Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why I Like Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why I Like Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive (499 Views)

Brand New SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) Available For Sale | N1,100 / Brand New Sandisk Cruzer (r) Blade(tm) Flash Drives For Sale 16 Gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Like Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive by never2late: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
HI AND WELCOME TO MY SHOP

Take your favorite files with you on the small and very portable SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB flash drive. Sleek in style and great in value, just pop your pictures, tunes or other fun files onto the SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB flash drive.

Simply pop your pictures, tunes and other fun files onto the SanDisk Cruzer Blade and start sharing with your family and friends. You will never have to worry about losing precious videos and photos again if your computer is permanently damaged or lost as with its huge capacity, the Cruzer Blade is the perfect back-up device for all your files and can be kept with you or stored safely at home so important info is kept separate from the computer in the event of theft. It’s easy as can be, all on SanDisk’s smallest flash drive made for your pocket.

Keep your digital world in your pocket in our smallest package.
Compact design for ultra portability.
Transfer and share photos, videos, songs and other files between computers with ease.
Store more with a capacity of 4GB, 8GB AND MORE.

4GB FOR 1500
8GB FOR 200O.
CASH ON DELIVERY IF YOU ARE STAY WITHIN LAGOS

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD PLEASE CALL 08034729772 OR 08086662577

(1) (Reply)

Garmin GPS Legend Hcx @ N50K / Uhf Wireless Microphone Reciever @ 15k / Great Laptop Deal Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.