Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Gtb Any News? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Any News? (716 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Any News On First Bank Training School Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Any News? by jimicj: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2008
hi, does anyone know how far with the GTB test held at ettal hotels in oregun in the lst of this month?
Re: Gtb Any News? by enyi1: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
Gtb test result of 1st march is out.l just got a mail from them today.Check your mails pls.
Re: Gtb Any News? by oriss: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2008
guy are they sending the test result to everybody of only those that pass the test cos i check me mail box and nothing is there.thanks
Re: Gtb Any News? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
Pls are they replying only the successful candidate
Re: Gtb Any News? by Hecares2(m): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2008
hello landers, i think jimicj needs to explain something to us here.
1.who sent the mail/text to you?is it peopleprime or Gtb herself?
2. i could vividly remember that peopleprime promised of sending the result to all that pertook in that test.
3. i just visited the gtb career page to check for the latest result which i found none there.so can you tell us who sent you the so called mail/text you received.
let us always pass correct info to ourselves.i really appreciate your effort but let us pass authentic info.i was also at peopleprime office last week friday of which i learnt that they are still working on this.i wish all the faithful nairalander happy easter and let us take this season to reflect on all that Jesus did for all.Love you all.
Re: Gtb Any News? by Hecares2(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2008
i mean enyi1 and not jimicj
Re: Gtb Any News? by Hoyine(f): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2008
Got a mail as well and it was from GTBank HR dept saying i passed the test and to come to their office for further info.
People prime said they'd send us sms to intimate us of our exact score.
Re: Gtb Any News? by callyp: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2008
yes it's true that gtb have started mailing people,my friend received a mail as well, that she is successful and can proceed to the next stage.

but i want nairalander's opinion because she want's me to advice her on whether is wise to leave intercontinental for gtb.

please put pay,stress to meet target,trainning and even long term benifits into consideration in giving your opinion.

wish you guys all the best

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Truth Of Forex Trading 1 On 1 / Drillog Petrodynamics Gist / Interested In Modeling Modeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.