Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today (31335 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Goldie To Be Buried Today At 10am / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by farem: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
DJDOLA: RIP...DAMOCHE OBOTOSHE OBOTORE
[color=#990000]
I wish this boy has repented. He was a mighty soldier among the great Satan army!
How many souls have been/ are being/ will be sent to the Lake of fire because of his unrivaled lewdness, sexually explicit, souls-killing and Hell recruiting music lyrics! He was a mighty vessel in the Devil's hand, he could be ranked ahead of some little demons! Alas, he was eternally deceived. Are you also suffering from Devil deceit? The dogged use-and-dump Strategist!
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by honprof1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
ubong560: Good for him. I think he seek 4 security, now untimely death coms as a result. I cant wish such soul R.I.P. jare.

Oh! From all indication , it seems u know the Deceased very well! To av been aware he that he was seeking for Security and now u are so Glad to see him dead.. Fine so the death will nock on ur door as soon as possible In God We Trust !!!
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Ignatio(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
So f.ucking what?! He's a cultist. Why is he being celebrated?

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by farem: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Summersland: Rip damino,greet 2pac,fat joe,bigie includin da grin....RESPECT MORAL
[color=#990000];
For where den dey?
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by harlos: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
dirtymoney:
My friend! That dude was a cultist! No doubt!
I'm not saying he is and i'm not saying he is not.
I don't even know
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
@honprof1, fortunate and unfortunate enough, am not in d mood to reverberate ur quote if not, i would've said let ur entire family members be consumed by d horrible attack of the cultist.

Motherless modafuka!!!
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by ubong560(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
@honprof1, fortunate and unfortunate enough, am not in d mood to reverberate ur quote if not, i would've said let ur entire family members be consumed by d horrible attack of the cultist.

Motherless modafuka!!!
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by babazz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
farem: [color=#990000]
I wish this boy has repented. He was a mighty soldier among the great Satan army!
How many souls have been/ are being/ will be sent to the Lake of fire because of his unrivaled lewdness, sexually explicit, souls-killing and Hell recruiting music lyrics! He was a mighty vessel in the Devil's hand, he could be ranked ahead of some little demons! Alas, he was eternally deceived. Are you also suffering from Devil deceit? The dogged use-and-dump Strategist!

You are God that sits on the judgement throne I guess
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Orikinla(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
This is the second young hip hop artiste to be murdered by a rival cult in Nigeria.

But why should kids join cults to waste their lives when their parents, relations and guardians sacrifice and spend fortunes for their education and welfare?

My God comfort the bereaved.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by ubong560(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
@babazz & perrychocks, i bracket two of u 2keda and if i have my way, i would wed two of u as husby and wifey cos both of u are so matchable in thwartility. I mean how could u prefer me to wish R.I.P. to som1 who intentionally took a blood oath and agreed to sell himself to the devil? Definitely not me and can never be me. In as much as i go my own school w/out involving in cultism, i do expect same from fellow students. Therefore, if anyone decides to involve him/herself, wateva coms out of it, bear it alone and expect no good or bad wishes from me. He was a cultist and in cultism he died. As a non-fan of cultism, how do u expect me to wish him R.I.P. then? Bible says 'the sinful soul shall die' and it just came to pass in his life not mine. Dont bother quoting my post next time if u are or related to cultism cos am an anti-cultism. U motherless aimless souls!

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by stopcultism: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Better be on your own rather than joining them , Millions of words can never change them except God touched them , the naked truth is that some of them want to leave but the fear of been killed is that Problem , because if they do , they might be killed so they don't expose them later , if you are a fresher and you think that to do a big boy in school is to Join a cult , you are on your way to your doom , i could not complete my Education because of my Involvement in Cultism , A word is enough for the wise , the message is clean and clear , Cultism is Nonsense , its rubbish , it has no Gain , those that you feel would give you security would be the one to kill you so what is the sense in that .
All the guys that are still in Cult, this would Encourage you to derail the topic and defend your evil the more .
SIMPLE MESSAGE :CULTISM IS RUBBISH.

CULTS MEMBERS ON NAIRALAND GO AHEAD WITH YOUR DEFENSE THAT CULTISM IS GOOD ,BLOOD SUCKING GROUP.YOU WILL NEVER LEARN .THE DEVIL THAT BINDS YOU TOGETHER WILL NEVER LET YOU BE .

airlord: Damino was a buccaneer. People should stop referring to him as an airlord.

I in no way support confraternity Violence and have also lost friends to it. Its a different world outside school and a lot of my friends today are members of oda frats bt nw we c it all from a different light. For a lot of us confraternity has always been about d bond of brotherhood and till 2moro d bonds dat hav been created is wat really matters.

[quote author=airlord]Damino was a buccaneer. People should stop referring to him as an airlord.

I in no way support confraternity Violence and have also lost friends to it. Its a different world outside school and a lot of my friends today are members of oda frats bt nw we c it all from a different light. For a lot of us confraternity has always been about d bond of brotherhood and till 2moro d bonds dat hav been created is wat really matters.

