind of criteria? Like if it cost you 450 for this which is a 2005, is the cost the same for say a 2001? thx.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 2:53pm On May 08, 2008
can say really

I think its based on the type of vehicle, engine capacity and year.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 12:51pm On May 09, 2008
@jenju,
Ol boy, you don dey due for change of name. I propose "grin RULE CHANGER"
Meanwhile, a beg, before you change the rule again, help me with my bill of lading. In fact, make you no try venture change any rule without forming quorum. Ah ha, abi you be dictator!! grin

"We don tire to carry any more of them shit", Fela
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2008
fotodaddy:

@jenju,
Ol boy, you don dey due for change of name. I propose "grin RULE CHANGER"
Meanwhile, a beg, before you change the rule again, help me with my bill of lading. In fact, make you no try venture change any rule without forming quorum. Ah ha, abi you be dictator!! grin

"We don tire to carry any more of them shit", Fela

No dictatorship here.

BTW: I expect you to enjoy your ride for arround 6 months, sell it for a huge profit and return for a 2007/2008 model. You get an upgraded car just because you follow the new rules where buyer and seller all make reasonable profits. If that idea na dictatorship then call me Idi Amin Dada! smiley

I will update you on the BOL in 4 hours.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 1:05pm On May 09, 2008
NKC has already ofered me 6M for the car. I told him to make it 6.2M LOL grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 1:12pm On May 09, 2008
Jenju,

A beg check you mail, final payment made. Pleasure doing business with you and making a friend in the process. grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2008
fotodaddy:

Jenju,

A beg check you mail, final payment made. Pleasure doing business with you and making a friend in the process. grin

Customer relationships are key to our marketing strategies. It's been a bubbling pleasure to serve you. smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2008
@foto,

6.5m, d bid is still up, grin grin grin

@jenju, u guys dey do me wayo,

y cant i have a B.O.L. in my name cry cry cry
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2008
nkc:

@foto,

6.5m, d bid is still up, grin grin grin

@jenju, u guys dey do me wayo,

y can't i have a B.O.L. in my name cry cry cry

nkc:

I beg no vex. I will tell the forwarders to withdraw the ride and re-book on the next ship leaving at the end of the month. That way the BOL will be in your name.
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2008
u had better not, no try am , someone go die oh grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by jenju(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2008
smiley smiley smiley
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by fotodaddy: 2:23pm On May 09, 2008
jenju:

nkc:

I beg no vex. I will tell the forwarders to withdraw the ride and re-book on the next ship leaving at the end of the month. That way the BOL will be in your name.

E be like say you no know wetin dey do nkc. The man don dey sleep with remote of the car since e get am. cool Even e confess to me say for dream e don dey use the car sef. Infact jenju, nkc suppose balance you some extra dough. I don't talk am before.

Nkc, go sell shares OOO Becos you done cause that car to appreciate and the new price is now 1.8M (RULES BENDING cool)

We are bending the rules and we can even do it again grin LOL
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2008
@foto,

d car don appreciate since na,ask jenju, d guy don cut my neck finish, na turtle neck i dey wear now grin grin grin

no shaking, bend d rules, i will follow, na i drive d car for dream chei, e dey speed oh, enuf efizy tongue tongue tongue

i even press d remote for dream, d tin do,' puom puom ', chei, e be like say i don arrive grin grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by ziontrain: 2:46pm On May 09, 2008
nkc,

How you dey take get this kind dream, I like your dream o! I am thinking of taking 1 tablet of vallium tonight maybe I go dream too grin grin
Re: In The Market For A 2005 Look Pathfinder by nkc(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2008
@ziontrain,,

u had better not oh, u go just sleep well well, yur dream spirit, go doze for 2days sef grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Skyewise Group Emerges 2022 'investment/automobile Brand Of The Year' / Used 2003 Nissan Altima 2003.new Engine And Gear Box(800k Only) / Very Clean Nigerian Used Mercedes Benz 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.