Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,449 members, 7,888,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here (23857 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2013
i askd when dey'll get back2 us, the lady said as soon as dey're don wit d 1st stage
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mhoo(f): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
scarletdp: i askd when dey'll get back2 us, the lady said as soon as dey're don wit d 1st stage

The koko is when are they gonna be done with first stage? Any idea if people still had interview today?
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by nuelnuel: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2013
Mikesuccess: @dademonie Thank you for trying to soil my name and credibility but i wil address you under the following points.

1. Did you actually consider it a possibility that the interview invites were sent out in batches and i got mine sometime later after i complained? You did not consider this so its clear you had a one-way motive which is to discredit me.

2.You wanto help job seekers by sending out demo materials(free advert materials) which you had already sent to me before?

3. Are u aware that no company will ever repeat questions from a free advert test material?

4. Are u aware that several questions were repeated from the premium materials at assessmentday.co.uk in the last dragnet test ? E.g the verbal passage on archeological remains in the greek empire?

5. why not start a thread on giving out free materials?(which would be useless because they are available for free download as they are used as adverts)

6. I hope u feel very smart now? Thank you.
Please how can I get those your materials cos they have removed the other thread which had your account number. please post it again
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mhoo where r you... Heard anything yet
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mhoo(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
scarletdp: Mhoo where r you... Heard anything yet

Shuooo!!! Y u dey call my name nau? na only me do interview? Well, haven't heard anything yet but hopefully after Easter we should hear from them.
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mhoo(f): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Like seriously this people can like to give feedback ASAP nau!
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2013
Why are this GSK pple taking so long to get back to us?

1 Like

Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mualima: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
Does it mean that they have not gotten back to anybody. Pls say something if you have heard from them o. Thanks all
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by NaijaHotGuy: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
they got back to me! thank goodness they did

it was last week to be precise and i was asked to send my CV as a reply to the email used in notifying me.

so u guys didnt get urs?!

apparently my CV had been misplaced so i had to be notified to send another one. smiley

dull thread needs a little spicing up with this genuine, true, partly-not-intended-to-mislead information wink

i have to say... i had no choice but to do as told. still expecting a suxex email or text anyways cheesy
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mualima: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yeah, they also asked me to send my CV about 2 weeks ago which I did.let's just pray for the best.
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
mualima: Yeah, they also asked me to send my CV about 2 weeks ago which I did.let's just pray for the best.
This one sey r contacting some pple for cv,nd nothing to some odas,hmmm,it is well
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Jesusbaby we submitted our cv that day, maybe some people didn't or they misplaced some ppl's own
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
scarletdp: @Jesusbaby we submitted our cv that day, maybe some people didn't or they misplaced some ppl's own
ok tanx,dey r taking too long sef
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yeah they r but there is no point worrying, nothing good can come outa that
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by ekesonponto(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
I guess they are still putting things in order,
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by NaijaHotGuy: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
ekesonponto: I guess they are still putting things in order, for those re-mailed their c.v, did you guys submit during the interview, if yes, which of the day was your interview?

my interview was one the first day. yea i submitted cv too. i kinda find it a little hard to believe cv was misplaced. now that i know im not the only on sent that message there must be something going on but just dont know. hoping for the best for us all
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mualima: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
I also submitted my CV but I could remember vividly that one of the interviewers returned my CV to me whilst they were returning original credentials back to me. So maybe that's why they asked me to resend it. Who knows! Like I said earlier, let's all hope and pray for the best.
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2013
@naijahotguy, thanks so much for sharing this information! May I ask u whether they clearly stated in the mail that your cv was misplaced? My interview was at Abuja and I'm yet to hear some news. Thanks a lot bruv.
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
GSK just contacted me dat i sxaled thru d 1st interview.Thank God oo
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
Where's every1 na,who else has gotten d success mail nau,let's celeb and discuss d way forward
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by dademonie(f): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Where's every1 na,who else has gotten d success mail nau,let's celeb and discuss d way forward
What category did you apply for?
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
dademonie:
What category did you apply for?
Engineering and Manufacturing
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by scarletdp(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wow... R you serious jesusbaby, was it via mail or txt...
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
scarletdp: Wow... R you serious jesusbaby, was it via mail or txt...
twas mail oo.This is the mail:
Dear Jesusbabygirl,

Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process for the GSK Future Leaders (Graduate Trainee) programme. Please note that the next stage is scheduled to hold on the 18

th and 19

th of April, 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria.

Further details will be communicated to you shortly.

Kindly save the dates.

Thank you for your interest in GlaxoSmithKline.

Regards,

GSK Recruitment Team
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mualima: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
No one else has been contacted o. Lol
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
mualima: No one else has been contacted o. Lol
Dats funny,don't want to believe dat
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mhoo(f): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2013
Was contacted yesterday too... Was just too super busy to post here... Well, guess Congrats is in order for us. Those who are yet to receive their mails - Monday is another day so pls keep the hope alive. My mail didn't come in until about 8:30pm.
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2013
mhoo: Was contacted yesterday too... Was just too super busy to post here... Well, guess Congrats is in order for us. Those who are yet to receive their mails - Monday is another day so pls keep the hope alive. My mail didn't come in until about 8:30pm.
Please,what position did u apply for?
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by Crimson17: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
I was also contacted yday evening, but I applied for the Finance position...
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by mualima: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Now you are talking.
Re: GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here by EJIZY: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2013
Mikesuccess: @dademonie Thank you for trying to soil my name and credibility but i wil address you under the following points.

1. Did you actually consider it a possibility that the interview invites were sent out in batches and i got mine sometime later after i complained? You did not consider this so its clear you had a one-way motive which is to discredit me.

2.You wanto help job seekers by sending out demo materials(free advert materials) which you had already sent to me before?

3. Are u aware that no company will ever repeat questions from a free advert test material?

4. Are u aware that several questions were repeated from the premium materials at assessmentday.co.uk in the last dragnet test ? E.g the verbal passage on archeological remains in the greek empire?

5. why not start a thread on giving out free materials?(which would be useless because they are available for free download as they are used as adverts)

6. I hope u feel very smart now? Thank you.
Mikesuccess pls how can I get this materials I need them urgently,pls reply..dis is my mail josephigun@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System? / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 73rd Regular Course 2021 / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.