Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,472 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri (23359 Views)

3 Soldiers, Gunmen Killed In Daura Attack – Army / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
adino: Apc N200m at work. JTF kill them all as virgins await them.

Hope all of you bigots have seen what apc N200m have don, apc solidarity visit to boko haram is yielding results. l laugh in solidarity visit.

I fill sorry to know people like you exist. Pls how old are you?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
adino: Apc N200m at work. JTF kill them all as virgins await them.

Hope all of you bigots have seen what apc N200m have don, apc solidarity visit to boko haram is yielding results. l laugh in solidarity visit.

I feel sorry to know people like you exist. Pls how old are you?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
tonee2306:

Bro i never knew you noticed that idiot wey call himself adaybayo or wotever. The guy needs to be checked. Its in this peoples blood.VIOLENT! Thank God u noticed it too

You know what, a yoruba adage says "were olebu meji afi were"...the mad calls other people mad. Do you now know who needs a check btw you and me?
Is it my fault that you people don't use ur brains and all you do is come here to spill sh.it. Imagines fo.ols like you accusing APC.
Why hasn't buhari been arrested since y'll have been spilling sh.it all over. The reta.rd adeboye worshipper claimed he knows who their sponsors are but hasn't been able to make a single arrest yet you blame muslims...fvcking hypocrites
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by ikweremilitant: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
coogar:

with all the resources jonathan has got, it's a disgrace he has not been able to put boko haram down. just last night, the chadian army killed bekhtar molbekhtar (one of the leaders of al-qaeda in a raid in mali). chad republic of all countries - taking care of business.....and you have the president of the most populous black nation on the planet doing nothing but wear cowboy hat like he's in el paso. jonathan is a tool..........
nd yet its u nd ur brodas sponsoring nd sheldng dm wil stil run to d un shouting genocide nd war crime.u pepl can't fool us we no u pepl nd ur antics
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adino(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ adaybayor
I pity u, a pure waste of se-men, product of a drunk and village who-re.
yoruba amajiri wannabe.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by ocelot2006(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
confusion247:
The good news is that establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria is in progress.

Yes i am high after drinking 4 liters of kunu in celebration of the progress made so far in islamizing and implementation of sharia law in Northern Nigeria. I am also celebrating the demand of 26 billion naira made by boko haram from federal government as a condition for ceasefire. grin grin grin grin

You, sir, are a bastard and a demented monkey for celebrating this terror attack. But hey don't worry, the military's eager to dispatch you and your fellow fucktards to your respective 72 whores. In hell.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Rexyl(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
It is so disgusting here, some people are condemning perpetual acts of wickedmess and baseless destruction of lives and property while some disgruntled elements in the category of the brute keep celebrating it.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by joeyfire(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
coogar:

use sleeper cell groups to infiltrate the group and get the top leaders arrested! under 3 months, i would achieve this without breaking any sweat. no terrorist group can be more powerful than the government - i am starting to think jonathan knows much more than he's admitting about this terrorist group. they could be working for him!

I used to think it was straightforward until I sat with a buddy in the security services. Infiltrating the cells are highly difficult because unlike al-qaeda these BH guys are a tighter knit bunch relying on family and ethnic ties and wrapping it all up in religion.

Check the headlines today. Southern papers are reporting 20 terrorists killed while the Daily Trust (a northern daily) reported 20 people killed. There is an information/sentiment campaign ongoing against GEJ and while its a political one between politicians its effects on the psyche in the northern streets are devastating.

That said I think GEJ is puzzy notwithstanding
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
adaybayor:

You know what, a yoruba adage says "were olebu meji afi were"...the mad calls other people mad. Do you now know who needs a check btw you and me?
Is it my fault that you people don't use ur brains and all you do is come here to spill sh.it. Imagines fo.ols like you accusing APC.
Why hasn't buhari been arrested since y'll have been spilling sh.it all over. The reta.rd adeboye worshipper claimed he knows who their sponsors are but hasn't been able to make a single arrest yet you blame muslims...fvcking hypocrites

Guy craze dey ur head pathetic fool. I no kuku blame u. Since na anus u and ur fellow pathetic brothers dey use think. Can u kindly quote where i mentioned buhari and APC here. Guy u be mad dog. I pity the person wey born u and am very sure that na landlord ur mama get ur belle for cos if na ur papa born u,u won't be talking like this. U and ur fellow BH member go soon meet ur grave i assure u dat. Akindanidani ode
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
adino: @ adaybayor
I pity u, a pure waste of se-men, product of a drunk and village who-re.
yoruba amajiri wannabe.

Chairman u go kill me lafta here ooo. The idiot dey claim BH nigga now,i never knew u noticed that mad dog oooo
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by bugzylala(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2013
stop castigating Jonah he cant do it all alone. its not that easy to flush the BH group out when they've got insiders in the military, police, customs, senate, house of rep, haba! u check'am nau, if u be Jonah wetin u for do...
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by waja(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Omexonomy: as as how. Dont you think it might be the money 500million naira APC contributed to the BH that they are using to try to distabilse the country. My fellow enthanol drinkers put on ur thinking cap and you will see that 2 + 2 = 4.
. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Lugianostar(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
God will unleash doom on u people dis year.

Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings