Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Virgins:endangered Species. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins:endangered Species. (2817 Views)

SHY GUYS; The Endangered Specie / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins:endangered Species. by Kirinwa: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Seeing the way things are turning out I believe this thread is overdue.Imagine someone opening a thread and asking if it's wrong to marry a virgin. shocked
As in what?I remember those days when a white sheet was spread and immediately after consummating the marriage the man would be happy and proud showing the world the red stains of blood,indicating a confirmed result of her chastity.Now what is happening?
It's even easier finding a needle in a haystack than locating a virgin.
I feel it's high time we bring back values and morality into play before we lose the few remaining virgins we have to these false doctrines.
How do you think we can encourage chastity in these modern times?Your word is important. Make it count.It begins with you.

6 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by abbeycial: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2013
except a technology is developed to replace intercourse,

it ain't gonna happen sire! not in dis generation but maybe in da next one sha.

u nd moi r ol damn too sure abt dat
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Cardinal2012(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] ;DThats the way it is Oh, maybe we should actually go back to the time when yung women married at the age of 16. Althou it will not completely remove the trend bt it will pay off somehow.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Cardinal2012(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2013
dancing Alingo on this front page E na easy
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Tituxy(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2013
Virgins of the world

2 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by ATMC(f): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2013
^are you d one talking or weed is talking through you?

3 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2013
Its sad as hell OP.... i don't even see the point in getting married if its not with a virgin. sad
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by berylLOL(f): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2013
pleep: Its sad as hell OP.... i don't even see the point in getting married if its not with a virgin. sad

And you are definitely a Virgin yourself ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by KINGwax(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2013
No one remains a virgin: life bleeps us all!!!!
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
When some animals are raping 4 year olds,3 year olds,8 year olds and 1o year olds,how will you ever see a virgin even in primary 2.smh

2 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by ITbomb(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nothing as sweet as being in love truely with a virgin , especially the one u personally disvirgined. Bliss

1 Like

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
ITbomb: Nothing as sweet as being in love truely with a virgin , especially the one u personally disvirgined. Bliss

Fact!

@Poster, I was shocked as hell to see that topic too. Society now look down on good deeds. Infact if you are a good respectful girl who is a virgin in this society, people will assumed you are too ugly to attract a man thats the reason you're still a virgin...infact some mo..ro.ns were saying so on the other thread.Moro.nic fools, don't you see ugly girls are usually the sluts with like 16 exs? Look has nothing to do with it cuz in this generation, getting se..x is the easiest thing ever!.

Topic should have been,

Can you marry a girl who is not a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
^ good post.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by EyeofanEagle(m): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
I wish I could marry a virgin sad

1 Like

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by EyeofanEagle(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
angrySex too cheap this days so sad
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sum will say its nt dignity but lack of opportunity, while sum are virgin-haters nd will tag u ugly just cos u're a virgin smh. But its all gud sha God dey
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by EagleEyes259: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
To some extent, I agree virgins are endangered species but I have met a number of male and female virgins recently. I regard them a great deal. They have high self-esteem and high self control. It might also interest you to know that some of these person possess beauty that is unmatched by their nonvirgin counterparts. The advantages of being a virgin far outweighs the disadvantages of not being one; in fact, I can't find any disadvantage in being a virgin!

If you are a virgin, do everything you can to keep it! If you are not one, please zip up though it is very difficult but God's grace is available to help you if you ask and are determined to!

5 Likes

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by boxer022(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
EagleEyes259: To some extent, I agree virgins are endangered species but I have met a number of male and female virgins recently. I regard them a great deal. They have high self-esteem and high self control. It might also interest you to know that some of these person possess beauty that is unmatched by their nonvirgin counterparts. The advantages of being a virgin far outweighs the disadvantages of not being one; in fact, I can't find any disadvantage in being a virgin!

If you are a virgin, do everything you can to keep it! If you are not one, please zip up though it is very difficult by God's grace is available to help you if you ask and are determined to!
I must advice that who ever is a virgin whether male or female should strive to retain it because it is their dignity and people will regard you in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
EagleEyes259: To some extent, I agree virgins are endangered species but I have met a number of male and female virgins recently. I regard them a great deal. They have high self-esteem and high self control. It might also interest you to know that some of these person possess beauty that is unmatched by their nonvirgin counterparts. The advantages of being a virgin far outweighs the disadvantages of not being one; in fact, I can't find any disadvantage in being a virgin!
There are a million disadvantages... too many to count

For example, how would you feel as a red blooded man with a normal libido to break up with a perfect girlfriend because you don't want to have sex before marriage? Or if you were a girl and you cant have a relationship past a month because men don't feel the need to wait on 1 girl...

