Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,703 members, 7,938,127 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Practice Nigeria Stock Trading For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Practice Nigeria Stock Trading For Free (1125 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Online Real Time Stock Trading Platforms In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice Nigeria Stock Trading For Free by PallyG(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hey guys, I know some of you have use this platform to practice how to invest and trade in the Nigeria stock exchange before, but for the benefit of those who have not heard of it let me introduce this wonderful site. Please I am not advertizing their site , just that they have something that will help us in stocks. The site is http://www.easykobo.com. you can register for free and they give you free virtual #50,000 to trade. All other trading conditions are real, its just the money that is not. you can practice as long as you like until you master the operations of the Stock market, then you can now invest real money.
Re: Practice Nigeria Stock Trading For Free by ihedioramma: 3:23am On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=PallyG]Hey guys, I know some of you have use this platform to practice how to invest and trade in the Nigeria stock exchange before, but for the benefit of those who have not heard of it let me introduce this wonderful site. Please I am not advertizing their site , just that they have something that will help us in stocks. The site is http://www.easykobo.com. you can register for free and they give you free virtual #50,000 to trade. All other trading condition ok thank's.
Re: Practice Nigeria Stock Trading For Free by stockbull(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2013
are you influenced by emotion in demo trading? Put your money in the real market and let's see if you would invest as you do in demo trading.my advice is that, DO NOT JUMP INTO STOCK BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN STOCK TRIAL

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Building Guides To Make 2014 A Prosperous Year / I Need 100k Loan For 10 Months / Hemcure Enterprise (food And Beverages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.