Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,725 members, 7,921,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bow Wow & Omarion Had A ROMANTIC Affair! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow & Omarion Had A ROMANTIC Affair! (2663 Views)

Jay-z,omarion,neyo.who Has The Biggest Lips. / Who'z Got Da Sexiest Abs: Bow Wow Or Romeo? / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bow Wow & Omarion Had A ROMANTIC Affair! by HisRib(f): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2013
I was lurking on the internet & I ran into this website & here's what a lady is saying about Bow Wow and Omarion:

"For some of u it's old news. for others it may be new. either way, im prepared to be called a liar and all that stuff. doesnt matter who believes this cuz its still true at the end of the day. A relative of mine used to mess with bow wow off and on. they were never in a relationship. but they used to hook up. one time he hit her up via text and asked her if she'd be down to have a party with him & Omarion. she had no idea he was into that even though she'd heard rumors but she was still shocked. she said she declined and he never mentioned it again for awhile until one day she was over Shad's (Bow Wow's) house chillin and Omarion was there, he told her he wanted to get some head from her and wanted her to watch him Bleep Omarion in the ass. She said she left immediately cuz she was freaked out.
she also said Shad said himself to her he doesnt "consider" himself to be bi but that he did used to Bleep Omarion until they had a falling out over something. according to her this happened around the time when they were doing that joint album together."

I don't know if I believe this story. It CANT be true! What y'all think?

Source: http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/bow-wow-omarion-425417/

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Post Her Ass Pics On Instagram / PHOTO: List Of Dark Top Celebrities In Nigeria (MUST READ) Say Ur Mind / 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ SEE THEM ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.