Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? (571 Views)

The Most Influential Nigerians On Twitter / Over 10 Million Nigerians Use The Internet In Nigeria / Interswitch Holding 150 Million Nigerians To Ransom ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigeria reportedly has forty four million internet users.
But tracking their whereabouts on the internet has not been easy, from Nairaland to Facebook and Twitter.
I found out that majority of the Nigerian internet users are those using Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail just for emails. But most of them are not on any social network sites or online forums.
Re: Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? by achinaboy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
it was`nt me,am here
Re: Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? by Basic(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why exactly are you tracking there whereabouts? Are you out on a survey or what?
Re: Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? by Basic(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
OP, Why exactly are you tracking there whereabouts? Are you out on a survey or what?
Re: Where Are The 44 Million Nigerians On The Internet? by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Basic: OP, Why exactly are you tracking there whereabouts? Are you out on a survey or what?

Yes. For online marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Javascript That Causes Animation. / NCCF Borno State / How To Make Money Online As Nigeira...blogging+traffic = Profit And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.