Your dating pool is cut into 1/6th.. and at-least half of that percentage is undesirable

The disadvantages of staying a virgin are insane, and that is why hardly anyone bothers to do it anymore. The only people who can resist the temptation are extreamely religious ppl.... or ppl who are simply not interested in sex.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Kirinwa: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Remember Absalom killed Amnon because he defiled his sister.That is the extent virginity was valued.
Should capital punishment be introduced for rapists?
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Most rapists are not r'aping virgins.. back in the past when a man raped a woman he ruined her life. She was seen as defiled and no one would marry her, perhaps capital punishment was appropraite back then

But for today thats just silly
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Kirinwa: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: Most rapists are not r'aping virgins.. back in the past when a man raped a woman he ruined her life. She was seen as defiled and no one would marry her, perhaps capital punishment was appropraite back then

But for today thats just silly

Says who?
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Facts... i don't want to argue with you, but if you really think that rape is what is causing virginity loss in society you are very very ignorant.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Kirinwa: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: Facts... i don't want to argue with you, but if you really think that rape is what is causing virginity loss in society you are very very ignorant.

Really?Am I?There are many factors that can cause loss of virginity and rape is definitely one of them.Call it sexual harassment, molestation, pedophile(child rape) or whatever name it is.It all boils down to forceful penetration.It can even be complicated at times like what happens in University where a girl is threatened with caregiver or expulsion if she doesn't give in,or is it blackmail?What of cases of armed robbery?
Oh I forgot this is is beyond your intellectual capacity.Go and sleep, hopefully your brain will reboot because I don't want to risk crashing your memory.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Kirinwa: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: Facts... i don't want to argue with you, but if you really think that rape is what is causing virginity loss in society you are very very ignorant.

Really?Am I?There are many factors that can cause loss of virginity and rape is definitely one of them.Call it sexual harassment, molestation, pedophile(child rape) or whatever name it is.It all boils down to forceful penetration.It can even be complicated at times like what happens in University where a girl is threatened with carryover or expulsion if she doesn't give in,or is it blackmail?What of cases of armed robbery?
Oh I forgot this is is beyond your intellectual capacity.Go and sleep, hopefully your brain will reboot because I don't want to risk crashing your memory.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
w/e dude if thats what helps you sleep at night, i don't care.

If you think putting the death penalty on rape with bring back to old days and make everyone save sex for marriage, thats your fairytale. I wont bother waking you up

1 Like

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kirinwa says: Virgins are an endangered species being hunted to extinction by rapists

hide yo kids hide yo wife grin

Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Tayocc(f): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tituxy: i hate virgins..
To me,they'r always notin but problem to their ist man and even to themselves
I talk less...leave u to figure out the rest
animal! Beast!! Ehen now tell ur younger sister to sleep around because she wil cause problem 2 her husband. Yeye man!
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by Kirinwa: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2013

Dude check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1215893/deborah-dilemma-15-year-old-molestation-victim
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2013
man.. no one said rape doesn't happen!

I thought this thread was about virginity? The reason why virginity is so rare now is mainly because culture has shifted into a state where there is too much temptation and chasity is not as valued. Yes, some ppl get raped, but if you think thats the biggest cause of virginity loss you are ignorant.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by ATMC(f): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2013
^what in your opinion is d highest cause of virginity loss? You've been arguing it without saying what is in your own opinion. Well, let me tell you, female child are very vulnerable and susceptible to rape at tender age. If i had 3 friends atleast one was raped by a family member or was nearly raped. Outside d young kids, most girls loose their virginity intentionally after they'd grown.
Re: Virgins:endangered Species. by pleep(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2013
ATMC: ^what in your opinion is d highest cause of virginity loss? You've been arguing it without saying what is in your own opinion. Well, let me tell you, female child are very vulnerable and susceptible to rape at tender age. If i had 3 friends atleast one was raped by a family member or was nearly raped. Outside d young kids, most girls loose their virginity intentionally after they'd grown.

I dont know where you guys are from.. but it is a truely broken land.

Well, i was recently around the age when most people started loosing their virginity and the number one reason is its just too hard to keep a relationship without sex. Albeit most people have sex because they want to, not because they were forced, but those who choose to remain virgins doom themselves to be cheated on or have to end relationships over the sex issue.

Like i said earlier, most dudes will not be able to say no to a GF that wants sex. And many girls who want to stay virgins cant keep a boyfriend past a couple of months without him wanting sex and leaving (cheating)... the ones that can have to be extremely attractive and even then he will eventually start pressuring her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Life / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court / My Girlfriend Is My Boyfriend !!! Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.