Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship (17795 Views)

How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship? / Getting Over Genotype In Your Relationship / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by Fellonigerians: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Beta to marry who u love, than u marry someone for genotype reasons... technology will help if u want to have children...
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
odexbrktru: AA + SS, AS + AS are Not advised to marry

AA + AA, SS + AS, AA + AS can marry each other

Medical Advise

That's totally wrong! SS + AS can marry ke? And have 75% chance of having an SS abi? Then you went ahead to write that AA + SS are not advised to marry, I'll like to know what biological journal or text you got that from.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dominique(f): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That poster said 99.9% of women want to conceive and used the Health section as an example. The Health section of Nairaland is not an accurate representation of women and their opinions of conception.[/size]

There may be no solid stats on the number of women that want to have their own children but those figures are not far from the reality (considering this part of the world). I also wouldn't use the health section thread as reference tho.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by ESULAALU: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
kennyfao: Hmmmm! Its get uglier now. For ur information I don't look sick cos I have access to good medical facility so I have no cause to seek for sympathy and mind u am only urging u to be realistic so stop this harsh words. This is a social forum and nt an abusive forum.

Please my dear,go and read my posts,I abhor insults on this forum. But I will rest my case.At least sha,I have made my point.God bless
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by ESULAALU: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
aadetoyin:

WOW!!!
U get mind o. Ur children will be AS. Hmmmm
Pls how often does she have crisis and how well do u know how to handle her crisis. Do u know the first thing to do when she has crisis in the middle of the night?
U need to know atleast the basics of caring for her and ensure she takes her Meds regularly.
Also pls speak to ur family Doc, he is in a better position to advise u.

What do you mean by 'u get mind o'

That is how you people start!
a simple question and you start by injecting poision into your response.

You have advised him to speak to his family doctor,learn for next time, that should suffice!
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by ESULAALU: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Pregnant women with sickle cell anemia are more prone to complications. It's best that she starts pre-natal care as soon as she suspects or knows that she's with child.[/size]

Infact,God will bless you! What a mature and straight forward response.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by mariannlove(f): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Vires][/quote] SS+AS can marry
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by aadetoyin(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
ESULAALU:

What do you mean by 'u get mind o'

That is how you people start!
a simple question and you start by injecting poision into your response.

You have advised him to speak to his family doctor,learn for next time, that should suffice!

Like u said its a social forum and I am entitled to my opinion.
Since its my opinion, it doesn't really matter if u like it cos it was not posted for u to like.

I posted what I felt, so stick to ur own opinions please.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by kennyfao(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
ESULAALU:

Please my dear,go and read my posts,I abhor insults on this forum. But I will rest my case.At least sha,I have made my point.God bless
Now I knw who u are! Case settled
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by sucezTP(f): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
It is very very important pls! Infact, that is the topic of the lecture i'm listening to, at the moment! Make sure you know your genotype as well as ur partner's..prevention is better than cure!
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dj5naira(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella: Extremely important, especially if you're considering marrying the person. I can't even stress how important it is.

You can.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dj5naira(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Indeed.. Because you may marry the perfect person who suits your genotype best and then find out after marriage they are unable to have children.. What then?
SniperInADiaper:

My point is though.. Even if you marry somebody compatible with your genotype just for the sake of having children.. there is still a chance you wont be able to have children..

Pessimist.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2013
dj5naira:

Pessimist.

Am a realist.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dj5naira(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2013
macfarland: If u are AS, go ahead and marry your love who is also AS...No qualms. When she is pregnant, go to hospital for a test at 1 - 2 months of d pregnancy...if it shows d baby is SS...u just terminate the pregnancy. Finish!

That would be murder raised to the power of the highest order.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dj5naira(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Am a realist.

...with a pessimistic view.
Re: How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship by dj5naira(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2013
0% important.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Men Women Should Date / Why You Are Not Yet Married / Do Shemales Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.