Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich (722 Views)

Why Do Folks From Uk Tend To Be Stingy / Girls, Do You Get Annoyed When Guys Stare At You? / Please Help My Boyfriend Broke My Heart And I Find It Hard To Forget About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich by dwag: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
I know the issue on ground never started today its been on for like well only God knows when.
Really want to know why when guys arrives, they tend to forget and never want to help their peeps , friends, family to meet up even when they have the power to do so..
Lets get ur thoughts
Re: Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich by dwag: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gat dis dude in my area, the guy jst zoom in high everyone up then zoom out wtf! cant he zoom in positively
Re: Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich by achinaboy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
i got the same experience,my childhood friend became rich and abandoned me,while i kept running after him for help,he kept a distance,i understood then that we were no more on the same level because he was moving with bigger boys,but all i needed was a little help to be able to stand,but no chance,then after 5years of struggling,i made it tripple more than he could ever make in his life,and by then,he was down and was always asking me for help,,,,,,never never never,i did not help him,,
Re: Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich by dwag: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wat an experience@achina boy. the part i Liked most.......He Kept A Distance......WHY??
Its so sickeniN when peeps never think of 2mao
Re: Why Neglect Or Tend To Forget Your People Or Friends When Guys Get Rich by dwag: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kinda approach a fwend with respect to this same stuff. the guy made me to understand dat it take a man with d fear of God to do so. to look back and render help knowin very well dat it was God dat did it for him.
....he also spoke about LOVE . that its takes a man dat has love to look at is fwend and say i know u dont ve bt take dis huge amount and start a biz
...its only a mad dat has luv...dat will look at u and say ur dad never send me to skool bt i will send u abroad to complete ur educations.
..its only a person dat has luv dat will look at u and say i jst like u without a reason.
and he still said it only takes the man dat has d fear of God.
omo i was so lost in d discursion

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Your Help On How To Recover My Yahoo Account. / Etisalat Why This? / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.