Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment (761 Views)

What YOU Seriously Need To Know Before Opening A Clickbank Account As A Nigerian / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / How To Open A Clickbank, Paypal Account And Us Address In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment by dapinero: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2013
please if u have anybody that can make a clickbank payment for me here in nigeria..please call me asap.
Re: I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment by dav8id(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
What do want to buy? What is the value? I can do the payment for you if it's up to $50 and above
dapinero: please if u have anybody that can make a clickbank payment for me here in nigeria..please call me asap.
Re: I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment by Rollingbiz: 2:22am On Mar 06, 2013
Get a prepaid virtual card with liberty Reserve @ [b]libertyexchanges.com [/b]then you can use it for payment on clickbank
very simple
Re: I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rollingbiz: Get a prepaid virtual card with liberty Reserve @ [b]libertyexchanges.com [/b]then you can use it for payment on clickbank
very simple

You will still need to be on Foreign IP preferably USA if you want to make purchase on clickbank.
Re: I Want To Make A Clickbank Payment by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
dapinero: please if u have anybody that can make a clickbank payment for me here in nigeria..please call me asap.

The best,secure and easiest way to make payment on Clickbank is using a verified PayPal account
as your credit card information will not be revealed and you can easily request for refund with it.

Anyway!I can help you to make the payment or help you to open a secured verified paypal account that
you be using here in Nigeria to make payment on clickbank by yourself.

For more info and assistance,get accross to me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When ATM Takes Your Money AND Dosen't Pay You? / 10 Pieces Of Advice From Successful Canadian Entrepreneurs / 14 Ways To Set-up Your Creativity And Keep Your Creative Juices Flowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.