Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,148 members, 7,900,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? (12189 Views)

Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Listen & Download - Iyanya Ft. D’banj – Kukere (remix) / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by ijbeauty(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
See question... DO ME 2day and 2mao. Der r tyms I listen 2 kukere and my whole body can't even move because azonto and odas r der, but play me "do me" my dear no go der oooocheesy. #doh it dosnt hv any dancing step#

But seriously DO ME was d BOMB..
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Chimerase(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
E get as e dey do me do me do me
Omo meen dos days I dey repeat dat track like die choi
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Comparing a rolls royce to a peagout 504,tsk tsk tsk sad
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Anuoluwap(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
You don't get it, 'do me' was like an anthem. People go to parties those days in the name of that song. Someone would want to compare it with oliver-twist... But not on the same level when it comes to peoples'-party-demand. During 'do me' the era, psquare didn't have the needed connection to make it round the globe but the song made itself known. But check psquare now, they now have the world class connection better than those days. Kukere not on the same level.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by chidijp1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do me was the boko haram of security situation of our time back then.
Do me rocks jare
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by oduaboy1: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Are you seriously comparing Do me with kukere,it's an insult on psquare's personality,you should be comparing Do me with hits songs from Dbanj and 2face.these are the two artiste in psquare level
Abeg iyanya know him size for the 9ja music industry,kukere was a nigerian hit single.
Do me was an african hit single.
It is a baseles and empty comparison.

1 Like

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Do me!! #1

cause I love being "done"

Okay
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by NadiaSA1(f): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

Okay
seriously..
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
P square's ''do me'' was even being rated on foreign channels in US during that time. The female oyinbo commentator was claiming the title of the song...

DO ME is the biggest nigerian anthem ever done by a nigerian artist...
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: seriously..

Where are you...
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Koninda(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
odua boy: Are you seriously comparing Do me with kukere,it's an insult on psquare's personality,you should be comparing Do me with hits songs from Dbanj and 2face.these are the two artiste in psquare level
Abeg iyanya know him size for the 9ja music industry,kukere was a nigerian hit single.
Wat's dis 1 sayin ?
Is Dbanj o 2baba Psquare's mate ?
Y re u compar'n 2 heads wit a single soul ?
Btw paul o peter whch 1 do u tink is beta dan Iyanya ?
Pls if am 2 play *Do me* or *Kukere* whch 1 wil u dnce to ? B sincere n fear God broda....
odua boy: Are you seriously comparing Do me with kukere,it's an insult on psquare's personality,you should be comparing Do me with hits songs from Dbanj and 2face.these are the two artiste in psquare level
Wat's dis 1 sayin ?
Pls if am 2 play *Do me* or *Kukere* whch 1 wil u dnce to ? B sincere n fear God broda....
Wat's dis 1 sayin ?
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by oduaboy1: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
okpara ugo: P square's ''do me'' was even being rated on foreign channels in US during that time. The female oyinbo commentator was claiming the title of the song...

DO ME is the biggest nigerian anthem ever done by a nigerian artist...
You are high on weed,oliver twist is the biggest nigerian anthem ever
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
What is the taste of weed?

D banj no see Psquare backside wih the demise of Mo' hits...

And who are you to have the final word on Nigeria's biggest hit ever?
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
'Do me' rocked big time menh compared to Kukure which most peepz knew because of the Etighi dance.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by fabulousdame(f): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
do me all d way

love dat song till date
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Shekson(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do Me! Do Me! Do Me!!! Waje on point in dat track
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Shadbay(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
what?!! 'Do me' was da bomb... even Rick Ross testifies.. he was excited workin wit the Duo he always heard their track(do me) in clubs
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by azubukograce: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do me
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by afeeshassan: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
"Do me" all the way
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Yujin(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Do me!! #1

cause I love being "done"
Haibo! SA no dey carry last. Sisi, carry go. Lol
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Dalazyou(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
u cnt compare do me n kukere na..do me sure beats kukere
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by AdemolaA2: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
It's obvious that you the poster posted this post with a biased mind of being a psquare's fan.everyone who voted kukere as their favorite got u silenced and do me got u commenting with gbam and all that .as for me , kukere would go for me anyways !!!
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by shobroy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
We bring it back again with dem buzzy body yeh every body yeh!!!! Nothing dey !!!!!!! Seee dem seee dem , dem dey compare if u mention DO ME gongo aso. Back in da days secondary skull things no phone with memory card and bluetooth den do u remember we only record tru tapes and CDs . Me den I dey flash person number to hear A̶̲̥̅♏ no be lie ppl plenty wey use A̶̲̥̅♏ back den. Glo used it as the caller tune bonus for us to enjoy. We memorise it and can sing it more than the nigeria anthem. Kukere hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suppose to be compared with gbamugbamu by 9ce not gongo aso becos that one dey another level. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ humble OP
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Turbocharged: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2013
Even my friend, Aliko listens to 'DO ME'
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Smily202(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2013
Every body ....E get as e dey do me now.......
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by tohirah(f): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Like d way u dey do meeeeee

Do me lo yaayi joor
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by gebbson(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2013
kolomental vs do me
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Danielle22(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote
author=oluwadare26]Do me was a better "HIT" to Kukere...Though kukere
also was a hit but sorrounded by a lot of Competition 4rm Azonto,
Etighi, Oliver twist unlike Do me dat as no competition during its
time.... I go for "Do Me"[/quote]
Xo true
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by goodgood2(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kukere almost caused a tsunami in Africa. Psquare's Do Me is no way close to D'banj's Fall In Love. Kukere is the most downloaded song in the history of Africa.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by kushsy: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Do me was somethg, I remember my little boy who was barly a year old then wld crazy each its play.bigger n better than kurekere.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by thegame(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
**NOW PLAYING** Do Me - Psquare>>>
**NEXT TRACK** KUKERE>>>
>>>>>SKIPS Kukere>>>>
Goes back to "DO ME">>>
Puts Track on Repeat!!

1 Like

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by chrislu(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2013
You should compare african queen to Do me not kukere, kukere na song for palm wine tappers. Do me all the way jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - Ife Wa Gbona Ft Leo Wonder / Kush Music - Are They Still Alive? / Guy Pls I Need A Site Where I Can Download N9ja Mp3 Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.