Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,152 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us (9496 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of How Boys Take Selfie And How Girls Do / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2005
Pinky lives in Nigeria.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2005
it sooooooo... does happen in nigeria!!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Seun(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2005
And how would you know?
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2005
Because nigerian girls in Nigeria go thru the same thang. At least i remeber that the last time I was in Nigeria...i was walking and a guy kept saying: O baby, how far now? Wait make we talk now, she me lon she shakara fun abi?

I was totaly irritated.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2005
i'm talking about guys that just do it casually for no reason

i've seen?

and there's this guy in particular that always does it in my former church. i think those guys do it because they think it's cool or something especially when they're walking
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Seun(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2005
I think they do it because it works sometimes!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2005
Majority of times it doesn't work. So why won't they stop?
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by WesleyanA(f): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2005
what works? you meant what H-Angel said?

haven't you seen any guy do it at all esp. on the streets? they hold that place when they walk it's stupid and funny at the same time
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Seun(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2005
You are describing so many things but the truth is that each of them is different. From a girls point of view they are all equally "annoying", but from the male' point of view they are all different actions for differing aims.

Catcalling on the streets is just a means of having fun, you know. But some of the other things you've described sometimes work to impress ladies to go out with a guy. They really shouldn't be classified together.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by pintos(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2005
pintos:

Please girls don't blame the Men,
it is in men's nature, jumping into getting to know a woman with both hands and feet
Be nice to us and say no politely if you don't feel like it,
try not to be bitchy
because experience has shown women saying No when they mean Yes,
this has greatly confused men.
We like to start things fast and furious,
that is what being manly is all about,
but sad enough we don't last long with same tempo as you do.
- most men are under the illusion that perseverance wins the race,
so naturally they refuse to take No for an answer....
The man you treated badly today could be your husband tomorrow..

Almost all men have done it at one point or the other including my humbleself plus your Daddy.....
I beg take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jo
Na me send you to be a fine girl?
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2005
pintos:

Almost all men have done it at one point or the other including my humbleself plus your Daddy.....
I beg take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jo
Na me send you to be a fine girl?

Hmmph...okay oo. rolleyes
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2005
Gurl,i'll say ignore them but to think of it i think its hurting other people's feelings...
they give you their number, gurl just play along ..i call them if u must know and they email u back yada yada yada, so when they start asking you shytty questios, either just act like you dont understand or just give them an answer they dont wanna hear
its men u know
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by otokx(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2005
those guys u described are having a complexity problem, they are just forming...
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by nike4luv(f): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2005
lol..dont get u
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by layi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2005
Sayin u r a lezzy is a turn-on to most guyz.
When a guy u don't like start stalking u (never say die), my word (4 d ladies) is Ignore. He'll back off after a while. Trust me.
Truth is, u aint angry they appreciate u (who wont appreciate an hot-angel like lizzy wink). U just not down with the stalking. The fault is with u ladies. Communication is communication whether bad or good. So long as u respond, most men get the illusion that they've got a chance and they'll keep stalking.

If U don't want him. Never respond. (igi lo n soro)

Remember, if u r good lookin..u'll always be approached. Guyz are stalked as well.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by tega4tj(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2005
Gettin attracted to one another (guy-to-gal-guy) is a natural thing, what then is important is how the attraction thing is accepted when passed. Some men have no self control so dey do whatever comes to their mind, while some gals have no manners whatsoever. They mistake every calls for "TOASING" and before you say JACK you hear i'm not interested. ha ha cheesy
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by whiteshark(m): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2005
Tke it easy sweetheart, the pendulium swings both ways.... cool
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2005
Hmmph, yes it does. smiley
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by twinkledew(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2005
the best thing to do is ignore them. it is common with Nigerians and Jamaicans.
i look at them when they say their trash and keep walking away. its a dump, rude and nasty way to get a gurl (guys like that dont have style and action). i wld never fall for something like that.

The most annoying thing is when u r waiting for a bus then one stupid dude says hi, i love u. What is ur name, i wld like to know u better. how can u love me when u dont know me or hardly know me. I classify guys like that as First Class Freaks from the core..

