Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,059 members, 7,949,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Take Care Of Your Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Take Care Of Your Face (2175 Views)

I will LOVE to Volunteer to Take Care Of EBOLA Patients / How To Exfoliate Your face With Olive Oil And Sugar / How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Face by mrskincare(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2013
Let me share this with you.
As with every other thing in life, there are rules governing them all. Same thing is applicable to the face. You must observe the rules of the face if you must have a clean smooth face. Here are some of the fundamental basic rules of the face.

1) Never use sponge on your face no matter what......rub soap on you face and allow it to stick there for like 5minutes before washing with your palm.

2) Never squeeze the acne in your face in the name of squeezing out puss...you are worsening it cos of germ transfer.

3) Never rub oil cream on your face...your face need to breath through the pores. The oil will clog it and it will 'shoot-out' more pimples/acne/blackheads.

4) Never wear make-ups before going to bed. As in the case of rule number 3, you must resist the urge.

5) Never use heavy chemicals, hot soaps, or any cream in whatever form on your face. You will end up damaging you face. Treat your face the same way you would treat the eye....face is sensitive too.

6) Never use hot water on your face no matter how you have believed that its no longer hot. Remember that the skin in our hands/palms are not the same with that on our face......both have their distinctive texture and feel. Pls, before you jump on my neck for this assertion, drop a spoonful of hot water on your face and do same on you hand then tell yourself the result. A hot water in the face in the name of warm water may destroy your facial skin pigment which will take years to heal.

7) As a rule, drink a glass of water first thing in the morning and plenty of it every other time in the day. This helps to wash away free radicals from inward...usually done via perspiration.

Eat more of fruit than fatty food and friable.Fruit has some natural chemicals that is released into the body when eaten that goes to wage war against bacteria and its proteges living in the body.

9) Wash your face twice if you have the opportunity. Those with too much oil face should increase their facial washing from 2 to perhaps 4. Warning> Never over-wash your face....dont go rubbing and washing your face with almost half of the soap in just one day at a time. You'll be damaging your skin if you do that cos our face need a lil oil to keep it moisture though.

10) Grab enough sleep. Don't deprive yourself good sleep. Sleep is a biological natural healing phenomenon embedded into each and everyone by God which is regulated by body clock. So get some good sleep whenever you can and watch not only your skin glow, but your face as well.

Final notice> Please make a diligent and careful search for cream and soap that is compatible with your skin type because what works for Mr Seun Osewa's skin may not work in Hod1000 skin. Our skin differs....even among identical twins. So, it doesn't matter whether such soap and cream costs 5k each or 40, what matters is choosing the right one for your skin. I for one uses a soap of 60 naira and I found that its good for my skin unlike when I was using a soap of 350. One more thing, I don't use cream on my face, but I can use cream on any other part of my body.

BOTTOMLINE/> Experiment, play around with your skin until you learn what things it does like and stick to it.

"Insanity is when we do the same thing over and over expecting to have different result."

My greetings to all fellow NLers.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody / Bill Gates Foundation And The COVID-19 Vaccine Network Scandal / My Astrazeneca Covid-19 Vaccine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.