Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,704 members, 7,969,058 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home (26658 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by TableLeg(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
olumaxi: Blood of Jesus
Are you mad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by ypzilanti: 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please can anyone tell me what you people find funny about a guy who is in distress from an armed robbery? Humor me, please.

10 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
reloboy: Wait are you telling me his grandma gave birth to his dad at the age of 14 shocked shocked
she's probably the maternal granny.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by ypzilanti: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
careytommy:
she's probably the maternal granny.

Mystery solved.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by born2boink(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
The rewards of our bad leadership and corruption governments since 1960 have started to yield result in all regions.... Boko haram, oil bunkering, kidnapping in east have been extended to ore road and ogun state, arm robbery in south, if our government invest in the nation, create jobs or allowance for unemployment,ensure like the poorest could get 3 meals a day through creation of food bank, CCTV camera everywhere, both the rich and the poor will be benefiting now but the gap between them won't be as high as it is now... this crime rate will be low

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Rich Dad: Please don't panic Mr.denrele, we are ontop of the situation. Please stay calm and remain under the bed[because we can't guarantee your security otherwise].
Signed: Nigeria Police Force

Lol, classic man.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cosmopolice: At his age he still lives with his dad and grandma. Wat a pity

reloboy: Wait are you telling me his grandma gave birth to his dad at the age of 14 shocked shocked

Na the panti police wey he talk sey make you call be that abi?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by vanstanzy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
THIS IS A PARANORMAL PHENOMENON, period! undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cosmopolice: At his age he still lives with his dad and grandma. Wat a pity

^^^Maybe his dad and grandma live with him, or were visiting?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by caesaraba(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
ypzilanti: Please can anyone tell me what you people find funny about a guy who is in distress from an armed robbery? Humor me, please.

A lot of these low-lifers only find happiness when another person is in distress. Just ignore them. Distorted voices in a crowd, that's all they'll ever be.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by ocheezie: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Think well people. He said grandma,he neither mentioned maternal or paternal.could be his mum's mum,and d mum might be young enough to have been delivered comfortably by an 86yr old lady.don't jump to conclusions without exhausting options.hardluck Denrele.get a licensed firearm or something

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by darmiee1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
But this Denrele guy has been in d news more than ever, since Goldie died

Also see dis: Why Was Denrele Laughing through out Goldie's Candle Light Procession?
http://www.splendormag.com/2013/03/why-was-denrele-laughing-at-goldies.html
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Lakayana: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
why not
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by toprealman: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
crackhaus: Lmao..this is what I call a good sense of humour

'Good sense of humour' you call it. Who knows where they will strike tomorrow.......hope you will still see the funny side of things then mate.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Maxymilliano(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why was the guy sounding like a sissy?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr. Denrele,we are on our way.pls.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by crackhaus: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nah mate, I'm not finding the robbery funny..its sad. I quoted someone's comment & found humour in how he delivered it

toprealman: 'Good sense of humour' you call it. Who knows where they will strike tomorrow.......hope you will still see the funny side of things then mate.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by jaydude(f): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2013

There is paternal grandma and maternal grandma, he didn't specify which of them, so why do u think its his dads mother? She could have been his mums mother
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by anonimi: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
born2fuck: The rewards of our bad leadership and corruption governments since 1960 have started to yield result in all regions.... Boko haram, oil bunkering, kidnapping in east have been extended to ore road and ogun state, arm robbery in south, if our government invest in the nation, create jobs or allowance for unemployment,ensure like the poorest could get 3 meals a day through creation of food bank, CCTV camera everywhere, both the rich and the poor will be benefiting now but the gap between them won't be as high as it is now... this crime rate will be low

Thanks for the bold part in particular.
However the bad leaders are because the people want them so. They are not aliens dropped from Mars or some other country. They are our relations and acquaintances, particularly at the LG chairman/councillor, state & federal legislator levels.
The power to change for better is with us not someone else. Let's use it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Cosmopolice: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
ssainty:
wetin come conchine u now...are u doin beta dan dis dude?Bussybody

Offcourse i strongly believe so. I dont go about advertising my success.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Cosmopolice: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

Na the panti police wey he talk sey make you call be that abi?

Wats my business with panti police.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by dlinglos(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

Mystery solved.
What would a guy call his father's step mum? Step grandma or grandma? lipsrsealed
Denrele should take God serious this time around sha!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Imyourex(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls is Denrele a boy or a girl?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Vlyrics: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Im your ex: Pls is Denrele a boy or a girl?

i have been askin such question since... I tink he is transgender, a boy-girl
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Fiawest(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Im your ex: Pls is Denrele a boy or a girl?
nahhh...HE is a SHE. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home by Sylverbox(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
No b dat their old house 4 Borno way? Why dem no go rob dem...every lagocian get fence except them. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Releases Pre 40th Birthday Photos / I Regret Being A Divorcee-Monalisa Chinda / Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.