R.I.P Damino....

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Picomon(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
R.I.P damino
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by kattykatrine: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmmmmm....his own world has come to an end,may God hav mercy on him,comfort his luved ones especially his parents whom he left behind,wat a great loss this will be,its his mother I pity most.I wonder y young pple get involved in cultism,while their mates are tinking of a better future ahead. RIP Damoche
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by saned: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
I feel very bad for this guy's relatives! Its so sad.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Costa2000(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
RIP
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Quadrilarry89(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Please am confused about this guy, who is damoche and who is skailey?
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by harlos: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Quadrilarry89: Please am confused about this guy, who is damoche and who is skailey?
google is patiently waiting for ur question...

Bt wait....
Skailey-dadubule
damoche-obotoche
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by rezzy: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
abdulkayus: is he a muslim? Anyhw, RIP, cultism never paid. Guys join cultism to feel protected and feel big, bt c hw dey are cut down in their prime
Yes he is a muslim. He was wrapped in white clothes
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Sharon6(f): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
R.I.P damoche.

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by great063(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dr. Wise:
So, who is now the hard man? You in the grave or me flexing my life?

I graduated from UNICAL and we don't pity cultists there. We plead with them that their wars should always be off campus and if they must be exected on campus then the bullets should go straight to the intended recipient. We believe by the time a number of you are killed, we would have more peaceful atmosphere to learn!
Once a Malabite always a Malabite,greetings.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by phreakabit(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
airlord: Damino was a buccaneer. People should stop referring to him as an airlord.

R.I.P Damino....

Liar! He was a member of Eiye frat! See their lingo being splattered all over facebook in reference to him. . . Even mentioning which "nest" they are repping. . . . . I think he did a PDP and cross-carpeted. . . . Judging by your username, you self na member. If you like no use this guy as lesson change your life. KILLING YOURSELVES OVER SOMETHING THATS ACTUALLY NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by papydan(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought he was a cultist. So, what are you liking about him? RIP anyways.
..so cultist no b human being again?i bow 4 u.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by papydan(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
mich2012:

We are not sure bro, the dead can't talk so no one can judge him. In any case, we wish "safe" journey to eternal bliss.
.it nt amata of sure or nt.he belong 2 eiye confra.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by patholaw: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2013

R.I.P Damino....
shutup the guy na S.E.C cuz i even saw it on facebook self....posts made by his fellow system men
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by papydan(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
ubong560: Good for him. I think he seek 4 security, now untimely death coms as a result. I cant wish such soul R.I.P. jare.
u wish him RIP or nt it will nt change any thing..he no dey think wetin we then think na again.& u wey no b cultist u no go die oh.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by patholaw: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2013

R.I.P Damino....
shutup the guy na S.E.C cuz i even saw it on facebook self....posts made by his fellow system men
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by stineb1: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
You that thinketh in your heart that you are a saint, take heed and watch well less you fall.It is by the Grace of God that we are still alive today.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by temidre1: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Don't worry now,u go soon help police now
solidbroda: ogbeni, no kobalize me oo. I be jew man nah. Which men...? I learn all dem tinz when I dey waka with bois flying Obeche (hope I correct) I sabi dem bucket guys, I sabi dem sea Dogs, but dem black men(aiye) I respect dem well, and I fear dem wella more dan anything
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by tommykiwi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
mizmia :
ur english self go make man think twice undecided undecided
plz you better think thrice self
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by farem: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
babazz:

God is not different from His Word. His word is unchanging. Repentance is the antidote to His judgement. More reason when I wrote I wished he had repented. If not...too bad. Those songs could not be worse and the their purposes could not be more hellish! It is left for Me and You to change our ways or else as Jesus said every one living... 'you will likewise perish'.
This Truth is bitter and no offence intended. Thank you
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by farem: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
babazz:

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by mydi(f): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
fubbyy: All of you that are saying cultism this cultism that, there's no prove that this guy was a cultist, or is there any?

Its possible to be wrong identity hit, its possible to be his personal beef with some1,

in uniben some few years back, one aroo used a chick to set up his enemy who wasn't even a student nor a cultist, the girl brought the guy from benin town to uniben and the aroo hit the guy in the front gate and there was a war then between klans men and those cowards that call them selves buccaneers, so the aroo used the opportunity to hit the guy so that every1 would believe he's a cultist

But unluckily for him the guy was strong enough to survive because he was rushed to hospital by some buccaneers who taught he was a member because of the yellow colors the girl made him wear

The girl was arrested in aba where she ran to hide and the aroo is no where to be found till date

So we shouldn't conclude that this guy was a cultist
wait oo which uniben Na we nor hear 4 d gate 4 dat matter,,, guy sofri lie oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic As Miss Nigeria 2018 Judge / Patrick Doyle And Ireti Doyle's Marriage Crashes? / Charly Boy's Parents: Margaret & Chukwudifu Oputa Throwback Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.