Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: (12043 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye / Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor E.A Adeboye!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by abesegun(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
hapi bday daddy G.O.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
o'boy:
Why are y'all calling him "daddy"?
Dont you know ya father again?
no mind dem,dem don use religion to brainwash dem
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by vin4ever(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
HBD OUR DADDY IN THE LORD! We love u!
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Pastor, more grace & anointing to your life. Your life shall not be a regret.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by zenatta: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday to a true, committed, broken vessel of God.
"I Know my sheep
And my sheep hear
My voice"

You inspire me sir.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by RSA1: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Daddy GO, i wish u many more years in God's vineyard. I celebrate God in your life sir.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by geogino(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birth day papa
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Policewoman(f): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday daddy. We love u.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Orikinla(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday sir.
God will increase you with many more happier returns of the day.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by topeorekoy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy bday sir

topeorekoya..com
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Buzzy2020: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
May d almighty God continue 2 bless u in ur ministry sir. Happy birthday.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by smartpero(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
wow! daddy, you have affect many positivly, atleast am a living withnes. May God continue to bliss, protect you and give you more strength to work in His vinyard. Amen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday daddy. More fruitful years ahead
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by ajogbemi: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
DADDY OF ALL DADDY'S.SIR AS YOU CELEBRATE YOUR 71ST BIRTHDAY.MAY YOUR PAST YEARS IN GOD'S VINEYARD BE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT COMPARED WITH WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO FROM NOW TILL HE CALLS YOU HOME IN JESUS NAME. YOUR STRENGTH PHYSICAL N SPIRITUAL IS RENEWED IN HIM,YOUR EYE WILL NOT GROW DIM,YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOD GIVING GOAL IN JESUS NAME,API BIRTHDAY SIR.RS&#Tee's PH grin cheesy wink smiley[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by julius0098: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
HBD Daddy. We appreciate and celebrate the grace of God upon your life. May the annointing of God over your life never run dry and may God strengthen you, increase your annointing, never allow you to fail Him and give you grace to finish strong in Jesus name. We thank God for adding another year to your life. May God enrich you in everything-utterance, knowledge, wisdom, vision and grace in Jesus name
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by ojbanja: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
HBD.My father in the Lord. You will not fall , you will not fail.At the end of your labour here on earth,you will not miss heaven IJN.U're a blessing to my generation.love you sir.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by yemluc: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
More yrs in Gods wisdom " Our dear daddy G O "
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Degis(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday, Sir. You shall indeed finish well. God bless you and Mama in Jesus name
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday my darling daddy. May u receive a double portion of ur grace in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by mascot87(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Great men are born in March,congratulations baba & may d peace of Christ always remain with u
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yay for people born in March!! Happy Birthday Pastor....hv fun with the few yrs u have left on earth cheesy
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Danchiks(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Daddy. My entire family and I are wishing you long-life and more of God's grace on your life and ministry.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by AceVentura: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: no mind dem,dem don use religion to brainwash dem

I'm sure u rnot aware of freedom of worship. Pls leave them to hail their G.O
HBD Sir.god bless You
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O.. More Years Ahead
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by oboy3(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ace Ventura:

Alika like u. Speak for yourself alone & let me address their "man" of God as they like.
you can also call him 'sweetheart' for All i Care
smh
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by frankmoney(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday sir ...wish you long life and prosperity
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by dangermouse(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
One of the true generals of GOD.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u pastor.LLNP in JESUS name.we celebrate you...May you always be a tool in the hands of GOD...Amen
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by camcor(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
** "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye

On Friday, 14th December 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan attended the 15th Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

At that event, Pastor E. Adeboye led the mammoth crowd in attendance to pray to God for the president.

The General Overseer prayed and said “God should direct him so that the glory of Nigeria will be restored in his time”.
He added: “God, please give him the divine enablement, courage; Lord lead him (president) aright during his tenure, let the glory of Nigeria be restored"
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/echoes-of-2011-polls-jonathan-returns-to-redemption-camp-adeboye-prays-god-to-give-him-wisdom/

Less than 2months after those prayers were said, Nigeria conquered Africa in a historic African Cup win. The nation erupted in jubilation over the AFCON glory that came after 19yrs of waiting.

Does anyone still doubts the efficacy of prayers? Watch out for more fulfilment of this powerful prayer in other areas of our country: “God should direct him so that the glory of Nigeria will be restored in his time”.

Happy Birthday Pastor Adeboye!!
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by opeoluwa2(f): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy birthday to a man of God.
May God's anointing remain ever fresh on you.
HBD sir,llnp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Said / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria / Would You Change Your Religion For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.