Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? (44206 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by fuke(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Nextworldnx: I ask because when I left for service in 2010, though I had a GF before leaving for camp, I got hooked up right from the car park. At the end of the day, I had 3 new GF before our posting came out. Now 2 of those Girls had a loving and steady relationships before they came to camp as well, but we all cheated on our partners all through service year like there is no tomorrow.

Fast-forward to today, my younger brother who have a "fine and succulent" GF here, just left for kaduna Camp as early as 5:00am this morning. I just spoke to him now to know how well his trip was, only for him to tell me how he met 2 girls in the bus he took, going to thesame camp and it seems one of them is interested in him already. They have arrived camp though but they are yet to be registered(the 3 of them are the first in KD camp). They have been together all through the trip and he even gave the phone her for me to get to know her.

Now my question is this, Isn't this whole love and relationship thing a farce? Isn't it fake?.. Isn't it over-hyped..? Because for the love of me, I can't seem to understand why "out-of-sight" is really "out-of-mind".

Because I don't understand why we take cheating to another level when we go for service, and cheat on the love of our lives that we left back home.

Its pathetic.!!

I dunno what the cause is, maybe its Joblessness(trust me,a lot of corpers are idle and sleep away their time, esp in the north), waywardness, lack of morals, or maybe we just wanna catch fun.

Its just getting out of hand. Something needs to be done!

You will soon find out that there is nothing like love.

It is all farce.

Women only like the man who is close to them and who meets their needs
at that particular time.

Out of sight out of mind.
Never mind the phone calls and text messages.

Women can text you a killing love message when another man is on top of her.

Men to women are like a chicken you are feeding at home, anytime it pleases you you kill it.
They will destroy you at the least provocation
Remember Samson in the scripture and the Nigerian Diplomat in Kenya.

My advice. Develop your career, have some kids and face your life.
"Seek economic power first and the rest shall be given to you"

Do not forget this "The wife of a poor man is another mans wife"

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Charbless(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2013
As I dey enter SokoTO camp, no Jonzing
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Emeka71(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2013
Not only in NYSC that fornication happens, it is every where.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nickibeauty(f): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2013
Ha ba u no won make dem touch ur babe, wel it 4 fun 2 people doin it.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Pain(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2013
No wonder a lot of people never succeed after NYSC. Im sure most people are naive about the jinx and curse that goes with having sex in the woods. The spirit of the woods breeds poverty. Some will rubbish this but who cares?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by femiero: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2013
NYSC==== National Year of Sex and Comfort
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nextworldnx: I ask because when I left for service in 2010, though I had a GF before leaving for camp, I got hooked up right from the car park. At the end of the day, I had 3 new GF before our posting came out. Now 2 of those Girls had a loving and steady relationships before they came to camp as well, but we all cheated on our partners all through service year like there is no tomorrow.

Fast-forward to today, my younger brother who have a "fine and succulent" GF here, just left for kaduna Camp as early as 5:00am this morning. I just spoke to him now to know how well his trip was, only for him to tell me how he met 2 girls in the bus he took, going to thesame camp and it seems one of them is interested in him already. They have arrived camp though but they are yet to be registered(the 3 of them are the first in KD camp). They have been together all through the trip and he even gave the phone her for me to get to know her.

Now my question is this, Isn't this whole love and relationship thing a farce? Isn't it fake?.. Isn't it over-hyped..? Because for the love of me, I can't seem to understand why "out-of-sight" is really "out-of-mind".

Because I don't understand why we take cheating to another level when we go for service, and cheat on the love of our lives that we left back home.

Its pathetic.!!

I dunno what the cause is, maybe its Joblessness(trust me,a lot of corpers are idle and sleep away their time, esp in the north), waywardness, lack of morals, or maybe we just wanna catch fun.

