Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,528 members, 7,972,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! (822 Views)

Forex Traders Comfort Zone (forex Trading Tutorials Free Of Charge) / What Do You Intend To Do With Your DVM Certificate? / Start Trading Forex Without Having A Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Traders Who Intend To Open A Domiciliary Bank Account Please Beware! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
I have observed that many nigerians who open a domiciliary account in fidelity bank find it difficult to withdraw their money from their forex broker. This is because the bank cannot provide its swift code (probably it doesn't have) Rather, they only give you the swift code of their correspondence bank (CITIUS33) which is not sufficient for most forex brokers who insist on your bank's main swift code (every standard bank ought to have its swift code) the worst part is that some of the bankers do not really understand international fund transfer details and cannot help you. Please i strongly suggest you look for a better bank with its own swift code. Personally i recommend GT bank.

(1) (Reply)

Get That Job If You Want It Now / Attention: Ajanlekoko & Jarus! Please Unban Me / Business Analysis Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.