Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,721 members, 7,921,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? (3446 Views)

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? / UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2008
@Funky

Dont mind Pataki

One day these guys will blow you up.

He just dig into the guy's post and expose him big time.

I don't want to cause another wahala, i could have give you a link of my most controversial thread on Nairaland. Another big exposure.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 1:58am On Mar 25, 2008
@ akolawole
I reserved my  comments( you are one of a person i gat so much respect for)!!! if you need clarifications drop your mail or mobile, i have met a quite few nairaland members here in england and wales (one of them just left my crib in london and travel back to newcastle)  who can attest to this information . of  what use is lying on the above mentioned concern?? i don't know the poster from adams!!! what i gave is a personal experience

@ phatakhee 
You are ignored!!! i will still like you to bring out the evidence on your presume joel okoro( do you even know what is call defamation of character??), , however you need to dig into my working with exxon mobil production in nigeria as a finance officer, i bet when you get this info you will have to sue exxon mobil  nigeria for employing a biochemist as a finance officer. exchanging words with you will be a bloody insult on my intellect!!!
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Vicjustice: 2:40am On Mar 25, 2008
@ Pahtahkee, from my observation, i can see that Bumpy John is not in anyway connected to the Okoro in question, he simply revealed the contents of the email he privately received from him (Okoro). Here's the quote bellow:
bumpy john:

Dear All,
I am sorry because i got confused on what thread to post this message,hence i feel i should be forgiven  posting this here.Off recent, i have been getting different mails from ppeople who claim to be a member of this forum ,this guys always come with different fraudlent ideas.Seun and committed landers!!! i feel its high time we find something to this site,  yahoo boyz don dey spoil d good name of this forum,  i no no how them no say some of us dey obodo oyinbo please find attached one of the recent mails i got today from them!!!

Hi Friend,

My name is Joe Okoro. I'm from the Eastern part of the country. A
building engineer and a professional Internet marketer.

As a Nairaland member, I feel I should let you know about an incredible
Club that is established by very patriotic fellow Nigerians. It is
called The New Nigeria Club - (NNC). Officially launched January 1st 2008.

The affiliated bodies that has made this big organisation possible are
Virgin Nigeria, Dell computers, Starcomms, Silverbird Galleria and
dozens of other reputable organisations and companies.

The NNC have a goal of impacting the lives of 5,000,000 Nigerians by
improving their standard of living. The goal for this year 2008 is to
improve the lives of 1,000,000 Nigerians .

The New Nigeria Club is giving away huge discounts on medical bills,
Land deals, Gymnasium and a whole lot of other incredible services.

If you are in NNC, you will get the following services at incredible
and unbelieveable discounts.

- Food - Sweet sensation and Mr. Bigs savings.
- Land Deals - Get lands in hot areas for as low as N18,500.
- Health care - Up to N280,000 in annual savings in medical bills.
- Fitness - Gymnasium deals get up to 40% discounts.
- Communication - Discounts with Dell computer and free calls with
Starcomms users.
- Travel - Discounts with Virgin Nigeria.
- Finances - Their reward system allows you to earn over N700,000 every
1 or 2 months
- And so many other services I can't possibly list here.

The NNC was officially launched on the 1st of January 2008 and about 30
people have already earned N700,000 in commission payouts already.

To fully understand what you can do to be a part of this club. I'm
going to send you to my web page where you will download two reports.

1. My free pdf report on how to make money from the Internet.
2. The NNC website and free pdf report.

Go here and download the 2 reports and don't forget to let me know what
you think about them.
http:///38w8mw

To your success
Joe Okoro

N.B: Please don't reply this email if you are not interested. Just
ignore it as you wont receive it again

Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by sayhi2ay(m): 3:43am On Mar 25, 2008
@Poster, so the person standing as his sponsor do not mean to pay his tuition

At our immigration officers, I heard you have to pay half of your tuition before you can be granted UK student visa, is that true ?

@Poster, if he is given the visa and decide to stay, he might not be given a visa again, that aside anyways, i strongly advice your friend to go for his studies, no future in banks as an entry level guy if you dont know the CEO, you'd need a very good certificate for you to get a promotion,

someone mention not working more than 20 hours, in the US, a student is allowed to work for up to 40 hours I think
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2008
Akolawole:

I would be suprised if one will not need a CRB(Criminal Record Burea) to work in Downing street. And this cannot come out withing that time.

