Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,118 members, 7,977,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

Please Share The Most Embarrasing Thing That Happened To You On A Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share The Most Embarrasing Thing That Happened To You On A Date. (645 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share The Most Embarrasing Thing That Happened To You On A Date. by TrinityX: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Here is mine...this past weekend my boyfriend invited me out for dinner with his work colleagues. We had earlier planned to stay indoors and watch a movie , so when he sent me a chat about the dinner because of some new guy who came in from South Africa. I immediately started 2 imagine what I would wear, I finally settled 4 a sheer top,a high waisted fitted pencil skirt and pumps, you know something not too sexy but smart and appealing. I was going to be the only lady there and I didn't want to over do it.

So dinner time, the boyfriend came over to pick me with one of his colleagues and a driver. We exchanged pleasantries and as I stretched my right leg to enter the car, that is how I heard PARA! It was the sound of my skirt tearing by the slit, I could feel the breeze blowing my behind and I quickly entered the car but I turned to see if anybody saw what happened. There was this indian guy whose eyes were enlarged, but I hoped that maybe the guy was thinking about something else and didn't see me. it was so embarrassing because I had chosen to wear a g-string because it was a fitted skirt.

I was so ashamed I could not even get down from the car and the bf was saying something to the colleague. I had to send his a chat saying I think my skirt tore. I can still remember the look of shock on his face when I shifted to show him. Anyways long story short, he covered up for me when we got to Wakkis. He simply got down 4rm the car, told his colleagues I was going to see a friend nearby and when I reappeared with a gown. He made a joke saying "I see you have done the woman thing and changed" the evening was saved. That didn't stop him from teasing me mercilessly later that I had started buying cheap materials or I was getting too fat embarassed cry .

Anyways, I would like to know if you have similar embarrassing stories and how were you saved? Or you were not lucky at all? Please share no be only me go don suffer this kind shame now.

1 Like

Re: Please Share The Most Embarrasing Thing That Happened To You On A Date. by KINGwax(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
undecided
ehn?
you say?

1 Like

Re: Please Share The Most Embarrasing Thing That Happened To You On A Date. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 05, 2013
At least you sound lady like about it ... instead of this girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FXOWai_rY

1 Like

Re: Please Share The Most Embarrasing Thing That Happened To You On A Date. by TrinityX: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper: At least you sound lady like about it ... instead of this girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FXOWai_rY

Dear Lord that was something shocked, lol atleast she won a phone.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? And Why / Cheating Excuses / Would U Walk Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.