Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him (21758 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / My Grandfather was a sadistic murderer; would have shot me! - Jennifer Teege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by j4jj: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
Reasons y wifes/gf should nt nag @ their husbands!!!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by temmytujay: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
the girl should just try and dig her grave and do her tombstone cos she mite die soon
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by ceejay80s(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Remain with him then, mbè lo mà kú sì
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by SELFWORTH: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
tinkinjo: From the story I think the wife believes it was accidental...I so think!

Accidental ....really?

Another Pistorius....ummh
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by SELFWORTH: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
thorpido: Don't bring tribalism here.Non-yorubas are worse.

The bible says the heart of MAN is desperately wicked. Wickedness is everywhere although it appears worse in some places more than others.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Policewoman: Mumu woman!!!!!!
exactly that is the word that fits her.she is mumulicious

1 Like

Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Kells677(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ok next tym u wl find ur slf in 6fit wich z 1 rum apartment den u wl stl confes ur luv 4 him
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Lizzypop: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
This woman must off her mind and very lazy, so her only is cos she cannot take care of the children alone, what and easy way of kicking bucket.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by johnwell(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nawaooo, naija; eee2sweet, the land of possibility. As per the iyawo, no shaking, if ur love leads to ur dead, naija go get anoda lovers day.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by SELFWORTH: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
bestower: This is a big disgrace to some women who cannot do anything without men involvement,shame to ignorance,shame to poverty,and shame to lack of xposure.i hate that woman.

There are times women want to fight for themselves but can't for many reasons. I assure you the judgement of God will still come to the husband regardless.

She is not without help. God will deal with him and all violent men with his mighty hands in His own way.

The only problem is that when judgement comes, they will call it spiritual attack or witchcraft.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by pedrojustice: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
My dear sister..wait until she kills u and then ur family comes along and tell him, don't do it again..yeye
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by bukatyne(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Today it's love tomorrow they will fill Nland and Facebook with stories that touch abi? Please write RIP for abc, she was a saint, loved by all, hardworking, an orange seller killed by her husband.' Write RIP so you and your loved ones would not experience sudden death this year bla bla' as if we all joined hands to kill her.

The husband should be on point next time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
I will reserve my comment because heaven forbid i judge her and karma comes and bite me in the a--.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by zuchyblink(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
5much: what name do we give to this kind of love?
stockholm syndrome(loving the abuser)
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by johhnnie(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
kulyie: am not suprised.when many women are married,it seems they drop their number 6 in their parents house.the d1ck that they are receiving will not make them think.mshewwww
It is the poverty in the land. She said no one to take care of her children if her husband was demised. 85% percent of women in Nigeria Marry or cohabit so that they can transfer their liabilities to the man not because there was love in the first place.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by DukeNija(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
informatix: Yoruba women are undisputeable most hardworking and Loyal women Nigeria But them sabi querrel as hausa i always want to marry one Yoruba woman but i always think of how to shut up her mouth when she start Ranting thank God to Wasiu Waheed he has giving me a Clue. grin grin grin

Like Seriously??
Are you freaking kidding me?
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by babaowo: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
5much: what name do we give to this kind of love?
.......luv nwantintin!!!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Deedee49(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
I guess he shot u in d wrong place. If he had shot u in d right place, trust me willingly or unwillingly, you'll leave him. So silly!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by SIRKOL(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
kulyie: am not suprised.when many women are married,it seems they drop their number 6 in their parents house.the d1ck that they are receiving will not make them think.mshewwww
......i belv u r mad u should respect maried women even if it is 4 d sake of ur mother, dat fin dey njoy brought fucking U 2 dis world Idiot!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by SIRKOL(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ivynwa:

You ladies just made me remember a non-Nigerian friend that told me that she likes Nigerian men because their manhood is big. Lol. grin
She was dating one but her statement seems to show that she has tasted some Naija things. I no fit laugh o-o.
u r talking Trash dude
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by ndgfx(m): 1:23am On Mar 07, 2013

Interestingly enough, i've bin trying to figure exactly what the human number 6 is....... #Sadness
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 07, 2013
Poor thing! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by razznaija(f): 2:37am On Mar 07, 2013
Deedee49: I guess he shot u in d wrong place. If he had shot u in d right place, trust me willingly or unwillingly, you'll leave him. So silly!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by huninaija(f): 4:36am On Mar 07, 2013
Guess she loves the way he holds that gun and shoots... Yeye love!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by aesola: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Apparently, during the time of removing d gun pellets she must have tasted one or two dicks and she discovered that her hubby own still better pass. So she decided to make it till death. All these locals find is easy like anything to move from one hubby to another, that was d reason she went to police first. But story turn around she can cope. Mcthew
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by cecs(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Nollywood watch out for season 2.....
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by VirginFinder: 8:05am On Mar 07, 2013
It reminds me of Omoladun Kenkelewu who chose to stick with her husband till he killed her.

So they said.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by ypzilanti: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2013
baby_123: Uhm...

Super prick cheesy

My broda, na world best prick be dat. Some women cannot think straight when on the receiving end of a huge sweet prick.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by joshuaidibia(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2013
I hate LONG thread wtout pix. Wud v lovd 2c d face of d dope woman.
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by Attention(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2013
He shot u abi and u cannot leave him, Now he will shoot u and u will leave him!
Re: My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him by maclatunji: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
This movie is titled: How to Die for Love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.