Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,995 members, 7,909,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:02 AM

Can You Live In Thesame Compound With Your Landlord? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Live In Thesame Compound With Your Landlord? (512 Views)

How Is Your Landlord Treating You / En Suite 2 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat In The Same Compound With Good Facilities To Let: Price> N200k / Sack Your Landlord With N997250 At Ogijo, Ikorodu, in Lagos State with Less Than 1m. Details Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Live In Thesame Compound With Your Landlord? by jadina(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
I moved to this apartment some years ago with the landlord living there
and it has not been funny at all. unfortunately, he occupies the front flat upstairs and observes everyone who goes in and comes out of the house. The old man will not mind his business. i regret ever staying in same compound and cant wait to get a new house that is "landlord-free grin'. Does anyone have this same issue? or am i being too sensitive?
Re: Can You Live In Thesame Compound With Your Landlord? by seedord247(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
I hate it more than anything in this world... No freedom of movement, no music, no frnds coming down to your place, insuch it would be as if you begged him for a place to stay. shocked

(1) (Reply)

3bed Duplex For Rent In ABUJA / 2NOS Semi Detached Executive Flats With Private Sitting Room (gbagada) 1m/year / Halve Plot Of Land @akins Very Close To The Road #2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.