@Pataki

Be careful.

Only God knows how many Visa Agents you've sent away from here.

Seun needs to place you on salary.

Oga,
I am careful oh. cheesy

As for the salary thingy, am not interested. Seun and I do not go well with each other and would never do. He can keep paying whomever he wants the sport thread, I have better things to do with my leisure time.

funkybaby:

@pataki
My dear, you brutal oh. shocked

See how you just naked the guy finish-everybody don see his black yansh. grin

@akolawole
The CRB issue is the final nail on the idiots head proving he is a sick and irritating liar.
Do not blame him. He is only confessing his dreams. Not that I do not wish him well, but that he thinks we are kindergarten that he can come and give us boli and epa, which he expects us to start dancing to is what I cannot stand.

How you dey? Did you get my text?

@ Vicjustice,
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2008
bumpy john:

@ phatakhee
You are ignored!!! i will still like you to bring out the evidence on your presume joel okoro( do you even know what is call defamation of character??), , however you need to dig into my working with exxon mobil production in nigeria as a finance officer, i bet when you get this info you will have to sue exxon mobil nigeria for employing a biochemist as a finance officer. exchanging words with you will be a bloody insult on my intellect!!!
**yawns** na today persin dey hear all this baloney**

With just 32 posts, I do not want to be the one to frustrate you off on this forum. Bloody insult on your intellect Do you have an intellect in the first place? grin Have you gotten your 60pounds house rent? Is it a studio flat? What an outstanding intellect you have got!

I was wrong about the Joe Okoro thingy, but can you dare to refute my other claims at you? Keep ignoring me, if you truly want to live long on the forum. Furthermore, keep your lies away from me. I am not a game for celebrating lies on this forum.

Thanks.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2008
@ Phatakee
I bet your BP is rising over another man issue, what I don’t know I will never come on board to tell the people I know it.
Let me ask you, do you reside in England?? I am quite aware that your visa appeal to UK was refused twice hence you decided to be wondering around in Holland!!!
I am glad I did not follow those advise you initially gave to me on visa issues( all good thanks to blue2, monddallars e.t.c who really took time out to deal with my visa enquiries ,this same set of guys can attest to my success here) who knows I might be India like yourself now .
If you must know, though I train as a scientist before I left Nigeria I already have SAP and Sage100 accounting qualification.
I don’t really know when the number of post on nairaland now became criteria to determine Mr Know-all( for the fact that you are jobless sleeping on this forum does not mean some of us are jobless)
Is it £10 per hour in Downing Street that is making you mad?? The new info is I am leaving downing street come 31st of march for another good job(software testing) that will be fetching me £250 per day, so be prepare to go into sea.

My friend I am not really interested in trading words but let it sink into your thick skull that I don’t make a mountain out of mole-hill on issues, the fact that you consider some attempts in your life as a failure does not mean such attempts is a failure all round for all people.

So relax man and stop creating unnecessary hypentension for yourself, seek info first before your empty drum starts to make noise.

Lastly howz your guyz in red light districts in Holland doing?
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2008
@ nairalanders
He now proclaim that he was wrong about joe okoro thing!!!( when I don threaten to sue you for defamation and subsequent  deportation… lol)
Phatakee I don’t gain anything mis informing people, if you are still in Holland text me your phone contacts I will call you to enlighten you the more on my success.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2008
I gave you 6 lines of sentences, you come back with over fifteen lines of reply. cheesy That goes to show who is getting paranoid and hypertensive here. wink I thought you said I was ignored in the first place? grin

I do not need to live in England. FYI, I just left UK yesterday morning, celebrating Easter with my family, so do not think the UK you are in is all that spectacular to me. Why give me your mobile no? What point do you want to prove to me? grin You think I spend time calling up liars to hear the stories of their lies?

