Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform (1928 Views)

Nigerians Will Regret Voting Buhari– Former Military Governor, Nkanga / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Is Fashola A Governor Or A Joker?..( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform by jaso1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigeria as it is today in the area of state performance there is no governor that has delivered or outsmarts Fashola in terms of deliverables on promises made before electing them into offices.
If you're knowledgeable about problem of centralization and the federal government excessive when it comes to monopolizing infrastructures which is father of all corrupt act by the way its run the affair of the nation you will quickly give Fashola excellent in his brilliant way of running the govt. efficiently.
This is what is absent in PDP govt. it rigidity and adamant to change is the weakness while corruption is pdp strength. Opportunist among them are now inflicted with pdp corruption syndrome while anybody who have this facts and move to make a change is a threat to this political cabals striving to squandered the nation dead.
awodman:
Since u are in support of draconian approach to solving problems..hope u supported FG when fuel subsidy was removed..I hate how u all see every fashola's move no matter how draconian as a gud move but fault FG when they take similar steps...imagine increasing a univ school fees to a whooping 350k!!!!!...imagine if same was done ƒσя federal univs...sacking about 776 doctors including experienced consultants in one full swoop!!!!..so u are recommending let's say if ASUU goes on one of its numerous strikes dat FG should sack all of them?pls let's call a spade a spade and leave hypocrism
Nigeria as it is today in the area of state performance there is no governor that has delivered or outsmarts Fashola in terms of deliverables on promises made before electing them into offices.
If you're knowledgeable about problem of centralization and the federal government excessive when it comes to monopolizing infrastructures which is father of all corrupt act by the way its run the affair of the nation you will quickly give Fashola excellent in his brilliant way of running the govt. efficiently.
This is what is absent in PDP govt. it rigidity and adamant to change is the weakness while corruption is pdp strength. Opportunist among them are now inflicted with pdp corruption syndrome while anybody who have this facts and move to make a change is a threat to this political cabals striving to squandered the nation dead.
Re: Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform by awodman: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
ba7man: Don't get me wrong, I'm aware Fashola can be very one-dimensional in his approach to solving issues. Some of his policies have affected me negatively but anytime i get angry, I remind myself how Lagos used to be before he came in. I don't ever want to go back to that Lagos of the past.
I understand how desirous u are 4 development sincerely we all want the same tin but let the reforms have a human face..dats my only submission
Re: Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform by awodman: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
jas_o: Nigeria as it is today in the area of state performance there is no governor that has delivered or outsmarts Fashola in terms of deliverables on promises made before electing them into offices.
Ur write up in no way answered the begging question here...not time ƒσя pointing fingers..of course fashola has done alot of things right..but that doesn't mean when he errs that we should look the other way...though I myt not align fully with the OP but it doesn't dispute the fact that most of the points the OP raised are valid cases of ωнεяε fashola erred...so let's call a spade a spade
Re: Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform by PointB: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
Fashola, the flower planter of Lagos, is just a SW media hype. He is as a mediocre as they come.
Re: Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
PointB: Fashola, the flower planter of Lagos, is just a SW media hype. He is as a mediocre as they come.

There are several other achievers in Nigeria

Like TA Orji, Peter Obi, Akpabio Martin Elechi or the sick governor

You can relocate to those states and never have to worry about Fashola and his media hype again
Re: Fashola A Military Governor In Civilian Uniform by tpia5: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
PointB: Fashola, the flower planter of Lagos, is just a SW media hype. He is as a mediocre as they come.

not sure what your definition of mediocre is, but in any case, you're a nonentity wink

as per planting flowers, its a strange concept to you, sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / My Personal Encounter With Gov. Aregbesola / Buhari Cabinet In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.