I am a big time Snop when i wanna be but am also nice and friendly.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by festy: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2005
hot angel.dont think u're right.sometimes ur wrtongs could b right.all u need is to determine what u want.never wanted to write but just felt encouraged
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Shadiat(f): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2005
Lol@ this thread... grin...Its funny cause my friend called me the otha night and was tellin me that some guy she met at a party..said "I Love u" afta 2days of talkin to him on the phone..He calls her 24/7 and send emails, cards, flower to her job,inbox,house..lol..its funny cause  he is goin bout it the wrong way..He is tryna Woo this babe off her feet by bein a STALKER..I mean aint nothin worng with all dem gift and ish...but gosh..it aint been a week yet..lol  grin[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2005
That's more like it. Stalking instead of taking time to proove you really like her. Don't be talking abt love in just two weeks. That's like Whack! And it just makes the girl think, you nuttin but a jobless stalker.
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by princeonx: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2006
NIGERIAN GUYS like most women put/call them are like puppies you have at home that shit allover the house but still you love them so much that you can't get rid of them! I wonder how your future husband or boyfriend will approach you? For the girls that believe guys are stalking them or whatever you call it! believe me you're being stalk by the wrong guys! when you see/meet a guy you like, you won't even recmember the word STALK not to talk of ING! you will be the one stalking him if shakara go gree you! even when you no call am, everytime your phone rings, you'll pray and wish it was him calling! so pls, flip the page and let talk about something else no be today we see women/girls with their shakara!
What will you call it when you like the guy and pretend you really don't so that he'll keep calling and trying? I guess it'll be KINGSTALK! make I find something interesting read jareee! stalk my yassss!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by kennyluv(m): 4:36am On Apr 05, 2006
hey hot angel,are you really hot,welll first am new here,and you dont need to be so harsh on that guy,you can always give it a shot,and being miles away doesnt matter,if you worok something out,then you qill see that distance is not a threat, well i aint HITCH<the love doc.> grin
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by kennyluv(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2006
hey pintos,nice write up,am impressed,thats wat is called THE GOSPEL TRUTH,
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by gem87(f): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
girl i've been there it's so annoying!
guys why d'u tell a girl u luv her when u don't even now her and hvn't even met her it's soooooooooo sick!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by Phonic(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2006
When a guy tells you he loves you does not mean that he has seen you or he must see you, maybe from the discusion you made with him, he might say I love you, I don't see the reason girls go angry about guys action towards them, some guy believe that they need to press continues to get what they want, what about the ladies that later come back for that kind of calls, some ladies wants to know how serious the guy is before responding, when a guy trys to make an approach to you some girls feel like they are now queen, some who has not been called before, it might be their first time, you will see them walking like, they never go to toilet, men will start calling them sorts of name,
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by gem87(f): 5:55pm On May 03, 2006
u don't understand, i'm tlkin of some1 meeting u 4 d 1st time n tellin u they luv u
luv does not work like dat
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by kimba(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2006
hey girls,

about all the "privates-grabbing" guys flocking all around you, and which pisses you off, you are very wrong in making such generalizations on the totality of Nigerian guys whether at home/abroad.

Nigerian men are decent minded people. Usually, its the way you present yourself that they'll react to you.

Yes, admitted, there are many miscreants, guys who just want to have fun and run, but its true for girls also. They might not grab their own privates, but they do something else just to crave for a guys attention.

If in your day to day life, for example, all/majority the guys that see you immediately grab their privates, then you better go look into the mirror and check the way you are dressed up. If you are exposing what should not be exposed, then why the hell shouldn't they grab their privates. What else should they grab in the first place. If they don't grab it, then it might just,  grin grin now, thats not funny, its the reality.

I was in a bus one day and a girl came in and OMG, twas just too much. It would have been better if she was completely nude. I was quite happy when one of the ladies in the bus told her to get down, go home and change her clothes. The girl blurted back, insulting the elderly lady and then the bus conductor took up the challenge, insulted this half-naked girl, and oh, twas too much, she had to get down, and leave in anger.

Yes, a girl can still dress gorgously and be decent, and would still command respect wherever she goes, but if "privates-grabbing" is the respect you receive, you better go change, especially on the streets.

And mind you, someone who has a good education, whether still a student or in the professional line already, wont grab his privates upon seeing a girl, even if shes nude, its all a matter of how much is upstairs, which is also an indication to you of the type of people you are getting attention from, as a girl. If youre getting attention from the wrong guys, then you better see what the problem is, cheesy
cheers!!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by gidig(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2006
I agree totally with Kimba. I can not imagine any of my friends treating a lady the way most of the men implied by the post do.There are loads and loads of decent Nigerian men that I know of who will not do that.

Some men have issues, I agree but do not generalize this as a male attribute.I have nevr grabbed my crotch at lady not matter how beautiful she is.I will never stalk a woman.NEVER!! And I speak for so many decent guys out there who chersih the woman God gives them!
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by cutiepie18(f): 9:07pm On May 03, 2006
hecky yea so freaking tired of those shit sometimes they just dont know when to bakk up that is when they turn all irritating ans shit.xpecially some naija boiz sending me e.mail and their number and adding im me telling me all sorts of rubbish saying i love you and stuff i look at them like wat d heck do you know bout love.dat shyt be getting on my nerves sometimez
Re: How Boys Annoy Us Girls When Trying To Befriend Us by hotangel2(f): 10:33pm On May 03, 2006
ohh this topic. I remember those good ol days.

Well i kept telling few i was a lesbian, and just ignore some, while u talk to some. cheesy cheesy

Ohh and now i kinda have more knowledge on things like this. We as girls mostly count little things that a guy is doing to please us to be annoying (sometimes).

I mean a poem isn't that bad an idea to send to a girl, a good poem that is. And actually sometimes, we mis-intereprete little things that mean "lets be friend" and take it to be "Let's fxck".

Okay kimba is also right when he said a guy would treat a girl the way the girl presents herself to be. Now that's word right thurr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm So Paranoid About Marriage / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.