Threaten me with deportation. cheesy This mumu persin sef, I was wrong with that claim, I admitted that, can you refute my other claims? I am out for the day. Go ahead and keep up with your daydreaming job.

bumpy john:

@ Phatakee
I bet your BP is rising over another man issue, what I don’t know I will never come on board to tell the people I know it.
BP rising over your lies? You are lying there is no two way about. Either that or you are going against the UK immigration rules. And thats what we addressing here. Stop painting a picture of what is not the real reality.

bumpy john:
Let me ask you, do you reside in England?? I am quite aware that your visa appeal to UK was refused twice hence you decided to be wondering around in Holland!!!
I do not need to reside in England. I enter the England at any time I wish to enter and leave at whatever time it suits my schedule and flight costs.

bumpy john:
I am glad I did not follow those advise you initially gave to me on visa issues( all good thanks to blue2, monddallars e.t.c who really took time out to deal with my visa enquiries ,this same set of guys can attest to my success here) who knows I might be India like yourself now .
India to Netherlands. Oh boy, get your perception right. Since when did I make my advice on the forum legally binding on those seeking it? I can not even recollect ever addressing you on this forum. I do not keep members of the forum beyond the forum. So if my advice was not suitable for you, thank goodness you went off to get another somewhere else.

bumpy john:
If you must know, though I train as a scientist before I left Nigeria I already have SAP and Sage100 accounting qualification.
I don’t really know when the number of post on nairaland now became criteria to determine Mr Know-all( for the fact that you are jobless sleeping on this forum does not mean some of us are jobless)
Who asked you for the information? Keep spreading lies. It suits your taste.

bumpy john:
Is it £10 per hour in Downing Street that is making you mad?? The new info is I am leaving downing street come 31st of march for another good job(software testing) that will be fetching me £250 per day, so be prepare to go into sea.
On this note, I have nothing to say. £250 per day for 35 hours a week! Do you think we are dummies here? Which profession in the UK is the most highly paying? I rest my case.

bumpy john:
My friend I am not really interested in trading words but let it sink into your thick skull that I don’t make a mountain out of mole-hill on issues, the fact that you consider some attempts in your life as a failure does not mean such attempts is a failure all round for all people.
Thank God that it is little children like you that I would never want to associate with. Keep on with breaking UK immigration rules. To you, you are smart. I will be here to hear your lamentations when it comes knocking.

bumpy john:
So relax man and stop creating unnecessary hypentension for yourself, seek info first before your empty drum starts to make noise.

Lastly howz your guys in red light districts in Holland doing?
I hope you are not giving me your mobile no, to arrange a visit to the Red light districts. What info do I require of someone who delights in breaking UK immigration rules. You even have the audacity to place your mobile number on the internet. You are really a JJC in UK.

Good luck.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2008
LMAO !

***Biochemist graduate from FUTA

***A job at Exxon Mobil (maybe you've forgotten that you told us that you used your sponsors account at Exxon Mobil and he earns over 9million annually in allowances -- abi you wan lie say na you?? if na YOU, then you are a sick liar--- no one leaves a job earning over 9million naira annually in allowances only excluding salary and then leaves for uncertainity and unfamiliar territory in UK.

***Obviously, he had never stepped a foot in the UK before his student visa

***A job at Downing street -- United Kingdom's Immigration office just within three weeks of stepping into UK as a finance officer

***SAP and Sage100 accounting qualification

**Now, a job as a Software Tester

You are obviously confused ! You no get career path? Next thing you will tell us now is that you an immigration lawyer, earning 1,000 pounds per hour ! 

BUNCH OF TOO MANY LIES.

Look at the discrepreancies yourself !

**** hisssss********
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2008
@ Funkybaby,
you should notice I ignored you… because I can really quatify your level of understanding from your recents post in romance section.
2. lies is not something you can quatify with facts, hence my resolve to ask patakhee to drop me a text so that I can call him and quatify my facts.

3. of what sin is if you use your boss to stand as a sponsor for you in visa application? Records of my employments is still with Esso exploration so if you really want to know further the HR door in lekki is open for your enquries

4.talking about career path !!!  I have  phd students here that invested over £600 pounds for SIA training and license so are you saying they are mad, i am sure mike adenuga must be lost on career path too when he was driving truck in states  grin please be informed that any career activities anyone with student visa delved into for now is just for sustainability sake.( software testing, downing street jobs etc are not core proffessional jobs!!) What I stand to gain after studies  still stands as  my priority and nothing else.
Also you might have to blame medical doctors taking up bank jobs in nigeria too, i think all of us deviating from our career path must be crazy, funky yu talk like a small girl

5 immigration lawyers… sometimes the way yu argue amuses me, I could have told the poster to contact me without letting you know.

Funky baby its never my intention to insult a woman, but please  it seems you are confused.