Its just getting out of hand. Something needs to be done!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by oyedada(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2013
nice one there, one major intent wen we all go for orientation camp,
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Druss(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2013
It depends a lot on the persons.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ddeola: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Bros,you are 100% wrong.Getting involved in relationships is purely a personal or individual thing. People do what they choose to do just like you did during your service year. I think it's not right to run into conclusions and generalise that people are this or that without carrying out any research. Your actions are based on your personal values and character. We still have thousands of young men and women in this country who will never do such. To all he corpers, I say "Ajuwaya"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Orikinla(m): 9:22am On Mar 04, 2013
[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian girls and women come cheap and in fact they are getting cheaper by the day. And they are even shameless as they continue with their unsafe promiscuous lifestyles before NYSC and afterwards and then later run to church claiming to be born again when they want to marry after using themselves as pubic toilets during their campus days and during service.
Presently I can lay as many as even five on the same street, even the married ones too. But only the fear of God keeps me faithful to only one woman, because I love her and she is among the few well bred and noble young women in Nigeria today.[/size]
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ONESS: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Sooner or later they will take the empty carton of their body to one innocent man/woman. mchewwwwwwwwww. promiscuos society we live in no moral values anymore. the worst is most parents push their children into it, so far you dey bring money come home whatever you do to get the money is none of their business.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by freeamie: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2013
thoniann: why waste my time on these promicuous daughters of Eve, when i can nurse my bottles of Gulder,the Ultimate at the Mammy Market?

Hailings to all Batch B ex-corp members, Asaya, Kogi State, 2005.

Bros
Remove Head dressing for you !!!!!!!

Correct....
Asaya Camp, Ekiri Mountain, RSM, Stand a taiiiizeeee !!!!
Asaya Camp Gulder is special. It was real medication for the stressful camp parades.
I hail ooo.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Realest123(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2013
val_dubem: Not all Corpers are Promiscious; Period!

But believe me a lot are !
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by stpat1(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Chicolee: Lol @possess your possession...
There is a difference btw having s'e'x and making love.
During NYSC, you have s'e'x, lots of it BTW and at the end of service, you go back and make love with your real deal.
Na so I see am o

Na u know d one o. Making love or having sex. All I know be say something enter something
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by faceit: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2013
Not all of dem r promiscuos. There were many on my camp dat werent promiscuos @ all. Ds issue is based on ones personality, belief, nt wanting 2 hurt God and ones partner. Bt i think does pple dat r promiscous bt v a steady relationship is mayb cos dey dont v a high self esteem, no obedience 2 God's commandment,, and no love @ all. Cos does promiscuity shd nt in anyway b categorised as 'having fun'
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by faceit: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian girls and women come cheap and in fact they are getting cheaper by the day. And they are even shameless as they continue with their unsafe promiscuous lifestyles before NYSC and afterwards and then later run to church claiming to be born again when they want to marry after using themselves as pubic toilets during their campus days and during service.
Presently I can lay as many as even five on the same street, even the married ones too. But only the fear of God keeps me faithful to only one woman, because I love her and she is among the few well bred and noble young women in Nigeria today.[/size]
i agree with u bt later some pple wil say been chaste or been a virgin is lack of opportunity. Smtimes i dont understand if 2 b sleeping ard is d best or been chaste
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by faceit: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Realest123:

But believe me a lot are !
sure, it was in d begining, it is now and so shal it b 2 d end. As unholy as sodom and gomorrah was @ dat time, dere were still virgins. Amg stars, moon wil always stand out.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by faceit: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2013
ddeola: Bros,you are 100% wrong.Getting involved in relationships is purely a personal or individual thing. People do what they choose to do just like you did during your service year. I think it's not right to run into conclusions and generalise that people are this or that without carrying out any research. Your actions are based on your personal values and character. We still have thousands of young men and women in this country who will never do such. To all he corpers, I say "Ajuwaya"
very rite, i had so many friends on camp dat neva participated in dt. During smtin unholy depends on individual personality, belief, and conscience.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by faceit: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2013
Pain: No wonder a lot of people never succeed after NYSC. Im sure most people are naive about the jinx and curse that goes with having sex in the woods. The spirit of the woods breeds poverty. Some will rubbish this but who cares?
dey just sleep with anybody nt even knowing who d person is al in d name of 'catching fun' which = indirect ruining of their lives...i laugh so much wen on camp seeing corpers messing themselves so up behaving like illiterate. Even illiterate wil neva be intimate in public places, come and c hw come corpers shame demselves in camp.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Pain: No wonder a lot of people never succeed after NYSC. Im sure most people are naive about the jinx and curse that goes with having sex in the woods. The spirit of the woods breeds poverty. Some will rubbish this but who cares?

