Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House (17847 Views)

Nollywood Stars At 2016 AMVCA After-party(photos) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Ramcie(f): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
GEJ and family and this their love for Aki and Pawpaw sef
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by doopsy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
RedBenson: Nollywood deserves it. They are hard working and not bunch of slack men like some of u.
People forget the reason for business,the consumer makes business plausible and the business is regarded hardworking,we are the consumers,they are hardworking for there money ,who is not in whatever area.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by BB013(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Y is Aki's lips so black?
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Akpan107(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
dedons: Y is dis guy wasting our money
If you come from a State that dont have oil... GEJ is not wasting ur money, becouse last time i checked, the money(oil) is from Niger Delta and we are not complaining about it! (no offence) GEJ move on jor! We day ur back... 2015 on my mind.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Dygeasy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
holluwai: Is this what this bleeping bas-turd supposed to be doing? Hosting hollywood mofos Clueless as ever!
nollywood actually! Got it now?

So you could yab the guy, you didn't read the post properly. Take it easy bro!
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by GenOrumov: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Since the invited were only nollywood stars, GEJ's scape goat (D' Banj) won't be there.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by fkaz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is one time shoeless man

I Hope he will one day remember to dine with the less privilege in the society just like this.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by holluwai(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
My broda,I actually did. But come to think about it,it would have been nicer if it were hollywood.

Dygeasy: nollywood actually! Got it now?

So you could yab the guy, you didn't read the post properly. Take it easy bro!
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Akpan107(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva: Nollywood will not deliver you votes in 2015 even if they produce a movie titled "Jonathan - the 2015 man". Why not host the underprivileged in the society by giving them the basic necessities of life and see if the windows of votes will not be opened for you that there will not be room enough for it.
You just remind me of Judas in the Holy Bible when a woman poured a jar of perfume on Jesus feet. Judas said ''.... The perfumes should have been sold, and the money given to the poor (or widow if u like)...'' my dear, there is time for everything...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Madam patience was concentrating on the glass to avoid any more poison story.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by omenka(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Making this Rat the CEO of this cheese factory is one hell of an unpardonable sin Obj committed!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by andyanders: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Aki has made name in his life. Every God's creation is determined by Him and nobody can change it. Who believed that Aki will overcome his health issue to become a celebrity? God is great and I thank Him for His mercies as he has made everything He created great.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by MarcoP: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
There is no where in the developed or developing world you will hear people talk about their presidents and first families the way we do in Nigeria.

That was why El Rufai said that even if Jesus Christ comes to rule us, some Nigerians will still complain and critisize foolishly.

Pls let us learn to show respect to our president.

As for 2015, GEJ still remains the most credible and believable amongst the contenders. I've looked around and see no honest, credible alternatives, except contractors and rested political horses still seeking relevance.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by killuminati(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gej be like those village nollywood actors sef! see hin hat like pami tapper Wetin dey hapen there sef? Hope say no be another committee dem wan set
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Akpan107: If you come from a State that dont have oil... GEJ is not wasting ur money, becouse last time i checked, the money(oil) is from Niger Delta and we are not complaining about it! (no offence) GEJ move on jor! We day ur back... 2015 on my mind.
This is the silliest/most silly comment i have read on nairaland!
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
The man on Black suit in the third pix is my MANAGING DIRECTOR. What is he doing with Nollywood actors? Just wondering shaa
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
The man on Black suit in the second pix is my MANAGING DIRECTOR. What is he doing with Nollywood actors? Just wondering shaa
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by nikky5(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is political.The nd of PDP has come with the emergence of APC.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Imyourex(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
That
is why we are here today to celebrate the
success story of this national, continental and global brand.” ?...
With my Tax money abi? Mr President, God dey o!?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by iamlukky(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Jonah is a confused fellow, he loves to waste money, he is annoyin and dumb. The guy no no watin dey do am. He shud be flog angry
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by omamurhomu(f): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
sad tongue all these one na goodluck take dey finish our money so. Dis one dey budget abi? Next year,u go host all d mad people for nigeria. Yeye
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by ayanfeeledumare(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
2015 race has just kickstart. GEJ forget 2015, we can not be fooled twice. Even Nollywood is now wiser. This is more political than felicitation with Nollywood. The question i should be asking is that: will Obama call all Hollywood actors to White House for this kind of ''celebration''. Remember ur greek gift to Nollywood in befor 2011 election. They are yet to access a dime.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by ak47mann(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
you people should have respect for your president or is it b/c his not from ur region?
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Ogbuefienubiaka: All work and no play makes jack.........
A GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by ayanfeeledumare(m): 12:08am On Mar 04, 2013
ak47mann: you people should have respect for your president or is it b/c his not from ur region?

We are talking abt Nigeria u are talking region. U are out of point
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2013
samm_miey: Jonathan,when will u stop dining every now and then and wake up 4rm ur slumber 2solving Nigeria problems at least 2a plausible extent2015 is fast approachin'
If you controlled INEC and billions of dollars that could be given away as bribe money, u'd be sitting comfy too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) / Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award / Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.