Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy (956 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by jay4genius: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
gr8 nairalanders! Pls i realy nid ur advice. Am a young fresh graduate currently hustling before my service by june july. I just created a wondaful product and wuld love to sell it to studnts of medical and health sciences in universities. The problem z dat am shy type. Am kinda scared of standing up in front of people av neva met b4 and convincing dem to buy my stuff. But am 250% sure dat its gonna sel big time. Pls, any advice wuld realy be appreciated. Tanx!
Re: I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by FXKing2012(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Partner with a seasoned marketer or salesperson.
Re: I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by olushowunm(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
LIKE ME... WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT WITH GREAT IDEAS! I CAN'T STAND CROWD AND I'M LIKE YOU, SO I DO THE THINKING NOW AND I HAVE NUMEROUS PEOPLE DO THE EXECUTING... SO WE BOTH SHARE OUR STRONGEST POINTS AND WEAKEST POINTS TO MAKE US STRONGER... FIND YOUR BETTER HALF!
Re: I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by olushowunm(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
LIKE ME... WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT WITH GREAT IDEAS! I CAN'T STAND CROWD AND I'M LIKE YOU, SO I DO THE THINKING NOW AND I HAVE NUMEROUS PEOPLE DO THE EXECUTING... SO WE BOTH SHARE OUR STRONGEST POINTS AND WEAKEST POINTS TO MAKE US STRONGER... FIND YOUR BETTER HALF TOO!

(1) (Reply)

investment? gone. / Is It Possible To Start A Business With N100? / A Profitable Foray Into The Refined Oil Marketing & Distribution Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.