my brother, and you can imagine male corpers that still have a long way to go in their life and career, sleeping around with another man's wife in the camp all in the name of fun. later in life they will be blaming government for a curse they inflicted upon themselves. what a shame.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ITbomb(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2013
In Calabar where I served years back , they usually advised us , if u want sex , sex among yourself ie corpers.
If you do anything with the locals , na your parents go come down come beg make u come back home. And it was true, I finished service by september of that year but had to hang around till december when I enter the carnival even though it was still decent then but when cash finish , I had to leave and make a decent living
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ITbomb(m): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2013
If the truth must be told, people pack a lot of curses during the service year by sleeping around exposing their spiritman to demonic influences which affect the rest of their life.
Some agent of darkness are purposely on service to offer cheap sex and lock the destiny of young men and women
Beware , some of you that are saying, u can't wait for service year to do worse

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by iammodel(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2013
I am an exception!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by shineeye1: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2013
Whether corpers, police, transporters, politicians, the same trend is evident. Corpers are just a microcosm of our nation and their conduct is a mirror reflection of what is happening in today's society. In the days of our forebears men and women had integrity which constrained them to faithfulness inspite of not being learned. The loss of this basic character today, in spite of great knowledge and religious multiplication has dimmed the advantages of the advanced man. We place value and premium today largely on mundane,fleshy gains and character has taken the back seat. We think we have become wiser and smarter for being lawless but in our wisdom life itself has lost value.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by letsdobusines: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2013
There is too much 4king going on in the camps that ........
Sheet what a 4king
While we were busy marching on the field,
Some copers were busy 4king in the nearby uncompleted building and were caught.
Funning enough the lady was already married. Her husband was called right away.
4king in camp because of the freedom at what cost. People must be told the truth which is very bitter, the life you live during camp to a large extinct
Affect
Your
Life
After
Service
AM SPEAKING FRIM EXPERIENCE
And don't learn my ways.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Balad: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ harsh Ǿ + try trust her small nw.
Yomieluv: Cos most ladies want to get adventurous while the fun last. Afterall there's no meter that reads any change in size of the.................
That's why if my GF is going to camp,I will force her to wear an iron pant,laced with barb wire,and enforced with alarm to notify me of any intruders.
And I will also make her swear fidelity oath with Sango before leaving.
So help me God.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by NaLaugh: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2013
Ola Johnson: We're different. During my service year I never touched any girl, even though I was posted to a village in Delta State, where I had many female students. Even in our lodge a beautiful female corps member who was willing to give it to me was always surprised that I was always speaking against pre-marital sex. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the SU type, but I believe we just have to hold on to good morals.

Deep Yawn..
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by vivianc(f): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2013
Lmao grin at all the comments! Awwww, too bad I won't serve, would have gone with a handheld video to record all these. tongue
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
A-ZeD:

Obinoscopy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah thats my name. Any problem? U look like one who's just seen a ghost grin

BTW, don't believe everything Koolchicco tells u wink
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by RuuDie(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Just goes to show, how much way smarter women are than men. . .!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by coputa(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Most youth corpers are young people who by nature are adventurous,that is why most of them get their life partners during service,especially the females,all their focus is that they must come home with a man for marriage after service,so they fall for any man,and at the end of the day,most of them end up frustrated and disapointed.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by 2jideofor(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmm.... bro, dem no go even near me sef because I have developed one kind habit when I am cloase to a lady or around them, be it walking on the street or anywhere, I dont smile... I have this stern look as if I am very serious on something else. I am not even the talkative kind sef, so, I dont hang out much... I believe their plan no go work on me oh except I allow it.

Anyway, I am off to camp now, Ondo STATE... i dey come.

2sexy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ITbomb: If the truth must be told, people pack a lot of curses during the service year by sleeping around exposing their spiritman to demonic influences which affect the rest of their life.
Some agent of darkness are purposely on service to offer cheap sex and lock the destiny of young men and women
Beware , some of you that are saying, u can't wait for service year to do worse

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.