Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,181 members, 7,977,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out (18104 Views)

Are You Stressed Out After The Days Activities? / Are You Always Tired And Stressed Out? / Are You Stressed Out After A Hard Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by braveheart2012(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2013
I have always worked in high-pressure jobs and I have experienced almost all of these symptoms except vomiting and hair loss. When I am working on a very stressful project/transaction, I tend to have very poor short-term memory (sometimes, I can't even remember words or remember where/when I got certain stratches/cuts). I recently got staffed on this killer high-pressure project. After two weeks of almost non-stop work, I started getting nose bleeds in the morning and sweating profusely on my palms and feet. Thank God, the project is now over and those symptoms have disappeared. I always joke that if I keep working like this, I won't make it to 35yrs.
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 03, 2013
Resting in His finished work keeps me young at 38 for ever.
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by chucky234(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2013
onila: 2. Hair loss. There are multiple reasons that your hair could be falling out, from genetics to medications. But stress is one of them. Among the conditions associated with stress-induced hair loss is alopecia areata, an autoimmune disorder in which white blood cells attack hair follicles, causing hair to fall out. Another condition triggered by stress that has even more extreme results is called telogen effluvium, which is basically characterized by a sudden loss (up to 70 percent) of hair. This condition can be difficult to link to stress because the hair loss can occur months after a stressful event, for instance, a death in the family or childbirth, according to the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. However, the organization notes, it’s usually a problem that corrects itself once the stressful event is over.

i lose my hair too because of stress
You lack red blood cells, stop eating akpu and try eat some proteins giving food
LMAO
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by ACM10: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2013
freecocoa: The topic should read " Signs that you are seriously suffering from HIV\AIDS and on the verge of death"

Mukina please make the change immediately.

I presume that you are joking. If not, your post reeks of ignorance. I encourage you to google for the signs and symptoms of different stages of HIV.

Maybe you are yet to be stressed out in life. If you had been, I bet that your opinion will change.
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by ACM10: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2013
braveheart2012: I have always worked in high-pressure jobs and I have experienced almost all of these symptoms except vomiting and hair loss. When I am working on a very stressful project/transaction, I tend to have very poor short-term memory (sometimes, I can't even remember words or remember where/when I got certain stratches/cuts). I recently got staffed on this killer high-pressure project. After two weeks of almost non-stop work, I started getting nose bleeds in the morning and sweating profusely on my palms and feet. Thank God, the project is now over and those symptoms have disappeared. I always joke that if I keep working like this, I won't make it to 35yrs.

When someone who had worked in a high-pressure, high-stress job comment, you can easily discern it. Braveheart have had that experience.

@Bolded, I bet that you will live past 80 if you continue this way. My grandfather worked in a high-stress environment for 66yrs. He later died at a ripe age of 93. My uncles had to stop his younger brother from working against his will at the age of 80. Within 2yrs of stopping work, his health depreciated to the extent that he died at the age of 83.
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
dopeJemi:

excessive sweating z d onLy sign I can agree wiv here.. As 4 d rest signs.. Hmmm! I'lL advice anybody dat av Had d rest symptoms 2 go and check his/her vilLage ASAP

That is eh! Imagine losing 70% of ur hair due to stress. When no be d person crucify Jesus!
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by Ninilowo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
oyb: abeg give us the naija version
Gbam! All these copy and paste don tire me for NL sef.
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by AmmyMummy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
DMainMan: If ordinary Realmadrid dat Arsenal wipe easily can win Barca den it is certain we wil flog bayern. I stil repeat and say this: 2013 champions league winner is Arsenal
lol
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by numericalguy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
vanstanzy: When u re 1) having a headache,2) short on temper then u re stressed.

It goes to show am not stressed at all cheesy
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by osaeghongh: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2013
Introducing WeDeySell!...Your Dedicated Online Superstore!
We know that with the fast pace of life today, days end before they even begin. We say "Happy New Year" yesterday and before you can respond with "Same to you", it's already August!

You've got so much to do in between taking care of the family, spending time with friends and loved ones, work (Oh my word! I know, right?), play (yes, adult or not, you're very entitled to this to maintain some balance in life), e.t.c. Schedules can get really tight, leaving no room to breathe and then Lagos traffic! Oh no! We don't even want to go there.

So, we thought: "Why add the hassle of shopping for your groceries and other daily needs to all of that?"

How can we help?
WeDeySell! is your dedicated online superstore created to make more time available for you to spend with your loved ones and in more rewarding activities. We have in store variety of everyday items ranging from your cereal to baby needs, personal care, home cleaning agents, laundry items and more. All you need do is relax while at home or during your spare time at work, log on to www.wedeysell.com , place your order, we process and deliver straight to your doorsteps! What’s more, you can even CALL 01-8446145 to place your order!

Pass on your groceries, personal care, and other daily needs hassle to us TODAY! We've got your back!

What in it for you?
1. Save a lot of TIME
2. Better PRICES
3. Save CASH in the process
4. Shop at your leisure- CONVENIENCE
5. Reduced STRESS
6. Avoid COMPULSIVE and IMPULSIVE buying
7. Avoid shopping TRAFFIC - both within the store and outside
8. You can COMPARE PRICES
9. Send GIFTS
10. Fewer EXPENSES

So...
Let's take care of you. Give us the privilege of being your personal, household, or office grocery and daily needs shopper!

We've got your back!
Re: Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
well, i definitely need some holiday.... too stressed out at my job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HORRIBLE: See What HIV/AIDS Did To This Girl (photos) / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath / Protect Yourself Against Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.