Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider (732 Views)

Please Recommend Me A Reliable VPS (virtual Private Server) / Please Recommend A Good Vps Or Dedicated Server Host / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by egift(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
I need a dedicated server plan. Am looking for a good one. Whatever Nairaland is smoking, I did like to have some. grin

Here are some minimum specifications I need:
- A Quad-Core processor
- Atleast 8GB RAM
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- cPanel Installed
- Good Support service.

Nairaland have been very stable, can I also know the Host? Guys its urgent. Reply if you know any. Thanks.
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Try www.ListMasta.com VPS
You can also open a support ticket and you will be amazed with their prompt response, usually with 24hrs.
Call me on 08023449573 if you need more assistance.

View link www.listmasta.com/vps-hosting.html
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by egift(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Brand_new: Try www.ListMasta.com VPS
You can also open a support ticket and you will be amazed with their prompt response, usually with 24hrs.
Call me on 08023449573 if you need more assistance.

View link www.listmasta.com/vps-hosting.html

Thanks, but not what am looking for. I need up to 8Gb RAM on server (while that VPS is just 512MB). Also the bandwidth there will not sustain what we will be deploying.

Thanks anyway.

Somebody Help!
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by soloqy: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why not do a search and comparisons online? Softlayer and the Planet(I think they have both merged), can give you what you want. But dont expect kobo kobo price for Dedicated servers though...
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by egift(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Have been searching still on it. Yeah really not expecting kobos. Just need one that will serve its purpose.
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by apicraig: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2013
You may want to contact [url=http;//gigalayer.com]gigalayer.com[/url] for reliable Dedicated Server.

Customer support is suberb and you will get free setup and managment service. 8GB is the starting RAM on GigaLayer for Dedi. You can also have 16GB and 32GB! cheesy

Email sales@gigalayer.com
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by egift(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
apicraig: You may want to contact [url=http;//gigalayer.com]gigalayer.com[/url] for reliable Dedicated Server.

Customer support is suberb and you will get free setup and managment service. 8GB is the starting RAM on GigaLayer for Dedi. You can also have 16GB and 32GB! cheesy

Email sales@gigalayer.com

Thanks for your input. But they do not have Dedicated server plan. All I see is VPS that has 512mb to 2gb. https://gigalayer.com/vps-hosting

Do you have a link to their dedicated server plan?
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by rufaai(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2013
egift:

Thanks for your input. But they do not have Dedicated server plan. All I see is VPS that has 512mb to 2gb. https://gigalayer.com/vps-hosting

Do you have a link to their dedicated server plan?

Dedicated Server hosting is highly customizable, most people start with a VPS then upgrade to Dedicated. The VPS Page has instructions on purchasing Dedicated servers with GigaLayer.

Just send an email to sales with your required specs and you'll receive a quote.
Re: Please Recommend A Reliable Dedicated Server Provider by egift(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2013
^^^Thanks Rufaai

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs In Africa: Forget Innovation / Problem With Nigerian Bloggers / Almighty Naijaloaded Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.