@ phatackee, uncle akolawole
i am still expecting your contacts details on the number i dropped, if i am not sure of myself i wont stay this long on the thread.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Imani(f): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2008
please people, stop all these insults and aggression.

As long as you can't physically see people's documentation, you just have to take their word for it.

And there is nothing wrong in exploring other career paths, even if the timeline is a bit fishy.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2008
bumpy john:

@ Funkybaby,
you should notice I ignored you… because I can really quatify your level of understanding from your recents post in romance section.
2. lies is not something you can quatify with facts, hence my resolve to ask patakhee to drop me a text so that I can call him and quatify my facts.

3. of what sin is if you use your boss to stand as a sponsor for you in visa application? Records of my employments is still with Esso exploration so if you really want to know further the HR door in lekki is open for your enquries

4.talking about career path !!! I have phd students here that invested over £600 pounds for SIA training and license so are you saying they are mad, i am sure mike adenuga must be lost on career path too when he was driving truck in states grin please be informed that any career activities anyone with student visa delved into for now is just for sustainability sake.( software testing, downing street jobs etc are not core proffessional jobs!!) What I stand to gain after studies still stands as my priority and nothing else.
Also you might have to blame medical doctors taking up bank jobs in nigeria too, i think all of us deviating from our career path must be crazy, funky yu talk like a small girl

5 immigration lawyers… sometimes the way yu argue amuses me, I could have told the poster to contact me without letting you know.

Funky baby its never my intention to insult a woman, but please it seems you are confused.
How many people are you going to ignore on this thread? grin You keep ignoring yet you resort to your drivel the more. Is there any word as quatify? Is that the latest English word in Downing street? shocked shocked

Have you heard of the word CPD in the UK? Continuing Professional Development? Do you know what it means? You are here talking about a change in career path, marrying the Nigerian system to the UK. Is the UK system similar to Nigeria? First you are a biochemistry graduate, then you switched to Finance officer, now you are telling us you are Software tester. All within the space of 3 years, yet you are studying at the moment! You worked with Exxon mobil in VI, for how many years? You finished in 2004, served in God knows where, got a job in Exxon mobil, immediately thereafter you applied for a visa to Germany, you were refused, you then went ahead for UK visa, refused at first, reapplied and was granted. Came into UK, under three weeks, you have gotten a job in Downing street! grin How much was Exxon Mobil paying you that the urge to leave Nigeria was that serious?

bumpy john:
@ phatackee, uncle akolawole
i am still expecting your contacts details on the number i dropped, if i am not sure of myself i wont stay this long on the thread.
bumpy john link=topic=121429.msg2088810#msg2088810 date=1206428270:

Phatakee I don’t gain anything mis informing people, if you are still in Holland text me your phone contacts (07534307530), I will call you to enlighten you the more on my success.

Listen boy, you brought your shit of lies to the forum. Why seeking for me to address you outside the forum? If you have anything to say, keep it to the forum. I would not spend a dime of my precious time to address you outside this forum!

You think the England you live in is all that? undecided You assumed I do not have access to the UK at any point in time I do wish to enter. cheesy Baba Downing street, enjoy oh. grin

I am tired of addressing you. You have gotten enough of my attention thus far.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
Imani:

please people, stop all these insults and aggression.

As long as you can't physically see people's documentation, you just have to take their word for it.

And there is nothing wrong in exploring other career paths, even if the timeline is a bit fishy.
Thanks Imani.

I have taken his word for it now. I know cases do differ though. And there have been outstanding miracles of visa applicants to the UK and also in the UK. On this note, I drop any further discourse in respect to his case.

How are you doing anyway?

@ bumpy john,
Good luck with whatever you do in the UK.

Enjoy.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2008
bumpy john:

@ Funkybaby,

quantify ! quantify !! quantify!!! grin grin

well, i have also 'quantified' all your stories on this thread as pure lies and first rated 'fabuu'. I have also 'quantified' your level of maturity (since i am a kid) undecided and i am bold to tell you that Egbon you are a LIAR. cheesy

what the hell has my posts in romance section got to do with travel? angry angry Huh? If you have any issue to tackle with me on the romance thread, lets take it up there.

bumpy john:

Funky baby its never my intention to insult a woman, but please it seems you are confused.

