Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office (6566 Views)

Why He Cheats With His Secretary / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by kadr(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2008
Boss and His Sec. in the office, why is this so common

guyz and girls in the house what is your view

Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by efuah(f): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2008
He's prolly punishing her for making so many mistakes when typing thier coy's petition to the National Labour Union. undecided
Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by kadr(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
efuah:

He's prolly punishing her for making so many mistakes when typing their coy's petition to the National Labour Union. undecided
more mistake will be good for the boss tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by onyekang1(f): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2008
kadr:

more mistake will be good for the boss tongue tongue grin grin
not 4getting d secretary 2, since she will be making lots n lots of mistakes  grin grin grin
Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by tommyex(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
grin cheesy

ONYEKA
no be even with ur SIGN,lol
Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by chychy(f): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2008
efuah, u r so funny [color=#000099][/color]grin grin
Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by saucekid(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
it is what i call 'A MUTUAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT'
Re: Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office by Nautillus(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2008
Really suprised to see that the ladies are actually cool with this, . . . .i'm impressed

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Kiss Your Cousin? / (pics) Maheeda Shares More X-rated Photos On Instagram / As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.