If there is anyone confused here, it is you. cheesy It is no point breaking down all the obvious loopholes in your fairy tale since pataki and akolawole have both handled that judiciously.

Feel free to insult me. You can take a look at my previous posts and see how i dealt with idiots that insulted me. (Dont tell me you over-looked them when you were going through my posts at the romance section).
The insults i dish out are a collectors' delight anyday , anytime. grin grin grin
I wash them idiots finish-stain no remain. cheesy cheesy
So if you wish to join my Hall of Fame of Idiots, feel free to throw insults at me. I will gladingly induct you.

On a final note however, seriously, anything career path you wish to follow, na you sabi. I wish you luck sha. smiley
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ patakhee.
Thank God you come down!!! i need not lie on issues all what i gave was a personal experience and my circumstances here in england, and thank God i got some few nairaland members who can attest to this.
You are my pal anyday!! whenever you are in UK let me know so dat i can quantify my facts, i cant be too stupid to be confusing the poster, anyway a million thanks for all your efforts.You are appreciated.
Good luck man
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by nkc(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2008
lol, men u guys dey chop dis guy raw, abeg make una live am oh, i take God beg una grin
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2008
bumpy john:

@ patakhee.
Thank God you come down!!! i need not lie on issues all what i gave was a personal experience and my circumstances here in england, and thank God i got some few nairaland members who can attest to this.
You are my pal anyday!! whenever you are in UK let me know so that i can quantify my facts, i can't be too stupid to be confusing the poster, anyway a million thanks for all your efforts.You are appreciated.
Good luck man
As I said earlier on man, good luck with whatever you do! wink

Have fun and enjoy all the way. And stay off dissing my funkybaby and Akolawole on this travel section.

Thanks.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2008
Wetin be this,i don miss o.

I dont even know what to say but to run to sports at least for now.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by debosky(m): 2:00am On Mar 26, 2008
Hehehe bumpy johnride indeed cheesy

@ OP

take the Bank job and build some income here - rushing off to the UK and piling up debts is no joke. Unless he has an alternative means of funding the program apart from working in the UK, it would be a bad move to go for the school option. Take the job, re-examine your options after a a year or so.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by sayhi2ay(m): 2:04am On Mar 26, 2008
consider the fact that they might not give you a visa again if you didnt use the previous one
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Vicjustice: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
Too many pieces of "advice" might leave you confused.
  By the way, when are you or your "friend" due to make the decision?
  As for me, i'd say both options are good, depending on your motives and your situations which no one knows better than yourself: Even, i can see that your advisers have split suggestions on the issue, that means, whether you take the bank job or you proceed to the UK, in either way, you can utilise your opportunity for an enviable career.
  So, it's up to you.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by akinalabi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
debosky:

take the Bank job and build some income here - rushing off to the UK and piling up debts is no joke. Unless he has an alternative means of funding the program apart from working in the UK, it would be a bad move to go for the school option. Take the job, re-examine your options after a a year or so.

Good talk.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Ajebota(f): 1:34am On Mar 30, 2008
schooling in the U.K is not the be all and end all. Depend what you really want in life, job security or financial freedom,

I attend uni in the most expensive part of London and trust me student life here is no joke. To do a part time job and study is NOT feasible in certain universities and on certain courses, trust me, If you can get ADEQUATE funding for you time in the U.K, the uni offer would probably be a useful addition to your education. I dont know what someone was saying about 200 pounds a month accommodation, depends where you live/study I guess but where I am halls of residence is NO less than 500 pounds a month (and that is if you are sharing). Minimum you will need for food every week as a student is 30-40 pounds. If you need more advice on costs etc I could give you.

Basically, you need to determine how important the degree abroad is to your life. If it is important pursue it but you MUST come up with a realistic budget for your expenses before stepping foot out of Nigeria, my own opinion,
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Vicjustice: 2:03am On Mar 30, 2008
Too many pieces of "advice" might leave you confused.
By the way, when are you or your "friend" due to make the decision?
As for me, i'd say both options are good, depending on your motives and your situations which no one knows better than yourself: Even, i can see that your advisers have split suggestions on the issue, that means, whether you take the bank job or you proceed to the UK, in either way, you can utilise your opportunity for an enviable career.
So, it's up to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / 2006 Pace-arrow 36d Luxurious Bus (mobile Home) / Where To Buy Postcards In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.